deepshadows

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 01:26 AM

Kite

download it here:
http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=2346

Summary: After being orphaned at a young age, her parents the victims of a brutal double murder, Sawa was taken in by the detective assigned to her case. Not content to just watch as the imperfect justice system lets more and more criminals go loose every day, hes decided to train her to be his instrument of justice

I thought Kite was amazing. The artwork was beautiful, the story was interesting and the action was pretty intense. However, whilst watching i found myself constantly looking at the clock and it wasn't because i was bored either. About three quarters of the way through i was left wondering how they would manage to wrap up the storyline. Well i'm obviously not going to spoil anything but the last fifteen or so minutes are a real let down and the final twist will leave you wondering for days (don't even try to make sense of it, it'll drive you mad). I feel Kite should really have had 2 or 3 parts. It should have been a masterpiece but the last moments of it are rushed and sloppy and let it down. The hentai itself is nothing to get excited about. There isn't anything sexual about it. In fact it's pretty gross so i would suggest watching this for the action, animation and story rather than sex scenes because you won't be jerking off to this. So overall the crappy ending really pissed me off and blemished what otherwise would have been something special

rating: 4/5

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#2 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,176 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:56 PM

when i watched this hentai i made the mistake of actually watching like any other anime. the story is FUCKED up just like the ending was. watch it without subtitles and only the sex stuff. Green Bunny has some sick fucks working there. They love making extremely fucked up scenerios like virgin bride getting raped on her wedding day while the husband watches and then she starts saying she loves it.

dont get my wrong the art and animation are some of the best out there but in terms of story if you want to see some depressing shit see a green bunny release.

story: 0/5 because green bunny are some sick fucks

animation: 5/5

#3 Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy

Private

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:40 PM

It's exactly what DeathMarine wrote. See I got the "Special Release" version. I only got it for the "Extra" stuff. Anyway, the person who came up with this plot is probably in the Nut-House (or dead).

Rating = 1/5

#4 AzuriteT3

AzuriteT3

Civilian

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:50 PM

Kite

download it here:
<a href="http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=2346" target="_blank"><a href="http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=2346" target="_blank">http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=2346</a></a>

Summary: After being orphaned at a young age, her parents the victims of a brutal double murder, Sawa was taken in by the detective assigned to her case. Not content to just watch as the imperfect justice system lets more and more criminals go loose every day, hes decided to train her to be his instrument of justice

I thought Kite was amazing. The artwork was beautiful, the story was interesting and the action was pretty intense. However, whilst watching i found myself constantly looking at the clock and it wasn't because i was bored either. About three quarters of the way through i was left wondering how they would manage to wrap up the storyline. Well i'm obviously not going to spoil anything but the last fifteen or so minutes are a real let down and the final twist will leave you wondering for days (don't even try to make sense of it, it'll drive you mad). I feel Kite should really have had 2 or 3 parts. It should have been a masterpiece but the last moments of it are rushed and sloppy and let it down. The hentai itself is nothing to get excited about. There isn't anything sexual about it. In fact it's pretty gross so i would suggest watching this for the action, animation and story rather than sex scenes because you won't be jerking off to this. So overall the crappy ending really pissed me off and blemished what otherwise would have been something special

rating: 4/5

jesus christ... its the directors' cut and they still dont manage to wrap it up?

#5 product

product

Private

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:31 AM

Overall Opinion: This is your average "Green Bunny" releases.
My Score:
Story/Plot: 3; From beginning to near-end other than sex scenes, this was at most watchable. The ending beat the living crap out of the score.
Sex: 1.5; If you manage to even get hot sensations watching this, you my friend, have weird tastes.
Presentation: 5; This is what drew the attention of many people.
Action: 4.5; This is the one of the ONLY things I enjoyed from the anime.
Hentai, hentai everywhere!

#6 zenzen121

zenzen121

Civilian

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:15 AM

when i watched this hentai i made the mistake of actually watching like any other anime. the story is FUCKED up just like the ending was. watch it without subtitles and only the sex stuff. Green Bunny has some sick fucks working there. They love making extremely fucked up scenerios like virgin bride getting raped on her wedding day while the husband watches and then she starts saying she loves it.

dont get my wrong the art and animation are some of the best out there but in terms of story if you want to see some depressing shit see a green bunny release.

story: 0/5 because green bunny are some sick fucks

animation: 5/5

like us bloggers and hentai fans, since we are always for the hentai stuff, same score like DM :) 0/5 for the story 5/5 animation :D
yours will be a small sacrifice..

#7 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

Well the last post (that just I deleted) was only spam but it brought me to this topic that see I haven't replied to, so I will give my opinion on the matter.

I LOVE this anime. I LOVE everything about it, the art, the animation, the sex is ok though it's minimal and yes I LOVE the fucked up story and even the ending (enven though it's not your tipical ending)
I LOVE the director, creator and character designs of Umetsu Yasuomi. He is probably one of my favorite in the busness, I love his dark, twisted and tragic stories. His unique art style is so befitting of his morbid stories, they are sharp beautiful and detailed characters. I could stare at his work all day and never get bored.

As far as Green Bunny goes I wish they were still around, I love their work, it's right up my alley and they always tende to max out the fucked up meter. Still not all their work is messed up, yet I would have to say that all their releases are beautiful masterpieces worth seeing at least once.

Guess I'm the ONLY one who enjoyed KITE so completely.

My only regret is that they haven't released any more of this story. I had high hopes for KITE Liberator (available in the ECCHI Anime section) but it didn't measure up to my expectations and certainly doesn't compare to the original. Still it's also a good anime worth seeing, just don't expect as much as I did from it or you will be sorely disapointed.

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#8 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:28 PM

I apparently failed to realize what was so fucked up about this, like i understand that there was some stuff that was fucked up but female assassin or w/e just seems cool. The artwork gives off a old i guess i'd call it impression. It's more of a uncensored anime then a hentai tho.
2/5
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#9 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:57 AM

I don't think it's the female assassin that gets to people, I think it's the little details that do it. I like the bad ass female assasin too.

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#10 cypherdirt

cypherdirt

Sergeant

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

i saw kite many years ago, and to this day, i still believe its a great show, it had so much pontential to be more. the ending was fucked up, but its still better than active movie bull. so a big 5/5 thumbs up to kite! and the sex was blah, but i didnt watch it for sex.

#11 cypherdirt

cypherdirt

Sergeant

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

people have been mentioning the Green bunny. i think this was my only green bunny anime, what are others?

#12 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Here is a list on animenewsnetwork http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=799

#13 cypherdirt

cypherdirt

Sergeant

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

wow, i've actually watched 8 of those, damn time flys

#14 av3k

av3k

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

Well the last post (that just I deleted) was only spam but it brought me to this topic that see I haven't replied to, so I will give my opinion on the matter.

I LOVE this anime. I LOVE everything about it, the art, the animation, the sex is ok though it's minimal and yes I LOVE the fucked up story and even the ending (enven though it's not your tipical ending)
I LOVE the director, creator and character designs of Umetsu Yasuomi. He is probably one of my favorite in the busness, I love his dark, twisted and tragic stories. His unique art style is so befitting of his morbid stories, they are sharp beautiful and detailed characters. I could stare at his work all day and never get bored.

As far as Green Bunny goes I wish they were still around, I love their work, it's right up my alley and they always tende to max out the fucked up meter. Still not all their work is messed up, yet I would have to say that all their releases are beautiful masterpieces worth seeing at least once.

Guess I'm the ONLY one who enjoyed KITE so completely.

My only regret is that they haven't released any more of this story. I had high hopes for KITE Liberator (available in the ECCHI Anime section) but it didn't measure up to my expectations and certainly doesn't compare to the original. Still it's also a good anime worth seeing, just don't expect as much as I did from it or you will be sorely disapointed.

I'm with Dizzy I LOVED kite too and everything about it. The fucked up story the fucked up characters the action the sex. I haven't watched it in a few years i'll have to watch it again. My real life friend told me about it too. And the amazing art and animation. I will have to watch more from Green Bunny, and no you weren't the only one who enjoyed it completely because I did :D

#15 EMOTICA

EMOTICA

Captain

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

seems 'interesting' anything DM hates
i'll probably like. jk xD

Posted Image

#16 EMOTICA

EMOTICA

Captain