• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 promos

promos

Civilian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:05 PM

I'm not sure if anyone can help me or not but here it goes. i had atlas installed and the 30 days ran out, so i uninstalled it. now when i try to reinstall it, i get a message of how i need to buy it, before it installs. i've gone through the registry and took out every entry i could find, same with my computer. does any one have any suggestions on what i might have missed, or the actual directory and if possible the registy info?

thank you for your time

promos

#22 Raw

Raw

Private

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:20 PM

DM, i would really recommend savefile service, i have downloaded stuff from there and i've never seen a waiting queue or anything like that.

#23 thewind32

thewind32

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:06 AM

promos, look for the cracked version. I'm not sure about DM's link since i was using mine long ago before this thread was created. But since the topic says crack, there should be one somewhere in there. If not, look for atlas on some torrent site, I got mine from those places.

#24 promos

promos

Civilian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:05 PM

do u mean a cracked installer, because i have the hack for it but since you need atlas to be installed before you replace the dll. it wont install at all for me. it starts to compute space requirement and then dumps, telling me that my 30 day trial is up and i need to buy the program. maybe if i could find the full version installer it would bypass it.
thanks
promos

promos, look for the cracked version. I'm not sure about DM's link since i was using mine long ago before this thread was created. But since the topic says crack, there should be one somewhere in there. If not, look for atlas on some torrent site, I got mine from those places.

#25 thewind32

thewind32

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:45 AM

Then have you tried cracking it without reinstalling? As in the copy and paste into the folder and overwrite method. I can't remember how I cracked but I know I did it on the day I installed atlas, so I am currently clueless on how to help you. My only guess is the above method since you have already removed the registries. But why didn't you crack it before the 30 days trial ended?

#26 promos

promos

Civilian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:11 PM

i didnt know about the crack before hand. i also figured that i could do the uninstall reinstall trick and it would work. :blush: however i found out i was wrong and now cant use it at all. where ever they hid the file or what ever they use to track it after you uninstall it is pretty tricky. i've done multiple scans of my computer trying to find it and cant find anything relating to atlas at all.
thanks for trying to help thewind32. if you are willing, we could try having u send me a copy of your atlas folder and i could see if it would run without the registries. or at the very least uninstall clean so i could install the trial and hack it. if willing pm me.

promos

Then have you tried cracking it without reinstalling? As in the copy and paste into the folder and overwrite method. I can't remember how I cracked but I know I did it on the day I installed atlas, so I am currently clueless on how to help you. My only guess is the above method since you have already removed the registries. But why didn't you crack it before the 30 days trial ended?

#27 kazuma suchiro

kazuma suchiro

Corporal

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:27 PM

I think it should be cracked before the 30 days are up, otherwise, trail software like the Atlas could screw around with you for a WHILE in bypassing and cracking the trail period, talking from experience XD

Also needed the cd for windows XP to install the languages pack, otherwise, all this software would be just pointless if your system cant detect and read eastern languages, talking from experience, again XD

#28 Strike Freedom

Strike Freedom

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:11 AM

Can someone help me out please. I read all the post on how to get agth to work with the game but i honestly can't figure it out. My problem is getting the target area to work like okok1234 wrote in his post. I type the location of agth on the line and then the C/PXXXX and a message says its invalid. Does someone know what the problem might be?

#29 darkdragon1595

darkdragon1595

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:32 AM

Okay I read through all the posts previous and I couldn't find anything like this aside from someone mentioning running ATLAS with AppLocale. I can get the game running and at times AGTH will print something and clipboard it but QuickATLAS is not translating it. I installed all of the language plugins for Windows that I could find but it always comes up as either question marks or really strange symbols and it can't translate anything. Does anyone have a clue?

#30 Vladimir

Vladimir

Corporal

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:16 AM

errr which one's better ???????

#31 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,133 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:37 AM

what, which one is better? what do you mean?

#32 Vladimir

Vladimir

Corporal

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:10 PM

as in which one's better to use i cant decide on which 1....?

#33 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,133 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:20 PM

this thread is about Atlas, what other ones are you talking about

#34 Vladimir

Vladimir

Corporal

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

Any recommendations as to which one i should use?

#35 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,133 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:18 PM

i asked you already, WTF are you talking about? which what?

#36 Ninebreaker-dono

Ninebreaker-dono

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:41 AM

wahhh.... I still dont get it please help me I cant translate it.... AGTH and Atlas are working just fine but how do I translate school days game waaahhh.... :blush:

#37 KonKer

KonKer

Private

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:16 PM

In case rapid share is always busy for you like it was for me heres the official site that offers the file at decent speed :) after all it is a free trial!

http://anonym.to/?http://www.fujitsu.com/g...tlas/trial.html

#38 don2sail

don2sail

Corporal

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:35 PM

Im a little late reading your posts but I recently tried to install the atlas trial version and was also told it was out of date.

The solution that worked for me was to simply change the date on my computer, the installation then works fine, apply the crack and then correct your computer date. the patched atlas will continue to work fine.

#39 Freaka

Freaka

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:49 AM

Discussion here with myself, but anyways: the line breaking stuff comes from Atlas sentence recognition - which seems to work quite bizarrely sometimes. It is possible to change the sentence recognition from auto to linebreak, but that causes some issues with other games.

I've also continued to mod Atlas (sort of repost of what i also posted on hongfire):

Progression popup: - doesn't show up anymore, as a side-effect the whole translation process got faster
Window resize limitation: - you can resize the window now below 460*300 to nearly zero
Bar limitation: - you can resize the horizontal/vertical bar now to zero so that orginal or translated text isn't visible anymore
Steal Focus: - not my invention (setx?), but I tossed that mod to prevent focus stealing also in the file

[Download] Zip @ Megaupload (200kb) - just extract the file(AtlTransText.dll) and replace it with the one in your Atlas folder

Base for mod was the latest AltTransText.dll that you get when you use the ATLASV13U001E-patch.

#40 Mcyd

Mcyd

Corporal

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

Just found out that v14 will be released in december

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame