29 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:24 AM

Hi everyone. I really need your help!!

I am looking for the Captain Vanilla (キャプテン バニラ) figure or garage kit by Volks (ボークス).

18536.jpg

If anyone knows where I could get one please let me know. I found it last year but money was too tight at the time (even though it was quite inexpensive)and then I sort of forgot about getting it but now that I want to try and get it again I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I hope someone can help me

Thanks a million,
Dizzy

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#2 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:36 AM

You should take a look at these links:
http://anonym.to/?http://www.forevergeek.com/2010/08/a_guide_to_buying_anime_figures_online/
http://anonym.to/?http://anime.about.com/od/toppicks/tp/aa061005.htm

I would contact the mentioned stores and ask them directly if they could order it for you.

~Dv
Seeding: ----
LoLuserbar.png

EVEuserbar_zpsc7f49afa.png

#3 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

Thanks DV Oh I hope they can help!! I want that figure sooo bad!

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#4 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

I think the all replied back and none of them has it nor can any of them help me :( Guess I could always try to contact Volks.

Boy am I kicking myself in the ass for not getting it when I could.

Still looking for it if anyone has it or knows where I can get it please let me know!!

#5 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. If I happen to come across it I'll be sure to let you know.

~Dv
Seeding: ----
LoLuserbar.png

EVEuserbar_zpsc7f49afa.png

#6 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,153 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

to be fair, we didn't have the money to spare at the time

#7 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

Thank you DV I appreciate it and those sites were a good try, even though they could not get the figure they were all nice and replied. I also tried to contact Volks USA directly. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

#8 LaRousse

LaRousse

Corporal

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hi Dizzy,

You could try it here.
http://anonym.to/?http://www.e2046.com/product/8338
or
http://anonym.to/?http://myfigurecollection.net/item/18536_galzoo_island_captain_vanilla_1_7_volks

Good luck.

Ps. Now I'm curious about the game so I'll try it.

#9 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

I think i saw this one before when i was buying my Destiny Gundam Perfect Grade ....... it really looks the same ill try to look for it again and try to get a picture of it if its the same. But im sure it almost look like it.

Posted Image

Can we pretend that our semen in our dick head is like a shooting stars.... i could really use a wish right now....wish right now hahaha. Hshare.net Rocks!

#10 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:30 PM

Thanks, I really want this one so I hope you know where I can get it.

#11 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

since im a collector i know how it feels that you cant find the things you want... when i go to the mall i'll look for it.

Posted Image

Can we pretend that our semen in our dick head is like a shooting stars.... i could really use a wish right now....wish right now hahaha. Hshare.net Rocks!

#12 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:32 AM

I really can't thank you enough!!

#13 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

Well im going to the mall today so wish me luck.... i hope what i saw is really that Captain Vanilla but im quite sure it is. well see yah in 10hours lol.

Posted Image

#14 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:51 AM

well i was in a mall asking if they have this captain vanilla figure.... they dont seem to know the anime or the character... so i tried to browse some of their display but havent manage to find that looks like that figure... im wondering if what title of that anime is captain vanilla? so tommorow or maybe monday. i'll ask again. cuz their asking me if that character is from final fantasy or.... sailor moon.. i etc etc.

Posted Image

#15 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

She is from the hentai game GALZOO by Alice Soft the figure was released by Volks
Sadly I think I missed my opportunity to get her, I don't think anyone has her anymore. I keep hopeing I will luck out and someone will come across her at some random shop and let me know so I can snatch her up. I would even be willing to purchased an assembled/used/opened kit or model.

I really appreciate you going out of your way to look for her like this. Thank you!!

#16 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

She is from the [url="http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=202581" target="_blank"]hentai game GALZOO by Alice Soft[/url] the figure was released by Volks
Sadly I think I missed my opportunity to get her, I don't think anyone has her anymore. I keep hopeing I will luck out and someone will come across her at some random shop and let me know so I can snatch her up. I would even be willing to purchased an assembled/used/opened kit or model.

I really appreciate you going out of your way to look for her like this. Thank you!!

Oh she's from a hentai game.....that would be hard.... but ill to use the name Galzoo by alice soft this monday to ask if they know it. but i think we only have a little chance for looking for this since its not really a anime figure.

Posted Image

#17 ero-jiji

ero-jiji

Lieutenant

• Super Donator
  • 338 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:21 PM

if all else fails, contact masamichi at crescent shop http://www.crescent-shop.com/index.htm, give him all the details and im sure he can get it for you, if its not avail in stores they also check used stores, auctions etc. it may take a while for some of the rarer figures but ive always had 100% success with them finding stuff for me (like my copies of monthly shonen sunday zokan from October 1978 through May 1979 which had adachi's first original series nine, as well as finding original vhs tapes for the tv adaptation) depending on how hard to find the item is, it can take a while, iirc the longest ive waited is 6 months for him to find a frist print copy of volume 3 of urusei yatsura and the first edition lum figure with the tiger bikini :)

while definitely not the cheapest way to go its the absolute best source for any hard to find item outside japan (they will also buy for you and ship worldwide for items not available outside japan such as games, manga's, video's etc)

#18 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

Thanks ero-jiji it's starting to look like that might be my last hope at getting this one!! So far I can't find any trace of her anywhere, I'll have to check a few local places first but she is so rare that I am sure I will probably have to go through them... hope I can afford his rates!

#19 ero-jiji

ero-jiji

Lieutenant

• Super Donator
  • 338 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

he is very affordable, and ive yet to have something come damaged (hell even when he sends me volumes of manga, they are wraped in bubble wrap, boxed, wrapped again, and put in another box lol) they will even do proxy bidding for you if you find something on a japanese auction site that doesnt allow out of country bids. be warned though that during this season he is usually swamped, so non direct buy stuff will usually be on the back burner till mid jan (same goes for about a week before/after summer/winter comiket due to the massive amount of requests they get)

there charge is in yen, not dollars so the charge fluctuates based on the conversion rate, ive had charges from 5usd+shipping to 150usd+shipping,( the 150 being for the adachi stuff, iirc the rate in 07 was around 125yen/1usd ) the rates around 75yen/1usd atm

#20 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

That's good to know. I probably wont hit him up till after the holiday season anyway, but he does sound very reasonable. Thanks for sharing :D Many a times could I have used such a contact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users