Pretty Warrior May Cry

25 posts in this topic

Posted

There is an update available for this game. It can be found if you click "about" in the menu and then "patch 1.3" the game provides a download link for you.

This patch fixes some bugs, rebalances some units, and also fixes the window displacement that the basic game has, which causes you to miss quite a large part of the left side of the screen. (Atleast it did for me before i patched.)

Posted

there you go. update posted

Posted

First time I'm playing a hentai game not much for the hentai, but more for the little puzzle game. It's really quite cute and entertaining, at least for now since I just started. Pretty nice graphics too. It's hardly believable for such a game to be only 433 MB in size.

You the man, DeathMarine :) Keep rocking!

Posted

seems funny, thanks ^^

Posted

As always, thanks for the release DM.

An interesting game, was quite fun to play.

Posted

Thanks for the game, works perfectly on win 7 64bit, currently seeding it, would love to see an expansion of this game, thanks

Posted

I loved the animations in this one. But not the come shots, they looked alittle over the top.

The game also doesn't look to be finished. There are some missing animations for walking such as the knight and the other non-human enemys.

This game reminds me alot of Dungeon Keeper.

Posted

yeah, i loved dugeon keeper. it was really alot of fun. wish it was still compatible with windows

Posted

thank you so much for this! i love the h content plus actual fun gameplay, its a perfect combo. i need more games like this !!!

Posted

how can let me download free??

please help brother :(

Posted

you dont know what direct download or torrents are?

Posted

how can let me download free??

please help brother :(

Hoping to save some of DM's time.

You see the attached file? Download it.

Also, find a torrent downloader such as uTorrent.

Install uTorrent.

Then open the file with uTorrent.

Select a destination directory and then click download.

It shall then download for you.

Any further questions reply back or PM me.

Posted

any cheats or how to hack it with cheat engine :D?

Posted

any cheats or how to hack it with cheat engine :D?

Not sure if it will work or not but interesting thought. But isn't part of the fun playing through the game?

Posted

Dosen't Matter Any More. Cuz I use my talent and find a bug.

If you want to make the first go to Torture Room Put Monsters To Move Around And get free souls then after that save then exit game then load the game and go to torture room again then you do it over and over again.

Posted

I recently installed the latest K-Lite codec pack 8.3.2 and when I went to play this game, the grid doesn't show up and neither does the video. They don't play and all I see is the guy and the little eye thing. Any help with this? I'm not sure whether it was because of the K-Lite or not but something messed up and I can't seem to fix it..

Ahhh sorry for the repost; I realized that I've been going into the folder with JUST the exe file so of course it wouldn't work. How funny that I'd figure it out AFTER I ask for help.

Posted

what is the different from v.2.x and v.1x?

Posted

When I play this game, the grid/mini units inside do not show nor do the videos. I am in jap mode and this happens only when I patch the game. The base game is fine... but i'd like to use the patches as well. for one, the gallery almost triple in size.

Posted

Hi all. I'm new to the site and started downloading this as my first game. I was wondering if anyone knows if this could be played in English. My computer doesn't even display Japanese characters properly, just question marks and squares most of the time. Not that I can read them anyway if it did. Thanks for the game DeathMarine!

Posted

hey hey hey! there's an english version of the game. nice! thanks again DeathMarine!

Posted

Thanks for the game, it's pretty fun.

I'm having a bit of trouble with Chapter 16, Normal difficulty (continued game after finishing in Easy difficulty, if that makes any difference). Specifically the mech-like "undefined" thing doesn't take any damage from any of my units. I even tried sending the boss after him. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Also, is there a trick to unlocking all the scenes? After 1 complete playthrough (on Easy) and another nearly completed (on Normal) I'm still missing quite a few. Are these scenes friendly fire or what? I did get one Giant/Succubus but none of the other friendlies seem to want to tussle.

Finally, what's required to unlock Endless Mode and what exactly is it?

Posted

Ha this game is like that no herores allowed game from the psp except you know the h-concept, so i assume its the same concept, build the dungeon, dont let purple person be captured, get mana and earth power monsters?

Posted

here is the save game file with all gallery unlocked, except the extra mode you guys should play it if you want to unlock the extra mode there's a save file with unlimited money all monster unlocked fully upgraded and easy mode just right after the tutorial phase :)

Posted

seed please I want to try it too!!