#1 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:27 AM

DISCIPLINE - The Hentai Academy Episodes 01-06
[ENGLISH SUBTITLES / UNCENSORED / COMPLETE]

(Discipline / ディシプリン / Dishipurin / Discipline : The Record of a Crusade / Disciplina, el testimonio de una cruzada)

"THE BEST SELLING HENTAI ANIME OF ALL TIME!!"

TAGS: Over 18 (18禁) / Adult Anime (アダルトアニメ) / Anal (アナル) / Big Breasts (巨乳) / Blackmail (恐喝) / Bondage (ボンテージ) / Cum Inside (中出し) / “Dirty” Girls (痴女) / Ejaculation (射精) / Female Teacher (女教師) / Guy Rape (男人 レイプ) / Hentai (ヘンタイ) / Lesbian (レズ) / Mistress (女将) / Rape (レイプ) / Sailor Suit (セーラー服) / School Girls (女学生) / School Swimsuit (スクール水着) / School Uniform (学生服) / Sex (セックス) / Uncensored (無修正) / Uniform (制服) / Vibrators (バイブ) / Violence (暴力)

Now the battle for carnal control begins, which brings an earth shattering explosion as bodies collide and passions explode at St. Alcadia School!

DISCIPLINE Lesson 1 - Welcome to the All-Girls Dormitory!! [DISCIPLINE 序章] - PLOT: It felt like heaven when Takuro Hayami first transferred to St. Alcadia School with its all-girls dormitory! The babes are luscious and Saori Otokawa, the caretaker, is the hottest of them all. Being extravagantly welcomed by the girls, his expectations for a heavenly school life were huge. But, his bubble began to burst when the beautiful but malicious Morimoto sisters, who actually control the school, try and control Takuro when they discover his "Ultimate Sex Power".
[Plot summary taken from DVD back cover]

DISCIPLINE Lesson 2 - Girl's Battle Royal Has Begun!! [DISCIPLINE 第二章~監禁~] - PLOT: Leona Morimoto who controls the school solicits Takuro to join her "Social Club". Her only intention is to have his "Ultimate Sex Power" just for herself. He refuses with all his might but rumor about his sexual power has spread in the school. Now asside from the "Social Club" the tennis, swimming and other clubs started soliciting Takuro. Irritated Leona kidnaps and imprisons Takuro's love interest, Saori to lure Takuro into visiting her club.

DISCIPLINE Lesson 3 - Sex Battle Continues for Ultimate Pleasure!! [DISCIPLINE 第三章~陵罪~] - PLOT:

DISCIPLINE Lesson 4 - The Biggest Crisis Hit the St.Arcadia!! [DISCIPLINE 第四章~戒律~] - PLOT:

DISCIPLINE Lesson 5 - St.Arcadia's Darkest Secret About To Be Revealed!! [DISCIPLINE 第五章~潜入~] - PLOT: What is the "Secret Party" that the Morimoto group is concocting up at the reception hall? A number of students who's families are in financial trouble have been blackmailed to become sex slaves to pay off their debts to the school. Madoka asks Takuro, Saori and her other dorm mates for help in stealing the incriminating "Student Registry" to end the blackmail, but...

DISCIPLINE Lesson 6 - The Carnal Battle Ends With A Surprising Finale!! [DISCIPLINE 最終章] - PLOT: While the "Secret Party" was in full swing the computerized security system malfunctions and discovers the trio's intrusion! Mad as hell, Leona closes down all the security breaches and traps the intruders. She orders their capture using teams of armored combat vehicles, maids, helicopters and macho hunks!! To rescue her captured friends from being sexually disciplined, Saori seeks out Leona alone... What happens then to Saori and Takuro's love interest? Find out more and get sexually worked up.

TORRENT INCLUDES;
- Discipline.EP01.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi
- Discipline.EP02.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi
- Discipline.EP03.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi
- Discipline.EP04.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi
- Discipline.EP05.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi
- Discipline.EP06.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi
- ALL COVERS and SCREENSHOTS

Discipline.EP01.COVER.jpg Discipline.EP01.SCREENSHOTS.jpg Discipline.EP02.COVER.jpg Discipline.EP02.SCREENSHOTS.jpg
Discipline.EP03.COVER.jpg Discipline.EP03.SCREENSHOTS.jpg Discipline.EP04.COVER.jpg Discipline.EP04.SCREENSHOTS.jpg
Discipline.EP05.COVER.jpg Discipline.EP05.SCREENSHOTS.jpg Discipline.EP06.COVER.jpg Discipline.EP06.SCREENSHOTS.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net].Discipline.EP01.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi (188.43 MB)
[hshare.net].Discipline.EP02.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi (164.06 MB)
[hshare.net].Discipline.EP03.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi (187.49 MB)
[hshare.net].Discipline.EP04.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi (215.34 MB)
[hshare.net].Discipline.EP05.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi (217.63 MB)
[hshare.net].Discipline.EP06.[ENG.SUBS][UNCEN].avi (262.67 MB)

Attached File  Discipline.EP01-06.ENG.SUBSUNCEN.torrent   14.07KB   20706 downloads

Posted Image MAGNET LINK

#2 iruka5

iruka5

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:59 PM

Saroi is so kawaii!! This one was awesome to....

#3 sYnq

sYnq

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:43 AM

great Hentai, amazing shit!

#4 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 03:10 PM

yeah, the chicks are very nicely proportioned. i have jerked so much to this

#5 erick

erick

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:20 PM

This is the best hentai i have seen. never seen before :(

#6 monsti

monsti

/\/\_o_n_s_t_i

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:50 AM

Yep, this is one HECK of a hentai *two thumbs up*

#7 Azumi

Azumi

Civilian

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:11 PM

I agree to anyone who says this is the best hentai anime XD

I've got plenty, but none compares to this one!

Thanks for sharing the love DeathMarine ^^

*now if someone could tell me how i upload torrents I could share some of my stash hahaha

#8 rider_axe

rider_axe

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:39 PM

when the new volume will be out...

#9 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 02:27 AM

what new volume? the series is done, the description does say that it includes the whole series you know

#10 Ageanx

Ageanx

Sergeant

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:52 AM

This is fantastic hentai, the girls are so kawaii !!! :o
Thanx HentaiShare :D
" If they look cute, I like it "

#11 Djevik

Djevik

Sergeant

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:10 AM

Its an awsome series, but its no where near as good as Bible Black :D

Bible Black is the ulitmate in h-anime.

The games is pretty good aswell, i dled the 1.10 patch for the dicipline game, gives you another ending, a perfect one for all the S&M lovers out there >.<

#12 Kiffy

Kiffy

Private

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:33 PM

Great Anime! Nice girls, and so many of them! x3

#13 daikzu

daikzu

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

Hi i can not oppen the hentai neither with realplayer nor with mediaplayer what programm do i need??

#14 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:34 PM

please check our FAQ in our "General Help" section, it should be able to answer your question

please check our FAQ in our "General Help" section, it should be able to answer your question

#15 docca

docca

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:47 PM

what new volume? the series is done, the description does say that it includes the whole series you know

Sorry, but thankfully the series is ongoing :rolleyes:

By the dates shown, we can only assume they're very recent and wait for someone to release them Posted Image

aaaaaaahhhhhhh make it stop, it's making me crazy! Posted Image

#16 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:54 PM

when i say it contains the WHOLE series i mean it contain THE WHOLE SERIES. the torrent includes 6 episodes or "lessons" it is done, no more episodes.

man, i guess i should put up the other 2 dvd covers since people can't read the release post.

#17 ohmygod1986

ohmygod1986

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:19 AM

Best Hentai I seen before ....

MUST WATCH !!!!!!!!!

#18 Djevik

Djevik

Sergeant

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:42 AM

Sorry, but thankfully the series is ongoing :rolleyes:

By the dates shown, we can only assume they're very recent and wait for someone to release them Posted Image
aaaaaaahhhhhhh make it stop, it's making me crazy! Posted Image

All the episodes are here, ALL of them, there is no more, its finished, gone, over, caput. ya getting the idea??

HS released 6 episodes, thats ALL of them. Look at the stuff you quoted for fcuks sake, each vol had 2 eps, 3 vols eqals 6 eps, which OH MY FCUKING GOD is how many HS has released!!!

#19 docca

docca

Civilian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 07:08 PM

when i say it contains the WHOLE series i mean it contain THE WHOLE SERIES. the torrent includes 6 episodes or "lessons" it is done, no more episodes.

man, i guess i should put up the other 2 dvd covers since people can't read the release post.

Ok, I got it... :wub:

As punishment, I'll watch that flash file linked in your sig for 3 straight hours o_O

#20 DeathMarine

DeathMarine

General of the Army

• Administrators
  • 208,023 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 07:10 PM

only 3 hours? i can do that easily

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame