DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,150 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 12:49 PM

淫乱人妻アパート Memorial Edition

http://anonym.to/?http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=2637

Vague Game Description by White Masq
One of a series of games about busty married/widowed/office-worker/Teacher/Entertainer women made by Strikes: this one is set in an apartment complex. You play as a university freshman that has an apartment all laid out for him because a distant relative once owned the complex. He's long dead now, but his wife now runs the place. Upon your arrival she playfully warns out about the many beautiful women that live in the building. Turns out her words rang true--each of these tenants turns out to be severely sexually frustrated, and the sight of new meat gets them all flustered for our hero!
"Shut the Hell Up, WM, and Show Me the Keywords": Large Breasts, OL (office Lady), Married Woman, Widow, Mature Woman

Attached Thumbnails

• hshare.net.Inran.Hitoduma.Apaato.Memorial.Edition (7).jpg
  • hshare.net.Inran.Hitoduma.Apaato.Memorial.Edition (8).jpg
  • hshare.net.Inran.Hitoduma.Apaato.Memorial.Edition (9).jpg
  • hshare.net.Inran.Hitoduma.Apaato.Memorial.Edition (10).jpg

Attached Files

#2 strider123

strider123

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:05 PM

Looks good ^_^ thanks for this DM

#3 Motojiro

Motojiro

Civilian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:09 PM

deathmarine mutch thanks for the great work you do for us :)

#4 fallingdown

fallingdown

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:07 PM

deathmarine mutch thanks :)

#5 Desu~

Desu~

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for the release but there's a problem...for some reason this game isn't recognizing my non uni-code Japanese settings, is there a way to fix this? I've played a million h-games before but this is the first one with a problem like this. =/

Here Posted Image

#6 PK1982

PK1982

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:12 AM

Thanks for the release but there's a problem...for some reason this game isn't recognizing my non uni-code Japanese settings, is there a way to fix this? I've played a million h-games before but this is the first one with a problem like this. =/

Here Posted Image

You have to use chinese uni-code settings there are couple STRIKES games that require to use chinese
Hope this helps

#7 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,150 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:51 AM

i dont see a problem. click the box above the cancel button

#8 Ranickes

Ranickes

Private

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:03 AM

You have to use chinese uni-code settings there are couple STRIKES games that require to use chinese
Hope this helps

Sooo... why would you use a Chinese setting for a Japanese game? That doesn't make sense to me at all. In the case of a few games I've played you have to change the regional settings to Japanese as well as the language for non-unicode program settings. Try that, if it doesn't work, than I don't know what else to say.

#9 Darkstorm

Darkstorm

Civilian

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:25 AM

One word to describe this: AWESOMENESS!!!

Many thanks DM

#10 crazybob

crazybob

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:51 AM

I'm having the same problem as the guy above... It's not a unicode thing, just that the default name takes ages to load and the game crashes while it's loading... could anyone post a saved game from a few seconds in the game (i.e. right after choosing the name, as soon as it is possible to save)? it would most likely solve the problem...

#11 PK1982

PK1982

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:45 AM

I'm having the same problem as the guy above... It's not a unicode thing, just that the default name takes ages to load and the game crashes while it's loading... could anyone post a saved game from a few seconds in the game (i.e. right after choosing the name, as soon as it is possible to save)? it would most likely solve the problem...

STRIKES games uses chinese language (as i have understanded it) (so you have to use chinese unicode instead of japanese)
Also savegame dosen't do you anygood because after loading save game as soon as there comes chinese words game will crash
SO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE WANTS TO PLAY THAT GAME USE CHINESE UNICODE SIMPLE AS THAT (btw it is good game)

#12 crazybob

crazybob

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:30 AM

I switched to Chinese... and it still crashes at the exact same stupid spot... I tried all the different Chinese ones... HK, Taiwan, PCR.... all the same thing...same stupid crash

#13 PK1982

PK1982

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:19 AM

I switched to Chinese... and it still crashes at the exact same stupid spot... I tried all the different Chinese ones... HK, Taiwan, PCR.... all the same thing...same stupid crash

did you change regional settings to chinese as well as the language for non-unicode program settings to chinese and did you restart your pc (another one of those require to boot your pc)
I did fight with this same problem (i don't have the memorial edition i have the standard version) game would crash after the name dialog (where it would show first game texts)
then i read from hongfire that this game is chinese game that it requires chinese program settings (there were also some font packages over rapidshare but i guess that those are long dead)
Have you also checked system requirements (will it require win2000,XP,Vista)

Could be also copy protection problems?

there is also patch have tried that?

http://www.softpal.co.jp/strikes/support/ap_fix1013.zip

#14 5unP

5unP

Private

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:53 AM

Thanks for your hard work DM!

#15 moogman

moogman

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:06 AM

You need to extract the fonts in the following link and put them into C:\Windows\Fonts. It'll work in Japanese after these are downloaded.

RapidShare Fonts

The fonts were uploaded by Schneider at HF.

#16 Strey

Strey

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:28 AM

Anyone know if there are any other fonts needed? I can get by the name entering screen, but none of the text shows up. First time this has happened, usually I'd at least see gibberish which would mean I had to change my unicode setting, however, thats not the case here.

***My bad, that font previous supplied is all that was needed, I unziped it into the fonts folder of windows, but nothing happened. However, when I opened the filed itself, there was a folder, so I realized I had to go back and copy the contents of that folder into the windows/fonts. Thanks for the help guys.***

#17 goodiegood

goodiegood

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:51 AM

Wah...

I am having serious issues installing this game...

When I mount the Inran to D-Tools, it gives me up a box asking whether I want to "Install" or "Game Start", I choose "Install", another box pops up, which I assume it is where I want to install the game... I choose the folder and hit "OK". Box closes. NOTHING HAPPENS!

What am I doing wrong? How do I get this thing to work? I've got plenty of space left on my disc, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thankies in advance!

#18 Bloodyguy

Bloodyguy

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:08 AM

Wah...

When I mount the Inran to D-Tools, it gives me up a box asking whether I want to "Install" or "Game Start", I choose "Install", another box pops up, which I assume it is where I want to install the game... I choose the folder and hit "OK". Box closes. NOTHING HAPPENS!

What am I doing wrong? How do I get this thing to work? I've got plenty of space left on my disc, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thankies in advance!

did u use applocate to run the setup? or did u change the windows to jap?

#19 kalador

kalador

Private

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:22 AM

Wah...

Thankies in advance!

Is the white bar at the bottom of that box slowly filling up with green? If it is, then the game is installing.

#20 Grey_Knight

Grey_Knight

Private

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:01 AM

I was having the same problem as goodiegood, so I downloaded applocate, but it's still not working, and I have set my regional settings to japanese. What else do I need?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users