163 replies to this topic

#161 kirby3

kirby3

Civilian

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

this was great thx a lot

and thought it was better than Bible black because in that they kept saying zeuses and it got pretty annoying

#162 desperados

desperados

Sergeant

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:02 AM

Watching this make me remember the time I played this game. The art work is pretty good except for a little big breast(that's is just a minor issue and I mean no offend to anyone who like big breast), the story is well somehow good, since on the game there is only one happy ending as I remember.

#163 Zeggybr /

Zeggybr /

Civilian

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:11 PM

Shame the screens are based on attack sites =[

#164 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

Yeah it is a shame that imagereverb has gone this route, I suspect it is the ad company they are using and I hope that it will be fixed soon. Either way all of our images will be directly uploaded to hshare soon so we wont have to depend on an image host. This problem just came about today, if we knew about it sooner then we would not be using it at all. Not all the images give this warning, since we tried some other pages and they worked fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I myself am not impressed. Things will be fixed ASAP.

PS Zeggybr your sig is way too big

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame