• Please log in to reply
1253 replies to this topic

#21 HellMaster

HellMaster

Major

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

Tests make me sad, because I end up cramming just to get a 7/10 (just the average). When I could be playing, chatting... sleeping :unsure:
But it's part of the college life, and I'll have to live with it till it's finally over.

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#22 Aznslacker

Aznslacker

Sergeant

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

@HellMaster: Sounds like you live in Europe... My sentiments to you also, I have 2 midterms in the next two days... so I'm cramming like crazy for those...

@Topic in general: Thought I'd just start posting so that we don't have only "regulars" posting here. Thataway we can start generating more traffic and whatnot.

@Dizzy: I thought warhammer 40k was more oriented to the online version, whereas "warhammer" by itself was to the figurine game... either way, 2 of my roommates have been playing the Warhammer MMO... so it's all looking pretty good. Though I could never quite start a figurine army due to the arduous effort involved and the fact that you need 1 figure with every possible weapon you might equip it with to participate in tourneys.

Oh, and sorry for the jittery post... I'm kind of on the effects of 3 energy drinks...

#23 HellMaster

HellMaster

Major

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

I live in Brazil.
Our sistem is the opposite of the US.
Classes start february and end in December.
My college is semester wise, so it's one semester from february to june and august to december.
It's totally off topic, I know, and it was about "talking to Dizzy", but this is just a chat after all :P

#24 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:20 PM

Hi Aznslacker nice to hear from you :P

The Warhammer 40k was figurine based before it made it online. My army is going to be the Chaos Daemons, the only army allowed to be used for the original fantasy Warhammer or the 40k edition ;) (depending on the base used). I don't plan on competing, this little project is just for me and DeathMarine to have fun playing together. I hope to eventually be able to sell some of my painted figures online.

sorry I haven't been posting much I haven't been feeling a hundred percent these past few days, hopefully I'll be back up and running by tomorrow. I spent most of yesterday and today in bed sleeping all snuggled up with my kitties.

No worries HellMaster. Just about anything goes in here, it's a little more laid back than the rest of the site, everyone's welcome to make themselves at home.

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#25 Aznslacker

Aznslacker

Sergeant

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:00 AM

Maybe we can start a very very slow online D&D session or something xD

I wonder who's going to win your chaotic war ^.^

#26 HellMaster

HellMaster

Major

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

So, anyone got anything interesting to share with us?

Lately I've been kind of... geeky, I mean, I'm almost all the time on the computer, or studying. I usually go out at nights, have fun.
And yesterday was a shit, one of the worst days I've ever had.

#27 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

D&D is good, but not online. :P

What happened HellMaster?

~Dv
Seeding: ----
LoLuserbar.png

EVEuserbar_zpsc7f49afa.png

#28 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:56 PM

LOL that would be a very very slow game :P good idea but I have to agree with 07cbdj, not so much for online (maybe in an actual chat room) :P

It will be my chaos daemons against DeathMaines space marine, he kinda has the upper hand since I've never played the game, but I think my daemons will manage to give him a nice challenge, and we might even come up on top.
I haven't gotten any figures yet, I'm waiting on the release of the mega pain kit (out November 1st). I'm not sure if we are going to get all our figures at once or just a few sets and more after I paint those up (I'll be painting both mine and DeathMarine's army, so I have lot's to do). I have to admit the waiting is brutal... "I want my army of daemons already" *stomps feet pouting* heehee :P (but I am counting the days). I hope I can manage to paint them up nicely, it's been a while since I have painted anything let alone miniature figures. Maybe I'll take some pics and post them in the fan art section.

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#29 HellMaster

HellMaster

Major

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

07cbdj, Yesterday I lost 60 bucks. Went all the way to college, for nothing, there were no classes. I had to stay there around 5 hours, without anything to do.
And I also lost my Headset, that I was using to play CoD4. It's GONE, and I mean it.
Chatting with a female friend of mine, I threw a joke, and she ended up mad at a friend of mine (he was part of the joke).
And when I tried to watch a movie, the movie didn't play.
After all that, I was just HOPING the day would end.
Thank HELL it did sleep well.

#30 frontline

frontline

Captain

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

How are the sigs coming Dizzy?

#31 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

I haven't worked on them since I wasn't feeling good... Hopefully ill get to finishing them within the next few days (sorry about that frontline)

#32 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

HellMaster: That sounds... very unlucky. Fortunately days like that are rare.

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#33 HellMaster

HellMaster

Major

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

Yeah, if I were to have days like that every week I'd be dead by now...
But today things worked out OK. I don't think tomorrow I will have that luck (I have a test, and I'm sure I'll flunk), but I won't let that get to me, the rest of the day will be just fine.

#34 frontline

frontline

Captain

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:33 AM

I haven't worked on them since I wasn't feeling good... Hopefully ill get to finishing them within the next few days (sorry about that frontline)

I hope you feel better. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :P

#35 07cbdj

07cbdj

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

I don't think tomorrow I will have that luck (I have a test, and I'm sure I'll flunk), but I won't let that get to me, the rest of the day will be just fine.

I had two exams during the week and I'll have one more on Friday. I think I know how you feel. :P

~Dv
LoLuserbar.png

#36 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:57 PM

wow all these tests and exams, I wish you both the best of luck with all that. I may miss school but that's one thing about it that I can gladly do without.

fontline - Here is the first, I made some changes to her I hope you like it, (if there is anything you don't then let me know I can always change it).

[attachment=2171:frontline.sig.01.jpg]

EDIT: and here is the second one, I did it in the long format that you like. I didn't really know how to position the image you game me, hopefully this will work for you... there is a space to write your user name or something else if you like (I didn't know if you go by the same name on the other site so I left it blank [I was going to angle it down between the two images])... let me know if it's what you wanted

[attachment=2173:frontline.sig.02.jpg]

#37 frontline

frontline

Captain

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:45 PM

I only want to ask for two edits.

No. 1

In the first one put my username on the sig. If you could use an interesting font all the better.

No. 2

On the second sig you can keep the larger pick in the corner and erase the smaller one to the right and leave that space blank. In that space add the username Glasses.

#38 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

hmmmm... so many fonts to choose from :P (I'm not sure what you are looking for but here are some examples)

I don't know if this one is too soft for you (I'm trying to go with a decorative font that can be read both large and small and that kinda matches the feel of the image.

[attachment=2175:frontline.sig.01.2.jpg]

and for this one I just went with something a little more out there

[attachment=2176:frontline.sig.02.2.jpg]

(don't forget to let me know what you think about them, the fonts and colors and all that :P )

By the way what kind of site is the second one going to be for?

I haven't been hearing much from anyone else today, I wonder what you are all up to and how things are going. Don't forget to write me once and a while :P

#39 frontline

frontline

Captain

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:50 PM

The second one is for a Hongfire account I have. :P

I love the decorative style of the fist one. I would have liked it larger but you did a great job wit everything else.

The second one I like as well. The font might not match up to well with the image and I think it needs a border but for the most part I think they are good.

#40 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:55 PM

Well I would have liked it to have been for another site, but I guess I can forgive you if you can mention that your signature was made by your good friend DizzyAngelDemon from Hshare :P

About the first one did you want the entire signature to be larger or just the font?

And would you like for me to try a different font with the second one, and did you want the border around the image or the font?

or do you want me to leave them as is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users