J-List is a wonderful toybox of things from Japan - come see

DISCIPLINE - The Hentai Academy EP01-06 [ENG.SUBS] [UNCEN]

164 posts in this topic

Posted

DISCIPLINE - The Hentai Academy Episodes 01-06

[ENGLISH SUBTITLES / UNCENSORED / COMPLETE]

(Discipline / ディシプリン / Dishipurin / Discipline : The Record of a Crusade / Disciplina, el testimonio de una cruzada)

"THE BEST SELLING HENTAI ANIME OF ALL TIME!!"

TAGS: Over 18 (18禁) / Adult Anime (アダルトアニメ) / Anal (アナル) / Big Breasts (巨乳) / Blackmail (恐喝) / Bondage (ボンテージ) / Cum Inside (中出し) / “Dirty” Girls (痴女) / Ejaculation (射精) / Female Teacher (女教師) / Guy Rape (男人 レイプ) / Hentai (ヘンタイ) / Lesbian (レズ) / Mistress (女将) / Rape (レイプ) / Sailor Suit (セーラー服) / School Girls (女学生) / School Swimsuit (スクール水着) / School Uniform (学生服) / Sex (セックス) / Uncensored (無修正) / Uniform (制服) / Vibrators (バイブ) / Violence (暴力)

Now the battle for carnal control begins, which brings an earth shattering explosion as bodies collide and passions explode at St. Alcadia School!

DISCIPLINE Lesson 1 - Welcome to the All-Girls Dormitory!! [DISCIPLINE 序章] - PLOT: It felt like heaven when Takuro Hayami first transferred to St. Alcadia School with its all-girls dormitory! The babes are luscious and Saori Otokawa, the caretaker, is the hottest of them all. Being extravagantly welcomed by the girls, his expectations for a heavenly school life were huge. But, his bubble began to burst when the beautiful but malicious Morimoto sisters, who actually control the school, try and control Takuro when they discover his "Ultimate Sex Power".

[Plot summary taken from DVD back cover]

DISCIPLINE Lesson 2 - Girl's Battle Royal Has Begun!! [DISCIPLINE 第二章~監禁~] - PLOT: Leona Morimoto who controls the school solicits Takuro to join her "Social Club". Her only intention is to have his "Ultimate Sex Power" just for herself. He refuses with all his might but rumor about his sexual power has spread in the school. Now asside from the "Social Club" the tennis, swimming and other clubs started soliciting Takuro. Irritated Leona kidnaps and imprisons Takuro's love interest, Saori to lure Takuro into visiting her club.

DISCIPLINE Lesson 3 - Sex Battle Continues for Ultimate Pleasure!! [DISCIPLINE 第三章~陵罪~] - PLOT:

DISCIPLINE Lesson 4 - The Biggest Crisis Hit the St.Arcadia!! [DISCIPLINE 第四章~戒律~] - PLOT:

DISCIPLINE Lesson 5 - St.Arcadia's Darkest Secret About To Be Revealed!! [DISCIPLINE 第五章~潜入~] - PLOT: What is the "Secret Party" that the Morimoto group is concocting up at the reception hall? A number of students who's families are in financial trouble have been blackmailed to become sex slaves to pay off their debts to the school. Madoka asks Takuro, Saori and her other dorm mates for help in stealing the incriminating "Student Registry" to end the blackmail, but...

DISCIPLINE Lesson 6 - The Carnal Battle Ends With A Surprising Finale!! [DISCIPLINE 最終章] - PLOT: While the "Secret Party" was in full swing the computerized security system malfunctions and discovers the trio's intrusion! Mad as hell, Leona closes down all the security breaches and traps the intruders. She orders their capture using teams of armored combat vehicles, maids, helicopters and macho hunks!! To rescue her captured friends from being sexually disciplined, Saori seeks out Leona alone... What happens then to Saori and Takuro's love interest? Find out more and get sexually worked up.

TORRENT INCLUDES;

- Discipline.EP01.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi

- Discipline.EP02.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi

- Discipline.EP03.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi

- Discipline.EP04.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi

- Discipline.EP05.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi

- Discipline.EP06.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi

- ALL COVERS and SCREENSHOTS

post-43-093563600 1285490301_thumb.jpg post-43-095433000 1285490302_thumb.jpg post-43-070044600 1285490303_thumb.jpg post-43-057183200 1285490304_thumb.jpg

post-43-024776200 1285490305_thumb.jpg post-43-007287100 1285490306_thumb.jpg post-43-069506900 1285490306_thumb.jpg post-43-057224800 1285490307_thumb.jpg

post-43-021721800 1285490308_thumb.jpg post-43-097494400 1285490308_thumb.jpg post-43-080229700 1285490311_thumb.jpg post-43-056728000 1285490312_thumb.jpg

Direct Download

[hshare.net].Discipline.EP01.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi (188.43 MB)

[hshare.net].Discipline.EP02.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi (164.06 MB)

[hshare.net].Discipline.EP03.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi (187.49 MB)

[hshare.net].Discipline.EP04.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi (215.34 MB)

[hshare.net].Discipline.EP05.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi (217.63 MB)

[hshare.net].Discipline.EP06.[ENG.SUBS][uNCEN].avi (262.67 MB)

Discipline.EP01-06.ENG.SUBSUNCEN.torrent

magnet.png MAGNET LINK

Posted

Saroi is so kawaii!! This one was awesome to....

Posted

great Hentai, amazing shit!

Posted

yeah, the chicks are very nicely proportioned. i have jerked so much to this

Posted

This is the best hentai i have seen. never seen before :(

Posted

Yep, this is one HECK of a hentai *two thumbs up*

Posted

I agree to anyone who says this is the best hentai anime XD

I've got plenty, but none compares to this one!

Thanks for sharing the love DeathMarine ^^

*now if someone could tell me how i upload torrents I could share some of my stash hahaha

Posted

when the new volume will be out...

Posted

what new volume? the series is done, the description does say that it includes the whole series you know

Posted

This is fantastic hentai, the girls are so kawaii !!! :o

Thanx HentaiShare :D

Posted

Its an awsome series, but its no where near as good as Bible Black :D

Bible Black is the ulitmate in h-anime.

The games is pretty good aswell, i dled the 1.10 patch for the dicipline game, gives you another ending, a perfect one for all the S&M lovers out there >.<

Posted

Great Anime! Nice girls, and so many of them! x3

Posted

Hi i can not oppen the hentai neither with realplayer nor with mediaplayer what programm do i need??

Posted

please check our FAQ in our "General Help" section, it should be able to answer your question

please check our FAQ in our "General Help" section, it should be able to answer your question

Posted

what new volume? the series is done, the description does say that it includes the whole series you know

Sorry, but thankfully the series is ongoing :rolleyes:

By the dates shown, we can only assume they're very recent and wait for someone to release them tongue.gif

aaaaaaahhhhhhh make it stop, it's making me crazy! biggrin.gif

Posted

when i say it contains the WHOLE series i mean it contain THE WHOLE SERIES. the torrent includes 6 episodes or "lessons" it is done, no more episodes.

man, i guess i should put up the other 2 dvd covers since people can't read the release post.

Posted

Best Hentai I seen before ....

MUST WATCH !!!!!!!!!

Posted

Sorry, but thankfully the series is ongoing :rolleyes:

By the dates shown, we can only assume they're very recent and wait for someone to release them tongue.gif

aaaaaaahhhhhhh make it stop, it's making me crazy! biggrin.gif

All the episodes are here, ALL of them, there is no more, its finished, gone, over, caput. ya getting the idea??

HS released 6 episodes, thats ALL of them. Look at the stuff you quoted for fcuks sake, each vol had 2 eps, 3 vols eqals 6 eps, which OH MY FCUKING GOD is how many HS has released!!!

Posted

when i say it contains the WHOLE series i mean it contain THE WHOLE SERIES. the torrent includes 6 episodes or "lessons" it is done, no more episodes.

man, i guess i should put up the other 2 dvd covers since people can't read the release post.

Ok, I got it... :wub:

As punishment, I'll watch that flash file linked in your sig for 3 straight hours o_O

Posted

only 3 hours? i can do that easily

Posted

hi, the first ep for this series has just finished downloading for me but when i try and play it on WMP i only get audio. do i have to wait for the whole thing to download before i get visual

thanks in advance for the help

Posted

Unfortunately, the series doesn't follow the game very well, though I liked that the main character was less of a wimp. (I understand that Sei, the original writer and artist, liked the video version of the character better, but it was too late to change the game version of the protagonist.) Even more tragic was the fact that the game was never completed (supposed to be four times the number of endings and twice as long) because Sei and Active Software went their separate ways.

Well, Actively (formerly Active Software) is going back to DISCIPLINE and releasing a new DVD-ROM game called DISCIPLINE EXCELLENT. The artist is not Sei (who also did the art for Bible Black, Heart Work, Cleavage, etc.), and the story will probably be very different from the original game, but perhaps we'll get a chance to see it. It's release is stated to be sometime in 2006, but there is no Getchu date yet, which means that the distributor doesn't even have a date.

Posted

That probably means into 07 then. There is a patch also for Discipline for adding a S&M ending, which is pretty damn good.

Overall though this game dosent hold a light to Bible Black, story or h-scene wise. Still worth DLing though

Posted

I don't know. It's a bit hard to quantify that, particularly as DISCIPLINE was never really completed. It could be more of a matter of taste as both games' story and art were done by the same person. Bible Black had a relatively strong main character. Discipline had a much weaker main character.

Posted

The thing i didnt like about Discipline was how lame it was with the h-scenes. Right from ther outset it was h-scenes, to me it seemed like on of those all sex lame stroy line games >.<

Bible Black however had a strong stroy line right from the outset that keeps me playing it over and over again. One of the best h-games ive ever played, and one of the few ive actually bought after DLing it.

I was really lucky a mate of mine went to Japan recently and picked up RapeLay, AI2, Bible Black, KGNE and Discipline for me. Apparently he was crapping himself coming back through customs, if he was stopped he says he'd of died of embarrasment when the customs guys found them heheh.

I do that alot, i'll dl something and if it really grabs me i'll buy it. Do it with my anime and manga aswell, cant read or speak japanese (yet, im learning) but i feel i have to support the creators if i can :o