6 replies to this topic

#1 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

i have problem running A-GA... help

Here's The picture when i click ok nothing happens... please help.

Attached Files

Posted Image

Can we pretend that our semen in our dick head is like a shooting stars.... i could really use a wish right now....wish right now hahaha. Hshare.net Rocks!

#2 this place sucks

this place sucks

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:29 AM

Just to let you know, if you have a problem with a game you need to post it in that particular game's thread. Now, couple of questions:

Are you in Japanese mode?

Did you run the program as an administrator?

A quick look at the topics here in the Help forums should give you all the info you need to install most games. You should probably start here. Oh and next time if you need post a picture of an error don't make it a downloadable attachment, that's lame.

If all else fails hang tight and wait for DeathMarine to help u out. Hope this helps.

#3 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

for some reason the picture i put doesnt show up when i put in .jpg so i tried a different method to attach the file. and about the game i followed the instruction and everything.... game seems fine i just want to know what the meaning of the word that show in that attach picture... is there no one around here know how to read japanese? >.< my drivers are all good i can play latest game and all im using XP. everything runs in japanese mode and all. since i dl most of the illusion games here and run fine. only The A-Ga game is giving me problems so please help >.<

Posted Image

Can we pretend that our semen in our dick head is like a shooting stars.... i could really use a wish right now....wish right now hahaha. Hshare.net Rocks!

#4 FaithoftheFallen

FaithoftheFallen

Hikikomori

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Which button did you click? The error message is saying that you don't have a pad or it's not recognized, so I think you clicked the top-left button that says "パッド設定" (pad settings).

You need to click the bottom right one that says "ゲーム開始" to start the game. Either that, or you have to change some settings around so it won't try to look for a pad of some sort.

I can help identify and locate h anime. I can also do small translations. Ask if you need anything :)

hime_siggy1.jpg

#5 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

i tried what you said but its show like this.... sorry its in download attach again >.< pls help ill try to figure out about the pad ur talking about but how about this?? any idea?

Attached Files

Posted Image

#6 FaithoftheFallen

FaithoftheFallen

Hikikomori

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

Now it's just telling you to insert the DVD. In your case, mount the .iso file with daemontools and try again, and it should run fine.

I can help identify and locate h anime. I can also do small translations. Ask if you need anything :)

hime_siggy1.jpg

#7 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:43 AM

At Last it works perfectly... gawd thanks a lot Faith, Your The Best!!!!! thanks a lot

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users