29 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

-INCLUDES ALL 4 COMPLETE SERIES-

BIBLE BLACK ORIGINS EPISODES 01-02 (COMPLETE SERIES) (hentai anime) (Prequel to Bible Black)
(18禁アニメ 無修正) バイブルブラック 外伝 / Bible Black Gaiden / Bible Black Sexe et Magie Noire : Les Origines / Bible Black: Los Orígenes / Czarna Księga: Początek / Чёрная Библия: Происхождение

hshare.net.Bible.Black.Origins.EP01.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.Origins.EP01.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.Origins.EP02.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.Origins.EP02.SCREENSHOTS.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.Origins.EP01.[UNCEN].[ENG.SUBS].ogm (231.69 MB)
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.Origins.EP02.[UNCEN].[ENG.SUBS].ogm (245.61 MB)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIBLE BLACK EPISODES 01-06 (COMPLETE SERIES) (hentai anime)
(18禁アニメ 無修正) バイブルブラック / Bible Black: Night of the Walpulgiss / Bible Black Sexe et Magie Noire / Czarna księga / Černá bible / Чёрная Библия

hshare.net.Bible.Black.Complete.COVER.jpg
hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP01.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP01.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP02.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP02.SCREENSHOTS.jpg
hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP03.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP03.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP04.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP04.SCREENSHOTS.jpg
hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP05.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP05.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP06.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.EP06.SCREENSHOTS.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.EP01.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (330.83 MB)
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.EP02.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (331.28 MB)
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.EP03.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (331.31 MB)
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.EP04.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (331.19 MB)
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.EP05.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (331.20 MB)
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.EP06.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (331.23 MB)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIBLE BLACK NEW TESTAMENT EPISODES 01-06 (COMPLETE SERIES) (hentai anime) (Sequel to Bible Black)
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 新バイブルブラック / Shin Bible Black / Czarna księga: Włócznia Longinusa / Bible Black Das neue Testament / Bible Black Revival / Bible Black: La Lanza de Longinus / Naujoji Juodoji Biblija

hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP01.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP01.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP02.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP02.SCREENSHOTS.jpg
hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP03.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP03.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP04.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP04.SCREENSHOTS.jpg
hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP05.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP05.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP06.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP06.SCREENSHOTS.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net]Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP01.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (253.29 MB)
[hshare.net]Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP02.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (257.08 MB)
[hshare.net]Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP03.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (258.07 MB)
[hshare.net]Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP04.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (247.70 MB)
[hshare.net]Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP05.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (283.44 MB)
[hshare.net]Bible.Black.New.Testament.EP06.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (330.78 MB)

BIBLE BLACK ONLY EPISODES 01-02 +PLUS+ Imari Rape Scene (COMPLETE SERIES) (hentai anime) (more sex scenes of Bible Black characters)
(18禁アニメ 無修正) バイブルブラック・オンリー版 / Bible Black Only Version / Czarna Księga: Jedyny
**note: Imari Rape Scene is censored

hshare.net.Bible.Black.Only.EP01.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.Only.EP01.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.Only.EP02.COVER.jpg hshare.net.Bible.Black.Only.EP02.SCREENSHOTS.jpg
hshare.net.Bible.Black.Only.Imari.Rape.Scene.SCREENSHOTS.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.Only.EP01.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (234.20 MB)
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.Only.EP02.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].mkv (280.60 MB)
[hshare.net].Bible.Black.Only.Imari.Rape.Scene.[ENG.SUBS].avi (64.96 MB)

Attached File  hshare.net.Bible.Black.4.SERIES.UNCEN.ENG.SUBS.torrent   31.23KB   28480 downloads

[mgl='magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C1EC5CE65182CBEC922F12CD9776DA2E8FB47810&dn=%5bhshare.net%5d.Bible.Black.%5b4.SERIES%5d.%5bUNCEN%5d.%5bENG.SUBS%5d'][/mgl]

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#2 Joekerr1

Joekerr1

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

Thank you!

#3 tsunade616

tsunade616

Private

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:18 PM

Wow complete collection. I had one but I can't find it anymore or to lazy to search.

Thanks for this.

#4 Merik Hygaruga

Merik Hygaruga

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:43 AM

i have heard that the bible black series was good but i only have one question what order is the series?

#5 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,104 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

the post is in order of the way they should be viewed.

#6 onci350Z

onci350Z

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:52 AM

thx a lot for this up DizzyAngelDemon
the best H-anime graphic

Hshare rock!!!

#7 Mello

Mello

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:51 PM

Awesome, thank you for putting them all into one torrent. It was kind of hard going around looking for the complete collection. Maybe the same thing can be done for the Night Shift Nurses collection since those are also scattered all over the place. Thanks again.

orenoimoutosig1.png

#8 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

I might get around to it but for now you just have to search for them on the site. It's far more work for me to re-release these than it is to search for them on the site... comments like you made really make me feel like all the work DeathMarine and I put into this site is taken for granted.

But like I said I might get around to it so you can wait if you like or use the search function at the top right of the site. (I'm not looking forward to the work involved in re-releasing them together, the first series alone is over 12 episodes when you include the bonus material)

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#9 Mello

Mello

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

Oh, I greatly appreciate everything you two do and I do already have the NSN collection. I just thought that if you guys were going to start putting together long series such as this one, NSN would be a good one to put together. Sorry if I sounded ungrateful or anything, I know you guys work hard and we thank you for that. =D

orenoimoutosig1.png

#10 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:22 PM

That's kewl, no worries. I still don't know when I will get around to doing it though, if ever.
PS didn't mean to sound bitchy

#11 GRIM_LORD

GRIM_LORD

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

Anime is arte, because can take you to places never seen before so beatiful and perfect, thinking some one dream this places them make them, this persons are especial persons in this dark world.My thanks to those artistes and to all pepole that help sprey all the love

#12 Juzar

Juzar

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

Good Job. Thank you so much.

#13 Guest_Shadestar_*

Guest_Shadestar_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:01 AM

please seed i have been looking every where for this

#14 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,104 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

this torrent has over 120 seeds, why are you asking for a reseed?

#15 slugmizer

slugmizer

Civilian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:04 AM

Thanks so much!!

#16 Slavek666

Slavek666

Sergeant

• Members
  • 121 posts