.Ou.Zoku

21 posts in this topic

Posted

王賊

This is a turn based strategy hentai game. its pretty easy to play even without knowledge of japanese.

Vague Game Description by White Masq

In this fantasy H-game, the protagonist is known to be a potential badass is asked to join a not-so-well-off country in their battles with its neighbors. This being said, our hero has more of the pension to sneak, charm, and choose diplomacy over fighting. The generals aren’t too happy about this, so they coerce him to join in battles instead of bedding with the aristocracy and power-playing women of the world.

"Shut the Hell Up, WM, and Show Me the Keywords": Fantasy, Women in Armor, Courtesan, Elf-girl, Angel-Girl, Maid

post-43-0-93886300-1291631899_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-19066600-1291631900_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-46968400-1291631900_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-82316500-1291631900_thumb.jpg

hshare.net.Ou.Zoku.torrent

Posted

looks interesting thnx DM

Posted

I just may be a fool, but I can't figure out how to get the Save and Load functions to work. The S box and the L box on the HUD seemed like prime candidates to me, but they were never activated. And I couldn't find those functions listed in the Wiki entry for the game. I also got kicked to a game over after I went through this little CG image montage when I finished the first level and went on to select the "To Do" boxes at the top left. What's up with that?

I guess thats what I get for trying to get some gameplay out of an H-Game.

Posted

I just may be a fool, but I can't figure out how to get the Save and Load functions to work. The S box and the L box on the HUD seemed like prime candidates to me, but they were never activated. And I couldn't find those functions listed in the Wiki entry for the game. I also got kicked to a game over after I went through this little CG image montage when I finished the first level and went on to select the "To Do" boxes at the top left. What's up with that?

I guess thats what I get for trying to get some gameplay out of an H-Game.

You installed the update files, correct? I had the same problem with them installed.

Reinstall the game without applying the update files will let you save, load and continue the game normally. I wonder what the purpose of that update is, to stop you from saving and playing the game?!

Posted

The link to the save file is dead, is it possible to upload it again? thanks

Posted

its not dead

Posted

Been trying for a while, everything after i key in the code, i'll b bring to a page that say "HTTP 400 bad Request"

Posted

i changed the link, how it works for you now

Posted

Thanks DM

Posted

You installed the update files, correct? I had the same problem with them installed.

Reinstall the game without applying the update files will let you save, load and continue the game normally. I wonder what the purpose of that update is, to stop you from saving and playing the game?!

the "update" appears to actually be a demo or promo...if you overwrite it, you will be playing a less-enabled version of the game.

Posted

Does anyone know the AGTH commands for this game? Some kanjis and kanas aren

Posted

/HB-20*0@1001755F or /HA-8@16A20:ags.dll: or /HA-1C*0@16A20:ags.dll:

Posted

/HB-20*0@1001755F or /HA-8@16A20:ags.dll: or /HA-1C*0@16A20:ags.dll:

Thanks a lot 07cbdj, yesterday i was some hours trying diferent "HA", and i couldn

Posted

Glad I could help. :D

And I hope one of them works... :D

Posted

The first one seems to work to me, I haven

Posted

I'd like to request a reseed for this torrent if I could. Been stuck at 99% for nearly a week now.

Is there an offical forum for reseed requests? If so, I couldn't find it.

Thanks.

Posted

Can someone please reseed Ou Zoku? I'm one of at least 9 who is stuck at 99.3% Thanks.

Posted

seeding.

Posted

Thanks bunches for the seed. I'm at %100 - I'll keep seeding for a week at least.

Posted

Thanks again. I'll seed it for a while, too.