• Please log in to reply
1253 replies to this topic

#981 slaan

slaan

Corporal

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

so true dizzy, its sad how much western industry can be uptight, over anal and just plain outright alienating to people and subject matter. although im proud to say that the majority of people are very aware of this major flaw, i personally belive the game is heading for change.

@serkai well asfar as convincing your team to go a more erotic route, i would suggest just trying to keep all the major players in the development on a mutually agreeable end content, but that dosent mean you cant still bring the sexy to the table lets face it, lots of ppl in that gaming world love "sexy" even if it isnt down right fully erotic, it can still have some elements so dont stop pushing it!.the great thing about team efforts is to bring a desirable diversity.

in terms of advertising? id suggest first going to actual forums and discussion based communities. these people are willing to sit down and read into your ideas and more imortanly give crucial and priceless feedback.
when you look at the mainstream advertising of games you see that ppl are looking for a fully polished game they can commit to even if its just for a small amount of time, its seems in many cases these ppl decision as to wether to play it or not is often based on looking at a number of screen shots and scrolling through 1-10 random comments made by ppl who have tendancies to over exagerate.
when starting off small i find its best to keep to places that with give the best feedback, starting out too big can just allow a small flaw or a number of them to completely damn the game before it reaches its full potential.

skv0ox.jpg

#982 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

Serkai-> I'd love to play threw a demo and would happily give my blunt,harsh, and cruel feedback :D as of the sex part if anything what about the scene in god of war? it's not like the game revolved around sex, I tend to get pist off with anime and refer to user made doujins for the sex i try to get the ones on plot tho it sucks when they just go around the entire romantic issues. If they're there show it :)

Slaan-> well maybe thats the reason for all the "her first anal" sites and videos XD

Hi, hope I'm welcome to join the chat :)
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#983 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:00 AM

Hi Kirafey, everyone is welcome to join in this thread. Always nice to hear from new members :)

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#984 slaan

slaan

Corporal

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

@kirafey lol "her first anal"? HA! i bet those girls have have had more anal than a proctologist by the time they hit the internet. i had a girls first anal once, it suprizingly didnt take much convincing, guess she was over confident or trying to impress me since i suggested just starting off with a finger but she insitsted, anyway it went a lil somthing like this...

"OMG pull it out! pullitoutpullitoutpullitout ow ow ow........ im never doing that again..."

and that was my first and only 4 sec of anal, it was dissapointing at the time, but now it just funny as hell.

skv0ox.jpg

#985 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

lol iv heard stories XD never had the inclination to get shit on my dick, just havn't gotten horny enough i guess. Should have told her you ow me head so you can say you got ass to mouth lol.

ya first anal but double fuck with a dildo of some sort...
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#986 Seaman

Seaman

Civilian

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:00 AM

Hey Dizzy, I just read your profile and saw that you're sorta into occult stuff, I've been researching it along with my practice of martial arts(both internal and external) and just more recently getting around to actually mess around with it. It'd be cool to hear about your experience with it cuz I'm mostly an "armchair occultist" :P .
"Are you coming on to me?" -Seaman 1999

#987 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:34 AM

@seaman/Dizzy - fun... one of the first things i did was this... grab a hand full of crystals and clear your mind.don't look at your hand just kind of close your eyes and shuffle the crystals in your hand mixing them. While you think of the corresponding element you should land on the crystal same goes other way around with your thought. They would basically just fall to my pointer and middle then I would open my eyes and check. Hand reflexology helps with this, they should align to the planets , emotions ect.
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#988 Seaman

Seaman

Civilian

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:12 AM

Ya, from what I understand crytals can hold/amplify energies, I myself have only messed around a bit with making sigils and talismans and such. My future goal is to try some ceremonial evocation stuff, but it's quite a bit more advanced than where I'm at now. At least I've got meditation down, which I understand is a large part of it(which is logical).

#989 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:04 AM

Being able to identify your crystals by their energy alignment helps :) have you started "messing with shit" in meditation? You begin to remove you fear of death with a few eh "easier feats", try to see the voids in your space of vision with your eyes close (this is relativity basic) once you have "balanced" surroundings begin to uh 'drop" you do this until you reach your beerier of sleep (this is wear you fear comes into play) well it's hard to explain but it's kind of like your field overlaps an outer limited beerier. If done correctly be prepared for an interesting experience let me know how it goes :) On note: expect your first time to be the easiest it really just gets harder with each completion until a certain point, your fear grows until you taim it and begin to learn what you really want and really fear with the reasons for this. Uh on another note expect all your habits to go haywire the next week after this until your body begins to get use to you messing with function.
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#990 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

Hey guys :)

I used to practice regularly years ago but I mostly just read about it these days. I would like to start practacing again but this time on my own (or with DeathMarine if he wants to put in the necessary time). A major passion of mine is researching the occult but I hate trying to sift through all the mainstream dribble and hype that is out there. If only I could get my hands on some ancient texts, oh the ecstasy. I'm into both sides of the coin (ligh and dark) I feel that to excell at either one needs to fully understand both, plus I have always been naturally drawn to the darker side of things.

When Luke had to choose I always wanted him to go to the Dark side :P

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#991 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

The force is strong within this one, Luke I am your father :) just watched phantom Menace last night, downloaded all 6 a few nights ago. I'v always enjoyed teaching myself it's how i have learned music and all sorts of thing but, I wouldn't mind coming across some of these text :D It would be Amazing.
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#992 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

The closest I have found is "The Three Books of Ocult Phylosophy" a dificult read but so far I have enjoyed it. It's written in old English from the 500's by Agrippa if I recal. There is also a Fourth Book but I haven't purchased that one yet. Although it is a dificult read I like how far back it dates. I think that most of the old grimoirs and texts on the occult are probably being guarded by either the church or one of the many occult organizations that exist. Probably the only way to get to read them is to become a trusted member. But I keep dreaming that I will find such a treasure at a flea market or old used book store. What I can dream :P

#993 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

The closest I have found is "The Three Books of Ocult Phylosophy" a dificult read but so far I have enjoyed it. It's written in old English from the 500's by Agrippa if I recal. There is also a Fourth Book but I haven't purchased that one yet. Although it is a dificult read I like how far back it dates. I think that most of the old grimoirs and texts on the occult are probably being guarded by either the church or one of the many occult organizations that exist. Probably the only way to get to read them is to become a trusted member. But I keep dreaming that I will find such a treasure at a flea market or old used book store. What I can dream :P

Thats the exact reason why i wish to travel europe :)
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#994 Seaman

Seaman

Civilian

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the most important books are stuck in the vatican archives, with all of the confiscated literature and such.

#995 kimrwusa

kimrwusa

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

Two times the posts that I was working on went awy!! Oh well, just the important stuff. I really like your web site. Dizzy just from your posts and your newsletter you seem like very good people... and you like hentai and ecchi anime!!! :wub: DM is a very lucky man!! I guess there might be a few other women that like anime (hentai & ecchi) out there. That gives me something to hope for! I can always escape to a tear jerker romantic Anime and let the world go on it's merry way.

Thank you both!! You give me the tools to make a life a little more bearable. Thank you very much. :P

#996 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

Your very welcome, glad you like our site(s)

#997 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

Two times the posts that I was working on went awy!! Oh well, just the important stuff. I really like your web site. Dizzy just from your posts and your newsletter you seem like very good people... and you like hentai and ecchi anime!!! :wub: DM is a very lucky man!! I guess there might be a few other women that like anime (hentai & ecchi) out there. That gives me something to hope for! I can always escape to a tear jerker romantic Anime and let the world go on it's merry way.

Thank you both!! You give me the tools to make a life a little more bearable. Thank you very much. :P

So much to agree with in there :)

*hug* welcome

Why can't i edit on this thread? i didn't want to double post

i just found out

lol so uh ... lol i was testing it... great i forgot what i was ganna say...oh the gc image page. i just found it :D

cgs and image scans... and why am i able to edit off this topic?
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#998 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

We have been meaning to turn of all member edits for a while now and I was recently reminded of this so DeathMarine went ahead and turn that feature off. If you make two posts within the same threas in a short enough period of time they get auto grouped together, that's just a feature of the board. You shouldn't be able to edit anywhere on the board if you can please let us know so we can fix this. The reason we did this was yet another attempt at anti-spam prevention.

I'm not sure if that answeres your questions, not too sure what you were getting at :P if I missed anything just let me know

#999 Kirafey

Kirafey

Corporal

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

We have been meaning to turn of all member edits for a while now and I was recently reminded of this so DeathMarine went ahead and turn that feature off. If you make two posts within the same threas in a short enough period of time they get auto grouped together, that's just a feature of the board. You shouldn't be able to edit anywhere on the board if you can please let us know so we can fix this. The reason we did this was yet another attempt at anti-spam prevention.

I'm not sure if that answeres your questions, not too sure what you were getting at :P if I missed anything just let me know

I don't understad, how is removing edit feature an anit-spam or are you directing that at the autogrouping feature? I'm tempted to make a topic on a vote for the edit feature back XD
Kuzbass Kuzbass!!!!!

#1000 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

wont help, it's gone

we don't want spammers to come in and edit posts to sneak spam past admins

there isn't really a need for the edit feature, just make sure you have said what you want to before you submit your post

I don't really see the problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users