J-List is a wonderful toybox of things from Japan - come see

Kite

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Kite

download it here:

http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=2346

Summary: After being orphaned at a young age, her parents the victims of a brutal double murder, Sawa was taken in by the detective assigned to her case. Not content to just watch as the imperfect justice system lets more and more criminals go loose every day, he

Posted

when i watched this hentai i made the mistake of actually watching like any other anime. the story is FUCKED up just like the ending was. watch it without subtitles and only the sex stuff. Green Bunny has some sick fucks working there. They love making extremely fucked up scenerios like virgin bride getting raped on her wedding day while the husband watches and then she starts saying she loves it.

dont get my wrong the art and animation are some of the best out there but in terms of story if you want to see some depressing shit see a green bunny release.

story: 0/5 because green bunny are some sick fucks

animation: 5/5

Posted

It's exactly what DeathMarine wrote. See I got the "Special Release" version. I only got it for the "Extra" stuff. Anyway, the person who came up with this plot is probably in the Nut-House (or dead).

Rating = 1/5

Posted

Kite

download it here:

<a href="http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=2346" target="_blank"><a href="http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=2346" target="_blank">http://www2.hshare.net/index.php?showtopic=2346</a></a>

Summary: After being orphaned at a young age, her parents the victims of a brutal double murder, Sawa was taken in by the detective assigned to her case. Not content to just watch as the imperfect justice system lets more and more criminals go loose every day, he

Posted

Overall Opinion: This is your average "Green Bunny" releases.

My Score:

Story/Plot: 3; From beginning to near-end other than sex scenes, this was at most watchable. The ending beat the living crap out of the score.

Sex: 1.5; If you manage to even get hot sensations watching this, you my friend, have weird tastes.

Presentation: 5; This is what drew the attention of many people.

Action: 4.5; This is the one of the ONLY things I enjoyed from the anime.

Posted

when i watched this hentai i made the mistake of actually watching like any other anime. the story is FUCKED up just like the ending was. watch it without subtitles and only the sex stuff. Green Bunny has some sick fucks working there. They love making extremely fucked up scenerios like virgin bride getting raped on her wedding day while the husband watches and then she starts saying she loves it.

dont get my wrong the art and animation are some of the best out there but in terms of story if you want to see some depressing shit see a green bunny release.

story: 0/5 because green bunny are some sick fucks

animation: 5/5

like us bloggers and hentai fans, since we are always for the hentai stuff, same score like DM :) 0/5 for the story 5/5 animation :D

Posted

Well the last post (that just I deleted) was only spam but it brought me to this topic that see I haven't replied to, so I will give my opinion on the matter.

I LOVE this anime. I LOVE everything about it, the art, the animation, the sex is ok though it's minimal and yes I LOVE the fucked up story and even the ending (enven though it's not your tipical ending)

I LOVE the director, creator and character designs of Umetsu Yasuomi. He is probably one of my favorite in the busness, I love his dark, twisted and tragic stories. His unique art style is so befitting of his morbid stories, they are sharp beautiful and detailed characters. I could stare at his work all day and never get bored.

As far as Green Bunny goes I wish they were still around, I love their work, it's right up my alley and they always tende to max out the fucked up meter. Still not all their work is messed up, yet I would have to say that all their releases are beautiful masterpieces worth seeing at least once.

Guess I'm the ONLY one who enjoyed KITE so completely.

My only regret is that they haven't released any more of this story. I had high hopes for KITE Liberator (available in the ECCHI Anime section) but it didn't measure up to my expectations and certainly doesn't compare to the original. Still it's also a good anime worth seeing, just don't expect as much as I did from it or you will be sorely disapointed.

Posted

I apparently failed to realize what was so fucked up about this, like i understand that there was some stuff that was fucked up but female assassin or w/e just seems cool. The artwork gives off a old i guess i'd call it impression. It's more of a uncensored anime then a hentai tho.

2/5

Posted

I don't think it's the female assassin that gets to people, I think it's the little details that do it. I like the bad ass female assasin too.

Posted

i saw kite many years ago, and to this day, i still believe its a great show, it had so much pontential to be more. the ending was fucked up, but its still better than active movie bull. so a big 5/5 thumbs up to kite! and the sex was blah, but i didnt watch it for sex.

Posted

people have been mentioning the Green bunny. i think this was my only green bunny anime, what are others?

Posted

wow, i've actually watched 8 of those, damn time flys

Posted

Well the last post (that just I deleted) was only spam but it brought me to this topic that see I haven't replied to, so I will give my opinion on the matter.

I LOVE this anime. I LOVE everything about it, the art, the animation, the sex is ok though it's minimal and yes I LOVE the fucked up story and even the ending (enven though it's not your tipical ending)

I LOVE the director, creator and character designs of Umetsu Yasuomi. He is probably one of my favorite in the busness, I love his dark, twisted and tragic stories. His unique art style is so befitting of his morbid stories, they are sharp beautiful and detailed characters. I could stare at his work all day and never get bored.

As far as Green Bunny goes I wish they were still around, I love their work, it's right up my alley and they always tende to max out the fucked up meter. Still not all their work is messed up, yet I would have to say that all their releases are beautiful masterpieces worth seeing at least once.

Guess I'm the ONLY one who enjoyed KITE so completely.

My only regret is that they haven't released any more of this story. I had high hopes for KITE Liberator (available in the ECCHI Anime section) but it didn't measure up to my expectations and certainly doesn't compare to the original. Still it's also a good anime worth seeing, just don't expect as much as I did from it or you will be sorely disapointed.

I'm with Dizzy I LOVED kite too and everything about it. The fucked up story the fucked up characters the action the sex. I haven't watched it in a few years i'll have to watch it again. My real life friend told me about it too. And the amazing art and animation. I will have to watch more from Green Bunny, and no you weren't the only one who enjoyed it completely because I did :D

Posted

seems 'interesting' anything DM hates

i'll probably like. jk XD

Posted

'kite' is what i used to fly in the park

when i was younger. jk XD

its true on the i fly a kite when i was younger part though O-O