裏教師~背徳の淫悦授業~

http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=708513

Attached Thumbnails

• Teachers Back (3).jpg
  • Teachers Back (4).jpg
  • Teachers Back (5).jpg
  • Teachers Back (6).jpg

Attached Files

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#2 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:30 AM

Walkthrough

Description: Hiding behind a mask of a charming, handsome and talented school teacher, the protagonist is a pervert who calls out female students and teachers for secret lessons aimed at making them his sexual slaves.

But even when he has corrupted numerous women, his perfectionist outlook has led him to regard them as failures as he continues his search for his ideal slave. When he can't find a suitable prey, he sets out for new hunting grounds by transferring to a new school.

This time he has transferred to Shinyou Academy, an elite institution gathering the best students nationwide. It is here that he may find his ideal slave, and looks forward to his dark ambition with expectations.

With this thought in mind, he assumes his office and meets four girls who became the candidates in becoming his female slaves:
The most talented pianist with great opportunities ahead of her, a secluded and innocent young lady, Shion Saotome;
A lively beauty with dreams of becoming a dancer, who has also innocently came to adore the protaginist, Asami Natsukawa;
The beautiful men-despising president of the Japanese archery club, who has a sensuous body rather unlike that of a student, Tsubaki Ikegami;
The arrogant daughter of a high class family who has enrolled into the academy through her parents' influences, Saori Kurosawa.

As the stage of the 'training' of these four students unfold, the school hired prideful and elite female supervisor, Takako Makino, also became dragged into the fray.

And thus under the guise of a good teacher, the protagonist's quest for the ideal slave continues as his wicked craft sets into play.

~Dv
Seeding: ----
LoLuserbar.png

EVEuserbar_zpsc7f49afa.png

#3 veeenbaba

veeenbaba

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:19 AM

can someone reseed again? im stuck at 89% with most 1000b/s

#4 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,180 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

it doesn't need a reseed. i just released this 4 days ago and it still being seeded.

are you using utorrent?

#5 veeenbaba

veeenbaba

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

im using bit torrent.... it's ok now... 98% half a day to go

#6 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,180 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

you should be using utorrent.

#7 Guest_sadamy_*

Guest_sadamy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:14 AM

after changing my locale to japan and mounting to daemon, i installed and i cant seem to get into the game., what wrong?

#8 Bubu

Bubu

Civilian

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:08 AM

I was wondering if this is a sequel of another game... because i don't seem to find the previous one ( if it ever existed). Can anyone tell me if there is a prequel to this game?. Thanks

#9 evilmaycry238

evilmaycry238

Civilian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

Thank you for uploading! The game is awesome

#10 crespo265

crespo265

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

Hi, could someone seed please? Looks like a good game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users