Black Beast Kuroinu EP01 [ENG SUBS]

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Black Beast Kuroinu EP01 [ENG SUBS]

(黒獣(クロイヌ)~気高き聖女は白濁に染まる~ ~オリガ×クロエ 黒の城、崩落編~ / Kurojuu [Kuroinu] / Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru)

ENGLISH SUBTITLES

[hshare.net].Black.Beast.Kuroinu.EP01.[ENG.SUBS.FILE].rar (8.05 KB)

post-24270-0-84776200-1327906600_thumb.j post-24270-0-38739500-1327906592_thumb.j

Direct Download

[hshare.net].Black.Beast.Kuroinu.EP01.[RAW].mkv (212.49 MB)

hshare.net.Black.Beast.Kuroinu.EP01.RAW.torrent

[mgl="magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A8BCFF24E4DFEA1E44F9C5C53832B6C01751D04A&dn=%5bhshare.net%5d.Black.Beast.Kuroinu.EP01.%5bRAW%5d"]MAGNET LINK[/mgl]

Posted

ADDED ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Posted

XD with subs 1st of all THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! (not b'coz it has subs) well you can say thats one point but...

this is a good Hentai that your sharing with us...hope the next episodes will come soon...

Posted

This one just came out in January, I haven't checked into when ep02 is out but I am pretty sure they will make one since this episode received such positive feedback all around.

Posted

Thx for adding this one i like it very much are similar to princess knight janne and black knight ingrid :)

Posted

Thx for adding this one i like it very much are similar to princess knight janne and black knight ingrid :)

RIGHT! and i cant wait to see those elf heroes to get pawn too....im so mean :P

Posted

Question about the Eng. Sub...if im gonna convert the video into a file where i can watch it in my PSP..will the subs be included...or not?

Posted

I can't say since it depends on what you use to convert it and how you convert it.

Posted

Seeds for this!! WOOO !! Thanks to anyone who helped!! ^^

Posted

Looks good! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Posted

I heard somewhere the release of this bad boy's second episode comes out today (6/26/2012) :D

Posted

From what I heard it's scheduled to come out in Japan on the 29th

Posted

Which is why anticipation in the next few days will be EPIC! English subs might take a while though and my moonspeak is comparable with a Japanese newborn so I might have to guess the story.

Posted

It comes out today! I don't care if its subbed. I just hope it becomes available soon.

Posted

is this the last episode? It doesn't seem like it since it only features 2 new heroines out of the 6 in the game.

Posted

read