• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,104 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:04 PM

you can download japanese language Pack if you are using Windows Vista or 7 NOT windows xp

#22 SuperVegeta

SuperVegeta

Private

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:43 PM

sai ram
Lol. Well, I am trying to learn the language. Doesn't look like I'll be able to complete it for quite a few years though :)

I'm on XP. Thinking of upgrading to Windows 7. I'll try the Language pack if I do that. Thanks guys!
sai ram

#23 eddiej97

eddiej97

Private

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:26 AM

Thank you very much DM
The game looks hot

#24 vedat

vedat

Civilian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:59 AM

I told you , i tried it exactly but it's not working. In the end it says , there is no cd inserted or something like that.

#25 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:15 AM

Please tell us what exactly did you do and post some screenshots too.

~Dv
Seeding: ----
LoLuserbar.png

EVEuserbar_zpsc7f49afa.png

#26 U-Jin

U-Jin

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:23 AM

Great game, thanks.

I did all final.
What is the path walktrough for Harem ending? Did not understand the walktrough page.

#27 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:40 AM

There's no harem end in this game.

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#28 Spartan 596

Spartan 596

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:37 PM

I seem to be having the same problem as other people

First i mount cd 1 then it tells me to mount cd 2, i do that, then it tells me to put cd 1 back in, i do that then there is a message about shortcuts and then an error message.

any help?

#29 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:00 AM

Post screenshots please.

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#30 Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer

Civilian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hi there!

The error message I get when i try to start up the game is this one: Posted Image
I also tried to start a new topic for this, but it seems it got deletet (maybe i missplaced it :x).

#31 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

"Game is not installed." Install it.

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#32 Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer

Civilian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

I did, or i could not start the game, right? :) looks like there is an error in the registry... but thanks for translating. I really don't know how i should fix this :/
Ah yeh. It must be some registry error, because if i insert the disk after installing the game the installer starts up, but I cant start the game, i just have the first option (install). I also cant find it in the "software" summary in the control panel...

#33 Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer

Civilian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:35 AM

I got it to work! Don't ask me how, i really don't know. I just did the same as always x_x Well, thanks anyway!

#34 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:51 AM

If you took the time to read the rules you would know that you are supposed to post game related questions in the games thread (there is reasoning behind this, others may have the same question as you). Also posts generally only get deleted when they don't follow the rules.

TIP - search the games thread, your question may have already been answered.

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#35 Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer

Civilian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:15 AM

Okay, i tried it out a few times now and i think i got the problem.
If you try to install the programm without having a japanese machine there will occur an error in the registry, so the game can not be installed properly. Even if you used the "japanese mode" it will not work properly (or at least it did not work on my machine).
But it will work it you use Applocale to start the installer! After you mounted/inserted the DVD the installer opens up automatically. CLOSE it, now open your disk path (p.e. D:\) and do this:
Posted Image

Well, thats the way it worked on my machine. I hope i could help anyone.

Take care,
Alex

#36 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:19 AM

I am glad you got it working (and thanks for letting others know what worked for you).
Though I do not think this is necessary, as DeathMarine tests all games he releases and doesn't use applocale to do so.
(that's not to say that it didn't work for you, just that it isn't/shouldn't be necessary)

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#37 Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer

Civilian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:59 AM

No problem.
Well, I am not in that stuff that much, but maybe he's testing his releases on a "complete" japanese windows :) but that's just a clue of mine. I also could have made another mistake that made it not possible without Applocale... well anyways thanks for everyting!

So far,
Alex

#38 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

He does not test his games on a Japanese Windows OS (trust me I know this for sure)

#39 Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer

Civilian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

Well, then my whole theory is a complete mess :) looks like it was my mistake after all x_x

#40 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:36 PM

I don't know what the mistake is/was and I am not denying that what you are saying worked for you, I just want to let others know that they shouldn't need Applocale to play this (since not everyone wants to have to go through the hassle of using it).

Still thanks for letting us know how you got around your problem, it could be helpful to others. (and I am going to leave it at that) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame