11 replies to this topic

#1 Asqualla

Asqualla

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:58 PM

Another Dimension~閉じ込められた学園~

Another Dimension~閉じ込められた学園~ game save.rar (1.29 KB)

http://anonym.to/?http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=3516

Vague Game Description:
This is another game that turns out to be pretty damn evil. You and your classmates leave at the end of the school day to find the whole school is deserted. Furthermore, there seems to be a barrier surrounding the school. In an attempt to retain order, you are anointed to be one of the leaders of the class. People start to get edgy, and in a way to appease the masses, you select various women to be raped and be the fuck-holes of the class. A girl who’s a newcomer to the school appears to have some answers to whatever the hell is going on. Will you listen to what she has to say, or throw her to the wolves?

Magnet Link
Attached File  hshare.net.Another.Dimension.torrent   26.26KB   2695 downloads

Attached Thumbnails

• hshare.net.Another.Dimension (11).jpg
  • hshare.net.Another.Dimension (12).jpg
  • hshare.net.Another.Dimension (13).jpg
  • hshare.net.Another.Dimension (14).jpg

Over 2000 adult and other products from Japan -- click now! Click to find over 2000 unique Japanese anime products Click nowDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite EnglishDoujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

#2 GinnyPig

GinnyPig

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:01 PM

I have downloaded the game several times but i keep getting a corrupt archive. I'm I the only one having this problem?

<edit>
sorry, I resolved the problem.

#3 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,177 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:47 PM

updated torrent file with new tracker and added game save

#4 Guest_Eroge maniac_*

Guest_Eroge maniac_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:41 AM

can someone seed this please. i am stuck at 95%. after i get it, i will seed indefinetly as long as i have internett.

#5 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,177 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

seeding

#6 Guest_Eroge maniac_*

Guest_Eroge maniac_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

seeding

Thank you so much, sorry for posting it in the wrong thread i saw the reeseeding forum after i posted.

are currently seeding aswell.

#7 MoRtAlE

MoRtAlE

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:09 AM

Please reseed this, thanks.

There's 3-5 guys, one seeder though he seems to be in Germany and things are going on slowly. On my end, mostly I can only leech off the other guy.

Appreciate it.
(been only 2 months since the last reseed request? lol!)

#8 MoRtAlE

MoRtAlE

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:02 AM

Finished, seeding.

Thanks guys.

I openned the file directly in WinRaR and it said the file is corrupted, so I tried right clicking on the file and choose the extract option from there. It worked.
Thanks DM for the release, just became the best hgame i played so far. Didn't like the art but just love the content.

Edited by MoRtAlE, 31 July 2011 - 08:09 PM.

#9 Guest_hershey_*

Guest_hershey_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

Finished, seeding.

Thanks guys.

I openned the file directly in WinRaR and it said the file is corrupted, so I tried right clicking on the file and choose the extract option from there. It worked.
Thanks DM for the release, just became the best hgame i played so far. Didn't like the art but just love the content.

I tried doing that, but I'm getting a "ace32loader.exe has stopped working" message

#10 MoRtAlE

MoRtAlE

Private

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:42 AM

Sounds strange. I'm no good with technical stuffs on the computer, but it doesn't sound to me like a WinRaR error. I might be wrong, though.

Try checking around the settings of your computer. Try eliminating the possibility, i.e. searching round the net about the error, reinstalling/updating WinRaR, closing programs that are running simultaneously, browsing WinRaR's setting, reading hshare's FAQ. If the problem's still there, I really can't help you. Maybe ask Field Mashall DM.

#11 Reisaniae

Reisaniae

Civilian

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

ACE files are unstable, convert if possible, but it might not work. didn't for me anyhow

#12 Diudiu

Diudiu

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

Anyone able to seed this? I have been stuck at 83% for a month now :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users