AGA A-GA (エーガ) ~激動の惑星~

169 replies to this topic

#41 twi41

twi41

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

If you have vista you can't play AGA because i tried it on my my new computer and it didn't work so i tried on old XP it work perfectly.

You must be very young. That line of thinking is very shortsighted and naive.

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#42 heerobert

heerobert

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:24 PM

what kind of game is this? like AG3? SB3? Rapelay? Desblood?

this game is very differnt from all i've played, u cant control the H_scenes.
h-scenes are like movies inside the game and plays when reach a certain lvl.
well sumtimes its hard to play bcause its a role playing game.

anywayz its still gud ^_^

Thanx DM!

#43 mariokart64n

mariokart64n

Civilian

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

this game really sucks as a action rpg, you basically thrust or squat depending on if your get attack by either a Bee or a Light Beam :blink:

hey does anyone have a progressive save. the save on the first post is just a completion save so you can watch the videos. but it would also be interesting to have the save states between each stage.

also, can you play as the other 4 characters. theres 3 other girls and 1 guy, but I don't think you can actively play as them :(

#44 justaskingaquestion

justaskingaquestion

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:14 PM

Thank you for this game! but... there's another problem, and it looks like no one else has this one...

I extracted the files fine thanks to Winace (and DM), i installed it without any problems, but when i clicked the shortcut to start the game and then clicked the bottom right hand button ( i'm guessing it's the start button ) it went into the black screen where it said... "Now Loading" and then the game exited, due to the problem ( as you can see in the screenshot), you can make out something to do with Windows Media Player... anyone know anything about this?

Posted Image

#45 dumbquestions

dumbquestions

Civilian

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:28 AM

meh, im too dumb too read the comments first =.= i dl this and it didnt work with winrar so i deleted it and was going to dl it again but now i saw i just needed too use winace...

#46 kdd

kdd

Civilian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:20 PM

I have some questions, I have an x2 6000+, 2gb ram, hd2900xt. the vids dont play right, they stop and go than stop again and go... why is that, the other question is how du i play the game? i am at the cave right after the start, kill the bat and laser things und then there are 2 ways if i go the one i die because of a rock falling down and hat the other way because i fall into the what... can i jump somhow or how do i get further?

#47 justaskingaquestion

justaskingaquestion

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

Anyone know how to fix my problem as well? thanks

#48 twi41

twi41

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:46 PM

Thank you for this game! but... there's another problem, and it looks like no one else has this one...

I extracted the files fine thanks to Winace (and DM), i installed it without any problems, but when i clicked the shortcut to start the game and then clicked the bottom right hand button ( i'm guessing it's the start button ) it went into the black screen where it said... "Now Loading" and then the game exited, due to the problem ( as you can see in the screenshot), you can make out something to do with Windows Media Player... anyone know anything about this?

Posted Image

You have not read the NFO file at all if you are showing me this garbage text. If you have read it at all there is no reason we would see this. If you got the game from another site or are using a modified torrent you are on your own. The NFO has the fix in there. The best help that you can get is to help yourself and follow the directions.

#49 justaskingaquestion

justaskingaquestion

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:23 AM

You have not read the NFO file at all if you are showing me this garbage text. If you have read it at all there is no reason we would see this. If you got the game from another site or are using a modified torrent you are on your own. The NFO has the fix in there. The best help that you can get is to help yourself and follow the directions.

Why would i be replying on this forum topic if i got the game from another site... and all that the NFO file states is // So anyone with more common courtesy mind helping me :wacko: Thanks // and no i do not use a modified torrent...

"--Extract all files. M
M--Mount [H-S].AGA.DeathMarine.ISO using daemon tools M
M--Install and play! M
M M
M--Place the game save file in the game directory to get all the hscenes M
M M
M--The no panties patch is easy to install so i wont go into it. "

#50 twi41

twi41

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:59 AM

Lots of people come here from different sites seeking help. They get it via a download service, google then get this site. Many of the games are installed differently so its bad when someone uses a modified Hentaishare and complains when it does not work correctly. Most of the time the modified torrents do not include the NFO ( and even if it did it would not really apply ). Happens daily here and it makes DM look bad.

Look at step 2 of the checklist in my sig. You are seeing garbage text because that is what Japanese kanji looks like if your system settings are not set to display Japanese.

Its a given that information is in every NFO file. I guess not. Apologies for jumping all over you. That information really needs to be there. Maybe this NFO is pre-applocal. Either way the help forums have this information available too with step by step how-to's.

#51 justaskingaquestion

justaskingaquestion

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:10 AM

Lots of people come here from different sites seeking help. They get it via a download service, google then get this site. Many of the games are installed differently so its bad when someone uses a modified Hentaishare and complains when it does not work correctly. Most of the time the modified torrents do not include the NFO ( and even if it did it would not really apply ). Happens daily here and it makes DM look bad.

Look at step 2 of the checklist in my sig. You are seeing garbage text because that is what Japanese kanji looks like if your system settings are not set to display Japanese.

Its a given that information is in every NFO file. I guess not. Apologies for jumping all over you. That information really needs to be there. Maybe this NFO is pre-applocal. Either way the help forums have this information available too with step by step how-to's.

Thanks for the help :wacko:

#52 justaskingaquestion

justaskingaquestion

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:18 PM

Ok sorry, i went with the whole japanese mode, so can anyone translate what my problem is now?

Posted Image

#53 twi41

twi41

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:24 PM

Been a while since I studied but I think its saying to install media player 9.

#54 hanchi

hanchi

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:38 AM

My first official download in this place, going to seed as long as possible :D thanks

#55 justaskingaquestion

justaskingaquestion

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 10:05 PM

Been a while since I studied but I think its saying to install media player 9.

Thanks, but anyone mind giving me the full translation please, so i know what it completely says xD just in case, hehe... since i doubt many people who played this game needed WMP 9..? Since i think ever uses the newest version..11.. lol thanks

#56 justaskingaquestion

justaskingaquestion

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:44 AM

Ok sorry, i went with the whole japanese mode, so can anyone translate what my problem is now?

Posted Image

Anyone here, who's able to fully translate this? Would be grateful if you do, thanks.

#57 twi41

twi41

Colonel

• Members
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:23 AM

If someone hasn't' translated this by monday I'll pick up the next book in my study material just for you. ( I actually picked up the book and flipped through 304 pages ). Several of those kanji are not in the "First 750" kanji that people learn so I need the 2nd book.

The message on the blue bar simply says "error".

The 2nd line of dialog ( excluding the title bar ) definitely says "install please", referencing media player 9 on the first line as indicated by the particle を just after "Windows Media Player 9".

The first line of dialog has a verb with a negative tense in it. Probably indicating that something is missing/lacking and the final line of text is asking you to "please (insertverbhere)". That's the best you are gonna get from me until like Tuesday or so.

Going back to what was said earlier its obvious that Windows Media Player 9 is not current but if it wants you to install/reinstall something that is part of that program then you should probably do it. I'm suprised your still stuck.

Again I'm just a self study with no time in a classroom, but this is what I've gathered so far.

#58 bleachlaruku

bleachlaruku

Civilian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:07 AM

hey. i have a problem. But before that, this game is AWESOME!!!i successfully intsalled it...but for some reason, i can never save my game!!! its so annyoing!!
it always freezes whenever i try to save the game....i used DM's game save patch and it still doesnt work...
How do i fix this?

#59 Feonix

Feonix

Private

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

mmmm.... considered giving it a shot but I am not totaly sure its a good one to play. any ideas anyone?

#60 justaskingaquestion

justaskingaquestion

Private

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:08 AM

If someone hasn't' translated this by monday I'll pick up the next book in my study material just for you. ( I actually picked up the book and flipped through

Thanks for the work, appreciate it :( and Thanks again xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users