• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

CROCKO HAS STOPPED THEIR AFFILIATION PROGRAM!!!

That’s right they have stopped their affiliation program but will still gladly take your money!! Be warned we will NOT be staying with them so don’t bother giving them any more of your money. We will be looking into alternatives.

I ask you to bare with us through this transition, we hope to carry on as usual as soon as possible.

Dizzy

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#2 this place sucks

this place sucks

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

Your going to be "looking for alternatives" a long while if the trend continues. Almost all major fileshosts are stopping their affiliation programs. (Fallout from the MU takedown.)

I wouldn't get a premium account with ANYONE until things settle down. (If it ever does). Many sites are even blocking US ip's.

Rapidshare and Mediafire are the only ones really viable right now. (That tells you something about how bad things are)

R.I.P. Fileserve Filesonic and all the rest.

#3 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,022 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

im confused about whats going on. I thought that as long as they complied with DMCA request there isn't a problem

#4 this place sucks

this place sucks

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

They are overreacting to what happened because:

1. MU didn't even have servers here in the US but employees still got extradited and charged here in the US

2. MU did comply with takedown warnings ( altho they were slow in actually taking them down)

3. According to the FBI, even having a link to copywrited content is enough to warrant a site takedown (even if the site had nothing to do with the link.)

Add all of this together and you get scared shitless filehosts. ( Which imo is what the Feds had in mind with this) Hence filehosts are scrambling (and in some cases completely screwing their customers) to get rid of ANY content that may give them trouble. (seriously who's gonna upload with them if no else but the uploader can download it? Thats what cloud drives are for .)

The Feds and all the big companies behind the SOPA bill are trying to tell everyone that bill or no bill they can and will fuck with our rights. No one is safe.

#5 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

Not only are file host screwing their customers but they are also screwing their affiliates big time.

Crocko has not paid us what they owe us for this past week and it doens't seem like they ever intend to. They conveniently waited till the end of this pay cycle, on the day they are supposed to pay out what they owe their affiliates, to say "oh by the way, we don't offer an affiliate program anymore, sorry".

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#6 this place sucks

this place sucks

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

I hope in your case it's different but a friend of mine bought a 1 year filesonic membership hours before they "committed suicide" by removing file sharing completely and was flat out denied a refund. (He's currently taking it up with paypal)

Crocko and others are reacting badly and taking what money they can and hiding under rocks until it all blows over. (which it will eventually)

I'm sorry to hear what happened and I know this is prolly going to cut into some much needed income for the site (I'll see if I can scrunge up something for a donation to help out little)

Here's hoping you guys find a viable alternative that works for you soon.

#7 ero-jiji

ero-jiji

Lieutenant

• Super Donator
  • 338 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:47 AM

They are overreacting to what happened because:

1. MU didn't even have servers here in the US but employees still got extradited and charged here in the US

2. MU did comply with takedown warnings ( altho they were slow in actually taking them down)

3. According to the FBI, even having a link to copywrited content is enough to warrant a site takedown (even if the site had nothing to do with the link.)

Add all of this together and you get scared shitless filehosts. ( Which imo is what the Feds had in mind with this) Hence filehosts are scrambling (and in some cases completely screwing their customers) to get rid of ANY content that may give them trouble. (seriously who's gonna upload with them if no else but the uploader can download it? Thats what cloud drives are for .)

The Feds and all the big companies behind the SOPA bill are trying to tell everyone that bill or no bill they can and will fuck with our rights. No one is safe.

MU had over 30 servers in the US, which is the only reason that the feds were able to go after them with us law

#8 this place sucks

this place sucks

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:13 AM

If you're talking about the servers in DC, Virginia and California, "technically" they weren't directly owned by MU. (Bullshit excuse I know but still it's a point of argument in court.)

Granted they weren't fooling anyone to what they were about, they were outright thieves who didn't really care about copyrights or licenses and made millions off of users who knew exactly that. I don't mean to excuse anything they did or say they re innocent, however everyone who uploaded and downloaded copyrighted material are equally responsible.

Thanks for pointing out my "error" ero-jiji. Sometimes I don't make myself totally clear. It's the Jack Daniels. Makes me forgetful and incoherent for some strange reason :)

#9 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

Just want to remind everyone we are no longer using crocko and will be removing all the links as soon as I can. It's up to you but I wouldn't suggest purchasing a premium account from crocko since we are no longer using them and I can't say how soon all the links will be removed from the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame