• Please log in to reply
1253 replies to this topic

#1 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:05 AM

Here's a place where we can all hang out and "chat" with whom ever's posting.

Initially I though of creating this thread so that people that wanted to contact me or "chat" could. I keep trying to make it onto IRC but never seem to get the chance, so this way it will be easier to communicate with me. Just leave your message and I'll get back to you, but why limit it to just me, feel free to "chat" amongst yourselves as well.

DizzyChat is a place where just about anything goes so have fun with it.

(keep in mind that I don't mean for this thread to be used as a conventional chat server, obviously it's not that. But rather just for a place where people can keep in touch and talk about anything that's on their minds within a post setting. So try not to over do thing :P )

Hope to hear from you soon,
:huh: DizzyAngelDemon

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#2 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:15 AM

LOL now that I have this up it seems everyone is too shy to talk to me, shame. Oh well

I'm off to bed it's way past my bedtime, night night boys and girl :D

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#3 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:04 AM

Err... May I? *hides*

xD

~Dv
Seeding: ----
LoLuserbar.png

EVEuserbar_zpsc7f49afa.png

#4 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

*giggles* yay someone said something I was starting to think I'd have to sit here and talk to myself (or get rid of this thread :D ) ...

so err does anyone here play warhammer 40k ... DeasthMarine is getting me into (actually I've been wanting to for a while). I'm curious if you do play, what armies do you prefer and so on... I've decided on the Chaos Daemons and can't wait to get started on my army.

#5 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:39 PM

Are you referring to game with the miniatures? I don't play it, but one of my friends does. I still haven't seen a match...

I think it's Warhammer (without 40k) and he plays with elves.

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#6 Vampiric

Vampiric

Civilian

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

I was tempted to try 40K although myself and all my friends play :D WoW :) Let me know how it turns out though i looked to be really good.

#7 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

Yes it is played with miniatures that I will be painting :D !! There are two versions of Warhammer one is medieval and the other is futuristic set 40000 years in the future hence the 40k added to the end. Just recently they have created a mmorpg of it as well but I haven't really looked into that.

I was playing WOW on a free server and having fun with it but since I wasn't on my account for months it ended up getting deleted, so I don't think I'll be playing that anymore. :)

#8 frontline

frontline

Captain

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:44 PM

It's 'been awhile Dizzy.

#9 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:02 AM

I played WoW for some time, but it got boring. I resumed playing after a few months just to stop again. I thought accounts are never deleted...

My friend's brother opened a miniature shop and now he is the only Hungarian distributor. :)
(I missed the opening ceremony... :D )

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#10 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:13 PM

Hi frontline! hows things with you

07cbdj, I'm sure accounts on the WOW server never get deleted but mine was on a free server (you get what you pay for :D ) I just wish I wouldn't have spent so much time on missions.

#11 frontline

frontline

Captain

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:31 PM

Dizzy my signature has been deleted by my imagehost. May I be so bold as to commission you for one?

#12 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

I'd be glad to make one for you!

What do you have you mind? (Any particular image or color scheme, content topic or personal message etc...) Just let me know what you would like.

#13 frontline

frontline

Captain

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 03:54 PM

If you don't mind me being greedy please see what you can do with these two images

1st One: Frontline Message: "Assume the position..."

The joke is apparent I think. :D

[attachment=2172:1217544503465.jpg]

2nd one is for another forum

Name: Glasses

No Message

Posted Image

I got the first image from you. As far as the dimesions I like the longer format but I'll leave it to your discretion.

#14 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

Great choices :D , I'll get to it asap.

#15 HellMaster

HellMaster

Major

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:26 PM

*HellMaster joins the party!*

Hello. You know, chatting is one of my most notable skills... LOL.
Nearly every topic I post turns out into a chat room. And this is the topic I cannot hijack :D
Anyway, I don't really have anything to say, and still, this post is already 3 lines long.
So... Dizzy, you sound kinda busy, specially when you say you don't have the time for mIRC anymore... anything special that you've been up to? If you allow me to ask.

#16 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

I've just been up to lots of the same old same old trying to work on my sites and writing and so on (but I have been neglecting animegamemusic) just the usual day to day activities with me. Whats new would be that I have been trying to get some reading in when I find a chance (usually at night when its nice and quiet), I've been reading up on demons, the history of evil and hell and all that (something I'm sure you've done your fair share of). Oh and I have also been reading on the mythic cats throughout history. I hopefully will get started on my Warhammer army maybe tomorrow if I am lucky. I started to work on the sig for frontline today too... nothing much going on with me.
The reason I don't get on IRC muchis because I am too easily distracted and if I'm in a chat room then it's all over and I will never get my "work" done (I call it work but it's all fun :D )

What have you been up to, started school yet?

#17 HellMaster

HellMaster

Major

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:50 PM

Oh yeah, college is really killing me, the tests are already making me sad. But I'm still managing to get my "hentaishare time".

Seeing you so busy, even when not attending college makes me feel so useless. I mean, I do study, around 1 hr/day. But I have a lot of free time to do whatever I feel like, to top that I just got Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, for the PS3, and I'm like... NON STOP. What a great game! It's making me really irresponsible... I shouldn't blame the game actually.

And about Demons, and Hell itself... I kinda own the place. :) But yeah, I did some research a few years ago, and some reading too.
Hell is the last stop after all, I mean, if there is really a soul to begin with. Everyone is fated to hell, but everyone is welcome to my place :D

#18 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:01 PM

:D well I may sound busy but it's all doing stuff that I want to when I want to, I make my own schedule and try to get as much done as I can while still having fun, cause isn't that what life is all about(and trust me I procrastinate a plenty) speaking of which, instead of reading about Warhammer40k I should finish my new review for my site/blog (I for some reason hate calling it a blog).

btw why do the tests make you sad..?

#19 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:36 PM

Can we stop talking about tests? :D

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#20 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:47 PM

LOL sure thing, we can talk about whatever you like :D

FYI EDIT: my new post is up on my site/blog :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame