20 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:45 AM

BIOSEEKER 02 Mucus Parasite [RAW]
(BIOSEEKER動画集 SCENE2 粘獄・寄生編 version1.01 / BIOSEEKER Movie Series: Scene 2 Mucus Parasite)

diret download
Temporarily Unavailable

hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.02.Mucus.Parasite.COVER.jpg hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.02.Mucus.Parasite.2.jpg hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.02.Mucus.Parasite.1.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net].BIOSEEKER.02.Mucus.Parasite.[RAW].rar (1.04 GB)

Attached File  hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.02.Mucus.Parasite.RAW.torrent   13.09KB   9315 downloads

[mgl="magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3D5EF5AC8A303D83B916B5B70C0DEC83095138CA&dn=%5bhshare.net%5d.BIOSEEKER.02.Mucus.Parasite.%5bRAW%5d"]MAGNET LINK[/mgl]

note: this is an .exe file, you will need adobe flash to play it. This release is BIOSEEKER 2 Version 1.0 it does not contain the suplemental movie After Birth (出産後の補足ムービー). I will release the update if I can find it.

BONUS >> BIOSEEKER 1 [RAW] [3D] [+BONUS CG]

hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.1.COVER.jpg
hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.1.SCREENSHOT.1.jpg hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.1.SCREENSHOT.2.jpg hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.1.SCREENSHOT.3.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net].BIOSEEKER.1.Story.CG.[RAW].rar (240.78 MB)
[hshare.net].BIOSEEKER.1.[BONUS.CG].rar (152.38 MB)
[hshare.net].BIOSEEKER.1.flash.[RAW].rar (436.56 MB)

Attached File  hshare.net.BIOSEEKER.1.RAW.3D.+BONUS.CG.torrent   19.03KB   6214 downloads

[mgl="magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BF71A5366223013E3179EF2572CA57F6AB5E6D0F&dn=%5bhshare.net%5d.BIOSEEKER.1.%5bRAW%5d.%5b3D%5d.%5b%2bBONUS.CG%5d"]MAGNET LINK[/mgl]

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#2 001010

Private

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

Looks... interesting. Thanks.

#3 Guest_RADiANT_*

Guest_RADiANT_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

is there a part 1?

#4 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

There is but it is a cg set. I will post it too, just not in the anime section

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#5 Guest_hemorage39r_*

Guest_hemorage39r_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

The file size for 1.01 on dlsite is 1.21 GB, but this dl was 1.05GB, the size of the old version. I DL'd it, and even though it has the new cover picture, it does not contain the new animations. I went through every
swf to make sure. this link is actually the old pre 1.01 bioseeker 2. I feel trolled :(

#6 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

I don't take well to your accusations... you may find out I bite when provoked.
This is part 2, the first one is not animated, it is a cg collection. This was the ONLY version of BIOSEELER 2 I could find anywhere, if you are not satified with it I suggest you purchase the one off dlsite. BIOSEEKER 1 (the cg set) is 770.43MB.

#7 this place sucks

this place sucks

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:24 AM

The file size for 1.01 on dlsite is 1.21 GB, but this dl was 1.05GB, the size of the old version. I DL'd it, and even though it has the new cover picture, it does not contain the new animations. I went through every
swf to make sure. this link is actually the old pre 1.01 bioseeker 2. I feel trolled :(

Dontcha just love it when people complain about free stuff?

It's like finding $20 on the ground and complaining that it wasn't a 50........

Thnx for the flash vid Dizzy!

#8 Guest_hemorage39r_*

Guest_hemorage39r_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

Dontcha just love it when people complain about free stuff?

It's like finding $20 on the ground and complaining that it wasn't a 50........

Thnx for the flash vid Dizzy!

Sorry, I'll let everyone think they're downloading something else.
But seriously, I'm just letting the uploader know that what they have isn't what they think. I figured she'd want to know that.
I'm not angry or something, I just want you to know, the first one is the CG's. Then there was BIOSEEKER 2, the animated one. THEN there was update 1.01 on new years with new added content. What you have doesn't have
the added content, and I thought you should know. I've literally been looking every other day for the updated version since it came out cause the new content looks awesome, I'm a big fan of the artist. There has been no uploads of the updated content anywhere that I can find, It's driving me nuts, lol. When I saw your link I was estatic. Thanks for trying anyway, glad I'm not the only one who likes this stuff.

#9 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

I understand what your saying BUT I don't advertise it as the updated version. That's the only cover out there for BIOSEEKER 2 (there may have been a different one but they probably replaced it with this one) I guess you can get anoyed with me that I didn't cross out the 1.01 when releasing this...

For those interested the ONLY difference between this release and the upated one are...
(as translated dirrectly from dlsite)
1 - Performed to optimize the data wherever possible to lighten the work.

2 - Add supplemental movie after birth?

and not sure about this one as the translation is a little vague but seems they included a re-edited version of the wmv as requested by users. (I didn't think there was one in the original version of BIOSEEKER 2 so they may simply have added a wmv of this animation)

IF I do find the after birth movie I will release it but I don't think it's out there anywhere. This one was hard enough to find.

@ Guest_hemorage39r_ - Next time your trying to be a nice guy and let me know that something is wrong with the release, don't be an ass about it... you accused me of being a troll (on my own site, please! have some common sence man) it seems to me you were the one trolling. Either way I don't care.

@ this place sucks - your always very welcome :)

#10 Guest_hemorage39r_*

Guest_hemorage39r_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:27 PM

Yeah, I did say I felt trolled. I didn't mean to say you were one, I was just speaking my mind. Sorry I offended you, hope I didn't ruin your mood too much. If I find the updated version, I'll post it too.

#11 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

Nope I'm fine, I don't tend to allow people to set my mood for me... other than maybe DeahMarine, he has that effect on me. Sometimes for the worst but usually for the better ;D

I found version 1.01 by the way, I'm getting it now and should be able to release it later tonight or tomorrow.

#12 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:48 AM

WELL I downloaded the 1.21G version and it's the exact same as this one, right down to the file size once extracted and the number of files. SO now I don't know if this is version 1.01 or not. Sorry guys I tried. If anyone finds it and feel generous enough to share, send me a PM. Thanks

#13 cypherdirt

cypherdirt

Sergeant

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:53 AM

at this time, i see that the download is unavailable for this, may i ask when the links will be restored? or is it off the network for good?

Thank you cypherdirt

#14 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

the torrent link is still up, don't know when we will get direct downloads back up

#15 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

ADDED BIOSEEKER 1 AS A BONUS TO THIS RELEASE! ENJOY

#16 cypherdirt

cypherdirt

Sergeant

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

thank you dizzy.

i believe my browser was the problem with the torrent. i have been able to start the download as of now. i believe your updating the torrent and adding the extra files may have been the correction. odd however, since i have had no problems with any other torrents from your network.

Thank you again,

Cypherdirt

#17 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

I never touched the initial torrent to this release when I made updates... i don't know why you were having problems but I am glad their are fixed

#18 cypherdirt

cypherdirt

Sergeant

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:56 AM

hmmm, maybe something isnt right with my interent explorer 9. got a fairly old computer, its time for an overhaul. well thanks much

#19 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

no problem I hope you figure that out

#20 bloodlive74

bloodlive74

Corporal

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:39 AM

CAn anyone seed this?? If you are seeding I thank you for helping!! :) Stucked at 98 % ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users