1 reply to this topic

#1 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:59 PM

Hi everyone.
It has been difficult for me to keep up with all the hentai anime request I get, especially since it's a problem just to sift through the h-game and other hentai requests to find them. I created this new forum to cut back on the time wasted looking for the hentai anime request posts. I hope this will make it easier for me to get those request to you as fast and efficiently as possible.

Please read over the rules and do try to follow them. Also remember this section is for Hentai anime and Ecchi anime only!!
(if you need help identifiying a hentai title please post your question in the help section under the topic name of this hentai -- http://hshare.net/topic/15295-name-of-this-hentai/)

Thanks,
DizzyAngelDemon

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#2 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:09 AM

please make a new topic for your requests, I'll be happy to do my best to get them for you but if you don't create a new post for each request I will not remember your request because I wont see it when I look down the list. I do not look in here for requests.

thanks
Dizzy

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!