General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

Papillon Rose EPISODES 01-06
(パピヨンローゼ / Papillon Rose - New Season)
[RAW - (No Subtitles, Japanese Audio) / COMPLETE / ECCHI]

Papillon.Rose.jpg

TAGS: Action (アクション) / Adult Anime (アダルトアニメ) / Ass (尻) / Beautiful Breasts (美乳) / Cat (ネコ) / Comedy (喜劇) / Eat Pussy (クンニ) / Ecchi (エッチ) / Fantasy (ファンタジー) / Glasses (めがね) / Magical Girls (魔法少女) / Monster (怪物) / Panties (パンティー) / Samurai (侍) / Science Fiction (SF) / Sexy (セクシー) / Swords (刀) / Waitress (ウェイトレス) / Warrior Woman (女戦士)

This is the sequel to Lingerie Senshi Papillon Rose (ランジェリー戦士パピヨンローゼ), and this story takes place one year after it.

PLOT: Because of the previous war, Kabucki-cho was devastated, and the owner abandond his lingerie pub, “Papillon”, and opened “New Papillon” in Akihabara. During the war, Tsubomi, and her colleagues Anne and Shizuku lost their memories, and they began new lives in Akihabara.

On the other hand, the Susano, aliens who were invading the Earth, appeared. They turned a UMA (Unidentified Mysterious Animal) into a monster and make it raid on Akihabara. Rama the cat made Tsubomi and her buddies retrieve their memories, and let them fight against the monster as Lingerie Soldiers.
[Source: anidb]

INCLUDES;
- [hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP01.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4
- [hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP02.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4
- [hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP03.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4
- [hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP04.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4
- [hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP05.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4
- [hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP06.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4
- COVERS and SCREENSHOTS

パピヨンローゼ New Season 1 アキバは萌えているか!?
hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP01-02.COVER.jpg
hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP01.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP02.SCREENSHOTS.jpg

パピヨンローゼ New Season 2 アキバに舞う碧玉と黄金の蝶
hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP03-04.COVER.jpg
hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP03.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP04.SCREENSHOTS.jpg

パピヨンローゼ New Season 3 僕らの7時間戦争
hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP05-06.COVER.jpg
hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP05.SCREENSHOTS.jpg hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP06.SCREENSHOTS.jpg

Direct Download
[hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP01.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4 (263.02 MB)
[hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP02.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4 (263.06 MB)
[hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP03.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4 (263.06 MB)
[hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP04.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4 (267.22 MB)
[hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP05.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4 (267.45 MB)
[hshare.net].Papillon.Rose.EP06.[RAW].[ECCHI].mp4 (267.27 MB)

Attached File  hshare.net.Papillon.Rose.EP01-06.RAW.ECCHI.torrent   17.58KB   1454 downloads

[mgl='magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EBC82FEA2E34CED7370854E0EBF7851D5CAF8B31&dn=%5bhshare.net%5d.Papillon.Rose.EP01-06.%5bRAW%5d.%5bECCHI%5d'][/mgl]

Please remember after you have finished downloading the file(s) to leave the torrent up and running for as long as possible so that it can seed.

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O
"More Hentai Than You Can Shake Your Stick At!!"
hentai-anime-downloads-mini-banner-2.png
HentaiAnimeDownloads.com "It's how I do hentai!!"

---------------------------

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

Premium accounts are available again on RABIDfiles.com!!
Go RABID and get downloading!!

#2 Dojakt

Dojakt

Private

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:03 AM

Thanks again dizzy
I love the new ecchi corner
I'm currently trying to find out how digital payments work
as soon as i figure it out first thing i do is make a sizeble donation
still working on the picture thing too
speak to ya soon

#3 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:09 AM

*SMILES* your welcome.
is there anything I can help you with... and sorry if you already covered this with me but what picture thing?

If you enjoyed this hentai please consider supporting the creators by purchasing this title

FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O

Follow HShare on TWITTER | NEW ? Need HELP ? Read this !! THE HSHARE FAQ's | Please read THE HSHARE RULES

#4 Maciste

Maciste

Civilian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:56 AM

Hi,

I just registered an accoutn, because of this torrent I've found on tosho. Pure awesomeness!

Great stuff, looking for this series for such a long time now...

One question: Are all episodes dvdrips?

Thanks for the answer in advance!

Keep up the good work!

#5 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:34 AM

Your very welcome, I remember this one was very hard to find but I was relentless, I just wanted it that badly. I really like this series, wish they would make more of it. Though I am not sure if I prefer it's original style or this one with softer notes of ecchi and a few minor character design changes... all in all I do prefer the character design in this one though I liked "the blue scout" (I forget her name at this moment) better when she had her darker more tanned skin, I don't know I just think she looked really hot with it(even more than she does here).

To answer your question;
I believe so, but I am not the one who encoded it, I am only spreading the love. I do know they are all good quality. Very glad you enjoy them!!

#6 Dojakt

Dojakt

Private

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:42 PM

With the image thing i mean create an acount on imageshack and post pics so i can finaly join in the conversation on my fav gal in your aluring boudoir
you explained this to me last time perfecly
What i'm waiting on now is my comp mentor buddy to help me out with this
and while he's at it i'll have him explain pay pal for me
and I loved pappilion rose
this ecchi even beter than most of the hardcore stuff
laughted out loud multiple times and dont understand a word of japanse
by the by are there more episodes to lingerie papilion rose ??
and if so will you post them ??
grrr's and hissses from hive fleet juggernaut

P.S
How's your deamon army coming along ??

#7 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

Paypal is basically as simple as following the link and filling out the info then submitting it but I can totally understand if you would prefer to wait and that's no problem.

Lingery Senshi Papillon Rose seems as though it should have more episodes especially when you watch Papillon Rose and they show "Flashbacks/Recap" scenes from LSPR that we have not seen... I looked before but couldn't even find mention of the other episodes, though I am sure they do exist... I will try looking in a few more places for them and see what I can did up because I really want to see them too. My guess is that there should be three episodes to Lingery Senshi Papillon Rose.

As always if I find em I'll be sure to share, and if anyone finds any info about them let me know or share a link.

PS really glad to hear you liked this one too, I thought it had many charms as well!!

EDIT: Sadly I haven't worked on my Warhammer army or the site in ages, eons is more accurate. I keep wanting to get back to painting but I use up all my time doing other things I have to do.

#8 theonlylenny

theonlylenny

Private

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:04 AM

thank you for this dl and many others, i too would like to make a donation as soon as x-mas is paid for, what is worthwhile amount $ for me to plan for? no bs but eta unkown

#9 Dizzy

Dizzy

General

• Admin
  • 15,142 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:27 AM

we are thankful for whatever you can give, there are no obligations and even a little here and there helps (especially when donations are downs by so much). I leave the amount up to you! (by the way, No Bull!!)

I'm glad you like my releases, I hope to keep pleasing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame
gainful-flame