#1 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,215 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:03 AM

ちゅぱしてあげる~スポーツクラブのおねえさん~

http://anonym.to/?http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=7215

[hshare.net].Chupa.Shiteageru.Game.Save.rar (3.82 KB)
[hshare.net].Chupa.Shiteageru.Game.Update.rar (4.56 MB)

Magnet Link
Attached File  hshare.net.Chupa.Shiteageru.torrent   16.74KB   3486 downloads

Attached Thumbnails

• hshare.net.Chupa.Shiteageru (16).jpg
  • hshare.net.Chupa.Shiteageru (17).jpg
  • hshare.net.Chupa.Shiteageru (18).jpg
  • hshare.net.Chupa.Shiteageru (19).jpg

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#2 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:19 AM

Walkthrough

Description: Summer holiday! Masahiro is a university student and lives at an apartment. One day, he meets a beautiful girl, Sakura, at a coin laundry. She is actually lives next to his room. He is happy to hear that, but he is forced to move because the apartment needs to be repaired. He sadly says good-bye to Sakura and moves to a new apartment where a sports club is located nearby. He soon starts working part-time there, but his part-time life is surrounded by sexy and erotic girls. Sakura is also a member of the club. Like this, his exciting and sweet summer holiday starts....

~Dv
Seeding: ----
LoLuserbar.png

EVEuserbar_zpsc7f49afa.png

#3 searcher

searcher

Sergeant

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

Hi great job again...Cant wait to try it e e e.

#4 ayanami1975

ayanami1975

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:35 AM

That´s seems perfect................

#5 marlodo

marlodo

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:48 AM

Thank you very much. It seems that there is no censorship: Can anyone confirm?

#6 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:05 AM

There is censorship, I can assure you.

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#7 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,215 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

yes, if you actually clicked on a picture you can obviously see that it is censored

#8 azninvason

azninvason

Civilian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:53 PM

how well does atlas translator work for this game?

#9 mysticaxeman

mysticaxeman

Corporal

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:35 AM

hey guys i get this error when im trying to install the game. It says something about save map on the disk and then the finfo.ini. Ill post a screenshot with the error. What to do?:)

#10 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:39 AM

"Failed to copy the file." Check if you have enough space on your HDD. Disable UAC if you have Vista. Recheck the torrent, maybe it's corrupted.

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#11 mysticaxeman

mysticaxeman

Corporal

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:44 AM

nah i already figured it out:) it was because i mounted the .mdf file, and i should have been mounting the .mds file. Thnx for your support anyway^^

#12 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:36 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot. Read the nfo file. :D

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#13 devil king

devil king

Private

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

uhh ya i just downloaded this and it will only play for a few moments before an ok box comes up and takes me back to the main menu its alwes the same place and it keeps asking something about direct x after i start then the Box STILL poped up. could just be me though just got the free windows 7 upgrade and can't find the jap lang update ether so can someone tell me whats wrong...on ether problem.

#14 aj_gatsz

aj_gatsz

Corporal

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:14 AM

I have the same problem. I'm using XP with japanese regional settings. When I start the game after a few seconds a window pops up. It seems to be independent from the game it self, as I kept running the program over and over again the inital configuration (the main picture with a loading bar under it) was successful and I got the game window too. The screenshot from the error window is in the attachment.

When I'm quick enough to press OK before it shuts down, another error message pops up. (Screenshot provided.)

Couldn't attach the second file while editing. Here it is:

#15 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

First: "Closing the game. Are you sure?"

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#16 aj_gatsz

aj_gatsz

Corporal

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:38 PM

The problem is the game is closing without me pressing any buttons. I don't know why.

It seems the game is shutting down on his own as soon as I start it. It's very strange. I don't know what to do.

Hurray! Finally I managed to figure it out. It's the system protection shutting it down. I'm not sure if it's my antivirus, because it didn't give me any alerts, and the problem still remained as I disabled the real time protection. So it may be some other feature of the XP. The solution is the file name, it's "Start.exe" I think most systems don't like files like setup.exe, start.exe, crack.exe and identify them as viruses, and prevent them from running. After renaming start.exe into something else the game rins without any problems.

I'm telling this because someone else seemed to have the same problem.

#17 frattaz

frattaz

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:46 AM

Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question, but how do i deal with the save file?

I copied it in the Save folder of the game, but the game saves on another format, not the .ini present in the downloadable rar .

Any hints :(?

#18 devil king

devil king

Private

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:09 AM

ahh ok i know i say this to much here but i need help went and got the windows seven ultimate upgrade so i could get the language packs and downloaded them and installed them but i still can't play any hentai games and it still just shows the window where you install it after mounting it as nothing but squares and other random none letter things anyone know what i'm doing wrong ?

#19 KonoHentai

KonoHentai

Civilian

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

ahh ok i know i say this to much here but i need help went and got the windows seven ultimate upgrade so i could get the language packs and downloaded them and installed them but i still can't play any hentai games and it still just shows the window where you install it after mounting it as nothing but squares and other random none letter things anyone know what i'm doing wrong ?

You don't need the Japanese language pack in Windows 7 (nor Vista) installed, and installing it does nothing for your unicode settings, which is the problem running these games. You need to set your regional setting for non-Unicode applications to Japanese, this is done in the Region and Language menu. To do this in Windows 7 Go to the control panel, click on Clock, Language and Region. Click on Region and Language in the new control panel menu. A box will pop up, go to the administrative tab and change your system locale to Japanese (Japan) under language for non-Unicode programs. This will require a system restart.

People getting DirectX error messages should first try installing the latest Re-distributable version of DirectX 9.0c even if you are on Vista or Windows 7. You still need older DirectX 9 specific files to run many of these games, which don't get installed by regular installations of DirectX and don't come stock with installations of Windows XP, Vista or 7. After updating DirectX, update your system drivers.

#20 Spartan 596

Spartan 596

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:10 AM

Help

I cant play this game

About 30 seconds into the game I get an error message that takes me back to the game menu, as far as i can tell it is a bunch of random letter and has a ".scr" at the end.

Any ideas, help would be mush appreciated, I have tried many different thing nothing worked

Spartan