• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:22 PM

ワケあり!

http://anonym.to/?http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=9871

Wakeari HF Patch.exe (84.65 MB)
Wakeari HF Patch version 1.0 includes:
Official: Wakeari Clothing Pack (XMAS) (wakeari_02_xmas.exe) by Illusion
English Interface v1.6 by tsenre with help from Carwarr, bok141, pino, sggoggles, wavzor, brad175
Partial Story Translation v17 by azurath01, wiggy fuzz (here) and woeiwoei Updated!
Partial Story Translation 20111126 by joethebeast New!
Partial Story Translation 20111214 by zarrbon77 New!
Machine Story Translation 13-02-12 by optoron New!
English Launcher for XMAS by Cyber Hunter
Full Uncensor by 777Maliwei (2D pubic hair version)
Save Files With Several Milestones by Darziel

[hshare.net] Wakeari Cosplay and XXX Motion Addon.7z (35.51 MB)

Magnet Link
Attached File  hshare.net Wakeari.torrent   21KB   16816 downloads

Attached Thumbnails

• Wakeari (2).jpg
  • Wakeari (3).jpg
  • Wakeari (7).jpg
  • Wakeari (8).jpg

#2 KensouSen

KensouSen

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:53 AM

deathmarine hello, do you think the game that will pass ...

#3 cherokee

cherokee

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:03 AM

tahks deathmarine :)

#4 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

yeah, its seems nice but doesn't look as nice as the sexy beaches or artificial girls

i just to make sure to get Illusion releases the instant they come out but i've been too busy lately

#5 KensouSen

KensouSen

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:14 AM

yeah, its seems nice but doesn't look as nice as the sexy beaches or artificial girls

i just to make sure to get Illusion releases the instant they come out but i've been too busy lately

ok, but hopefully deathmarine that hongfire; make their full hacker English and uncensored of this ... game. XP

#6 Redlined

Redlined

Civilian

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:32 AM

Downloaded it, isntalled it using the normal methods (windows 7). installed quick and ran the first time no issues. I don't read japanese so not sure what all is going on but seems Illusion has dipped their toe into storyline. You have to develop relationships with the girls before they give you sex. The better your relationship the more sexual positions become available via Sexybeach series.

Storyline (what I can gather) You play a lone male in a building with 3 females (standard big bust/mature, medium bust young adult, small bust teen schoolgirl). apparently you make a deal with the devil and get a demonic camera. you use the camera as a pretense to get to know the girls better and develop relations with them. If you take a picture of one of the girls you get a game mode where you can use your cursor to erase one layer of clothing. There is also a game mode where you fly around outside the building and chase ghosts of multipull colors but I can make no sense of it. if to many ghosts get passed you the girls change appearance (doesnt appear to effect relationship and is primarily cosmetic)

might have to start tuning up my Japanese, really would like to follow the storyline on this one.

If you like Illusion games youll like this one. Think of it as Sexybeach with a story.

*edit*Found an awesome write up at http://anonym.to/?http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Wakeari

#7 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

the graphics are ok but i much prefer the stuff from sexy beach and artificial girl

#8 Kyrius

Kyrius

Private

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:19 AM

i like this game ;) you don't have as much freedom as in AG to move around, but the graphic is better.

#9 pokwang123

pokwang123

Addict Downloader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

I havent played this one might as well try it. Thanks For Sharing Sir DM. :shades:

Posted Image

Can we pretend that our semen in our dick head is like a shooting stars.... i could really use a wish right now....wish right now hahaha. Hshare.net Rocks!

#10 KensouSen

KensouSen

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

ehm, ehm, we have complete the game in English ... that only the menu does not work, to have that

#11 Guest_BIGVULTURE_*

Guest_BIGVULTURE_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

#12 Cross Zero

Cross Zero

Corporal

• Validating
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

Looks interesting. Thx.

Hell, now I'm not wondering anymore why people use bots, I also need a better internet connection or I'll never finish downloading from this site. Reminds me of buying a new HD. (^_^)
Still missing the "edit"-button >_<

#13 Guest_kevinvangele_*

Guest_kevinvangele_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

hi,

ive downloaded the game and installed but when i try to start it. it says I have to purchase it in japan :S

i'm from belgium btw

can some one help me out?

#14 KensouSen

KensouSen

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

hi,

ive downloaded the game and installed but when i try to start it. it says I have to purchase it in japan :S

i'm from belgium btw

can some one help me out?

it's easy, you must download and use NTLEA that helps me play Japanese games ...such illusion games and other games with Japanese companies who are

#15 Cross Zero

Cross Zero

Corporal

• Validating
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:19 AM

You could also run your computer in japanese mode or use AppLocale.
Still missing the "edit"-button >_<

#16 Galamere

Galamere

Private

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

It's not a bad game, but also not the best offering they've made. I still much prefer AG3, but that's mostly due to it's expansion that added a lot of 'life' to the girls ^_^

The little shooting minigame and the possession was a neat thing though, I must admit, I've kept that blond possessed almost the whole time because she looks like Morrigan from Darkstalkers ^_^

#17 Guest_Mr. Zhou_*

Guest_Mr. Zhou_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

I hope Illusion will keep this art style; it's an instant favourite for me. Perhaps this is just a testing ground for the graphics, seeing as there are only three girls. As for the H gameplay, the positions are pretty standard and the controls are the same like most if not all of Illusion's previous titles. The twist here is that the positions available are based on the location in a given room (e.g. bed, floor, wall etc.) and the mood of the girl, but could be better if 'Wakeari' had some sort of limb control system like in 'Yuusha Kara wa Nigerarenai', the player would also be given a freedom of choice in poses, and not just positions. I think the paizuri would have been better, say, with actions such as the guy doing the humps instead of just the girl doing all the inadequate work; it's actually quite boring on that part.

Fluidity is normal stuff, though I noticed the nipples actually move upon flicking/licking (then again, it looked pre-rendered). To me, what stood out most is that ghost-hunting mini game and the music (nice ballad during sex). Oh, and clothing options.

Mid-air sex is purely epic, more so with three girls clinging on at the same time!

Thanks a lot, DeathMarine!

#18 Joi

Joi

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:43 PM

What kind of garbage too late to invest in the torrent? It has long been downloaded and passed long ago. And then just puzzling.

Google translit.

#19 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

are you asking for a reseed?

#20 KensouSen

KensouSen

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

Hi all, I brought something for you, and that was a few minutes the "HF Wakeari Patch"and the link is this [http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=427], so enjoy the mod installation in English ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame