Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:32 PM

Poison Loop [RAW] [3D]
(毒ループ / Doku Rupu)

hshare.net.Poison.Loop.COVER.jpg
hshare.net.Poison.Loop.SCREENSHOT.1.jpg hshare.net.Poison.Loop.SCREENSHOT.2.jpg hshare.net.Poison.Loop.SCREENSHOT.3.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net].Poison.Loop.[RAW].[3D].rar (719.40 MB)

Attached File  hshare.net.Poison.Loop.RAW.3D.torrent   16.34KB   24480 downloads

[mgl='magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3238379F3B189186040A006DA0033960A3F5AC75&dn=%5bhshare.net%5d.Poison.Loop.%5bRAW%5d.%5b3D%5d'][/mgl]

note: this is an executable file (.exe). Double click on the .exe file to play. Remember to have adobe flash installed and up to date.

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#2 sinfield

sinfield

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:29 PM

I opened the .exe file fine, the adobe flash player starts playing, and everything seems to go well, title screen, etc. However, when I try to select "scene selection" (which is pretty much the only thing to select consider other ones don't do much) it will open the two girls' menu, however, doesn't matter which scene I select, it'll just have a black screen with floating sakura peddles flying around. Just black screens and sakura flower, with no buttons or nothing to click on. Tried restarting, same result. What is wrong?

#3 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:24 AM

try updating your codec to the k-lite mega codec pack, make sure flash is up to date. Did you keep the data folder with the exe file?

I went through this one and it worked fine for me. Has some really nice scenes even though the guy doesn't do anything for me but that samurai bitch is hot, guess this fantasy is all for the guys :P Hope you get it working, I think it's worth it.

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users