Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:33 PM
So when I saw this while surfing the Interweb it struck a strange cord within me....
1. Whenever you find a penny or dollar bill, you hear that “Congratulations! You’ve won!” voice inside your head.
2. The prospect of any phone conversation provokes an unreasonable level of anxiety.
3. You just steal sh*t when you’re bored.
4. You know where your high school best friend’s former roommate’s gorgeous ex-girlfriend goes for the summers (Nantucket. Her cousin Becky is kind of terrible though, you can tell).
5. You find the concept of paying for pornography endearing.
6. You’ve had multiple conversations with friends speculating about the sexuality of someone you haven’t seen since you were six.
7. You’ve forgotten that watching TV on the TV used to be, like, a thing.
8. You have a legit panic attack when you can’t reconnect to your WiFi network.
9. You’ve seen all of “Felicity” despite never enjoying a single episode.
10. You hate Jeff Dunham way more than he even deserves.
11. Going to the movies counts as having a “break from technology”.
12. The phrase “follow me” does not even remotely invoke thoughts of physical movement.
13. You send emotionally complex, romantically tinged messages by “Like”-ing shit on Facebook.
14. You know far less about the Mayor of your city than you do about the Mayor of your local Panera Bread on FourSquare.
15. You think a beautiful sunset lighting up the New York skyline on a November evening just looks like a shitty desktop background.
16. You treat people who say they don’t have Facebook as if they have a horrible illness that you have to do your best to appear optimistic about.
17. You haven’t been on a date in months, but you do have a really messy, emotional shitshow “friends with benefits” situation going on in SecondLife.
18. The words “LiveJournal” or “Xanga” bring up far more nostalgia than any old home movie could.
19. Your reading responses for classes often just say: “TLDNR”.
20. You’ve gotten past the tenth page of comments on the YouTube video of that little British girl rapping with Nicki Minaj on Ellen.
21. You can name more celebrities with leaked nude photos than American presidents.
22. The last family argument you had was over Gchat.
23. You haven’t read a whole book in a year, but you have read the entire Wikipedia pages for “Sleep”, “Jon Voight”, and “Yo momma (maternal insult)” today.
24. Your day is completely made when you get a “what up my brother!!” tweet back from @mark_mcgrath from Sugar Ray.
25. You know what Da Brat is up to these days.
Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:16 PM
and yet i know i spend to much time with my computer ^_^
(i dont give a crap about "REAL" i only care about the 2D world and anime ^_^)
if its online then im not sure
but if its in front or near a computer then.... hehehe.... 24/7
i live with my computer if there's no school i sleep with my computer and play when im awake
if there's school i bring my computer to school and play time to time ^_^
once i get home from school, im all computer and im having problem with school since i sleep at school time to time
~ Seeding List can be found here and also my ☆Wish☆ list ~
or just visit my profile(click me)
(currently few games since i have bought a new computer)
(PS: if you are going to search the game i am seeding)
(if the search fail's try them by word or replace the space( ) with dots(.))
(since some game's(most of them) have the space( ) replaced with dots(.))
Thank you for using my Seeding service ^_^
(PS: Im in Japan just so you can adjust our seeding time)
(and yes I let my Laptop(this computer) sleep)
(my former seeding list/area)
Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:44 PM
Can we pretend that our semen in our dick head is like a shooting stars.... i could really use a wish right now....wish right now hahaha. Hshare.net Rocks!
Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:04 PM
It is genuinely distressing to think of a world that isn't as connected as it is today.
Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:18 PM
and before work if im on night shift....
and i hate my sked.... and yeah..... i also spend too much time online especially on saturdays
Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:33 PM
Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:01 PM
A "tropical paradise" she calls it.....with no electricity,big buildings and no nosy neighbors within a mile of the house she had built along the shore.....
She says I should do the same when I retire (God willing).
Let me tell you what I told her, Unless there's a strong Wifi signal or a dedicated dsl line on that island I'd go fucking insane within a day.
No interweb+me= you don't wanna find out.
Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:10 PM
i do in the neighborhood of 6tb/month in bandwith as it is
Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:26 PM
dsl? id cry if all i could get was dsl lol, gimme an oc3 minimum and a good solar/wave power system (and a few scantily clad sex slaves) and id think about it lol i do in the neighborhood of 6tb/month in bandwith as it is
I agree with you about the crying part. However I was speaking in terms of the bare minimum I would require to get by. (in the Philippines dsl is considered a luxury)
I don't think I could even knock on 6tb in just one month. You sure you aint hosting a website?
Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:01 PM
i had to turn off my ftp because i was maxing my dual 35/35 fios lines 24/7 (it will be coming back once they come and do the install for the new 150/75 pair and i finish my new server)
Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:09 PM
It's rare to see anime on the big screen so support it if you can!
here is a link to hopefully find a theather near you that is showing it!
Movie comes out on March 29th so make sure you put the date for that day to see show times!
Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:19 PM
Being online is my lifeline as well as the lifeline of those living near me xD
Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:07 PM
i need at least 3 O-O
Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:07 AM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:21 AM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:45 AM
that explains why i flunk in scool, got black eyes in the morning and got fired @.@
nvm, i'm jk xD
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online, poll
Get Otalkin' →
Get Otalkin' →
Get Otalkin' →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users