• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 jcindiana

jcindiana

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:58 PM

This is AWESOME! It works great with AGTH. Just follow the directions. If it spews jibberish, then change the type of text in AGTH. Translated Pure Pure without a problem.

Thank you so much for this tool. I signed up for an account here, and will likely become a donor, because of this program!

You kick ass Death Marine!

#42 Hyp

Hyp

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:53 AM

well ToerQ i did get it to work lastnight using the same setup as you explained "BUT"(a big but)it only translates half of whats going on because AGH won't stop scolling the game text while copying to clipboard, so this mean that atlas isn't translating it untill AGH gets done scolling and then atlas ends up trying to translate over 1,000 lines of text, cuz thats where AGH stoped(finily).
i'd show a picture but imageshack isn't working for me right now. the setting that i found that finily done the translation is "MultiByteToWideChar" right under "ExtTextOutW" and i had to turn on most of the settings in the options menu to get it to half way work. i tried every thing i can think of and nothing fixes these problems. right now unless some one knows what to do to fix this then i too am done with trying to get AGH to work right. well be kool every body...

I Have same problems !
Somebody HELP !

#43 kaizen

kaizen

Civilian

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:35 PM

It says the the ATLAS trial expired on Oct 31, 2007.... looks like i missed the boat

any chance of some kind soul uploading a new version?

thanks very much

#44 Draconias

Draconias

Civilian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:25 PM

This is AWESOME! It works great with AGTH. Just follow the directions. If it spews jibberish, then change the type of text in AGTH. Translated Pure Pure without a problem.

Edit: I withdraw my problem. It looks like setting the locale to Japanese was correct... but I had a corrupt file that prevented my computer from actually switching when it said that it did.

To Kaizen: Just set your calendar date to Oct. 29 and install it, then fix it afterwards. It worked for me.

#45 kaizen

kaizen

Civilian

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:04 AM

it works for me too! thank yew, draconias

#46 ichaserobots

ichaserobots

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 02:12 AM

hey i got atlas to translate the japanese text however when i play through the game theres constant pausing in the game due to translation, is there anyway i can keep the translation window ontop of the game while im playing or is this how it is the whole time?

i have agth running in the background which copies to the clipboard then it goes to atlas and then the game pauses and shows me the converted text

is this correct or did i do something wrong?

i did the PID tutorial setup thingy and it worked fine but im not sure if the game is supposed to pause a lot. Not in terms of lag but just in terms of it processing the text.

any help with this would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

#47 tajjej

tajjej

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:00 PM

Yeah, I'm getting the "Trial expired in October, 2007" message also. Nuts! I was in the middle of playing "Pia Carrot G.O." when I got a virus. After rebuilding Windows, it was necessary to re-install Altlas. I tried from my original files and from the files I downloaded from the first page of this section. I get the same error from both installations. This happens before it even installs anything. I know how to install and patch it as you were supposed to. I've done it twice now.

Please keep us posted if a new patch or version becomes available. I really like playing some of these games and I look forward to understanding them again some day.

Thanks in advance!

#48 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:36 AM

The solution is pretty easy. Set Your system's date before October 2007 before installing Atlas. After You're done You can set it to the currnet date.

~Dv
Seeding: ----
LoLuserbar.png

EVEuserbar_zpsc7f49afa.png

#49 tajjej

tajjej

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:22 PM

The solution is pretty easy. Set Your system's date before October 2007 before installing Atlas. After You're done You can set it to the currnet date.

Doh! Boy can I be anal. I keep my systems clock sync'ed with NIST. It never occurred to me to simply change it...

Thank you very much! I am back to playing. Now I wish I could find the file(s) that made up the old User Dictionary. I copied all the files from the old install location, but still don't have all those new words I input. I almost had my translations coming out as passable English. If anyone knows where to locate the file(s), please post the info. I have not completely wiped my last install so I may yet be able to transfer it/them.

Thanks, again!

<Update> I found the User Dictionary. It is located here: <SystemDrive>:\Documents and Settings\<LoginName>\Local Settings\Application Data\Fujitsu\ATLAS\UDIC.

I simply copied all the files in this folder and it's sub-folder to my the same location on my new <SystemDrive>:\. A quick test show all my new entries are here. That's 8-10 months of entries using 3 electronic dictionaries and a bit of guesswork.

I hope this info helps anyone else who finds themselves in a similar situation.

#50 don2sail

don2sail

Corporal

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:11 PM

Help with ReInstallation

I installed a new copy of windows next to my old and atlas no longer worked
I tried reinstalling and was refused with a msg that my trial period had expired
in trying to find a solution I found a new version of atlas(14)

does anyone have a crack for 14?
does anyone have a suggestion on how to get version 13 opertaing again?

ok I found the clock trick above (my original search parameters must have been off target)
anyway It would still be nice to try out 14

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame