Piss Fit EP01 [ENG SUBS]

7 posts in this topic

Posted

DL'ing but the name has me a lil scared... cant say piss is much my thing, still art looks good.

Posted

could be a bad translation, funny one though, because i dont think there is any pee in it

Posted

ADDED ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Posted

The drawing would be congenial to the taste of anyone who adores the style by Shiwasu no Okina, and the animators did quite a good job imitating that style (though doing it differently doesn't hurt either, as long as it's well done). I personally find it only commensurate.

Animation quality, however, is far below my measure of its drawing (and inking); it's miserable. It feels like they just trace-drew from the original manga, then animate with darned little effort. There have been some hentai anime nowadays inflicted with the 'original-styled drawing with tawdry animation' disease. I hope some hentai animators aren't slacking off just because they think their clienteles will always stay.

Might as well just read the original, if I should decide to invest interest.

Thanks as always, Dizzy.

Posted

Your welcome :)

I really didn't like this title at first but it grew on me, I think I just had to get used to it... not something we should have to do though but my biggest issue was with the art style, that's why I say I got used to it. Thanks for your feedback.

You can get the manga here is your interested - http://doujingallery.com/?s=piss+fit (some of it has been translation to English)

Posted

Thanks