DeathMarine

You Cant Escape From The Heroine 勇者からは逃げられない

3D games! 3D games! Oh, yes! I love it.

Downloading right about now, so I'll make a stupid question:

What type is?

I mean is a choose the girl and go or a read and click? Or better a rpg?

All hail... no wait much better is:

All Sexhail to the great one!

All Sexhail DM!

it's actually kind of a strange fighting game, trying to pick the right attacks to beat the opponent, each has their own strike zones and the like, so it's a bit challenging. That said, I'm pretty sure that the bloody game is cheating, I just got both the health and 'mana' of the pink animal girl down to nothing and she still kicked my butt...

that or it was just very lucky...

it's actually kind of a strange fighting game, trying to pick the right attacks to beat the opponent, each has their own strike zones and the like, so it's a bit challenging. That said, I'm pretty sure that the bloody game is cheating, I just got both the health and 'mana' of the pink animal girl down to nothing and she still kicked my butt...

that or it was just very lucky...

I've managed a couple wins, so it's not cheating.. but it IS pretty hard/lucky to get the wins. When you win, some other girl will force herself on you. You'll see.

So far, I like the idea behind this game. Like a timing fighter but you just click on things...but I have a problem.

None of the sprites are showing up. I installed everything through the regional settings and it went great as usual. But when I go into the game and test out the game play, I get some of the clothing and hair sprites but nothing from the main bodies. Should I set my graphics modes lower?

EDIT: Nevermind, that seemed to do the trick.

A bit of gaming advice for people who are stuck in gameplay:

Combat:

From a bit of reading around Hongfire and equal bits experimentation, I'm starting to piece together how the fighting system works. Below Saga's (protagonist) and the Yusyas' (heroines') feet, you'll see a ring appear briefly to tell you what they're planning to do next. Red is a physical attack, blue is magic, and yellow is... the other one. It also varies in size depending on the power of the inputted attack (circle=weak, triangle=mid, star=strong). Now, if the heroine does a strong, laggy move, you can acually intercept her with a weak move (the red or yellow circle) for damage and to cancel her attack. Also, if you sit and do nothing and let the green command bar on Saga's side fill completely, he'll auto-guard certain attacks (I'm not entirely sure which ones, but it may have something to do with the color hierarchy of red>blue>yellow>red). Even if he doesn't auto-guard, as long as you're not countered out of an attack animation, you'll stay on your feet and can quickly counter the Yusya with a weak attack (and you can use the color that defeats the one she just used for more damage).

An effective way to win is just to stand still and watch her. Take the hit from her first attack like a man and quickly retaliate with your own. Learn the animations of her slow moves and intercept them with your own fast moves, and learn which attacks Saga will guard/evade on his own. Most importantly, leave the green gauge full whenever you can. Oh, and avoid triangle and star skills until you know what you're doing. More often than not, the Yusya will simply thwack you out of your awesome.

Ecchi:

Losing to a Yusya will result in her seducing Saga and exploiting his true weakness: booty-call. Basically, if the Yusya manage to get Saga to climax, they win. To defeat the Yusya, Saga must get THEM to climax three times. First thing's first: if it's her first time... you lose. You cannot get her to climax on the first encounter, so just enjoy what time you have. Any time thereafter, though, just alternate between clicky-clicky and wiggle-wiggle (left click rapidly, or hold left click and circle) on the sexy box in the upper right, whichever the Yusya likes more. Hopefully you'll get her good. If her bar isn't going up and your's is, you're doing the wrong one and should change IMMEDIATELY or Saga will shoot his load and fail. Also, if the sexy box is pink, the Yusya is dominant. You should hit the icon of the red-and-blue arrow circle thingy to take control. The two arrows facing left and right change the position, the clothes icon strips her nude, the spark icon is for HYPAH MODO!!! (not clear on its purpose), the magic circle puts the girl in Saga's Force Bondage Handcuffs, and the eye reads her mind... which is kinda cute, but mostly useless for most people until the game is properly subtitled.

Two notes: Winning the Yusya battles will get you an encounter with Sefi (Saga's demon sister... I think). In layman's words: she's better than you. Don't feel too bad if you can't get her to climax before you. She'll own you for a long, long time.

Secondly, some people have a problem where Saga can only pump three times or so before exploding. Somehow, it seems like the NoDVD patch is causing this bug, so you don't have any choice but to use the original .exe and mount the disk... at least 'til the bug is fixed.

Leveling:

Somewhat counter-intuitively, Saga gains levels by NOT fighting the girls! Avoid combat for as long as you can and you'll get the level-up notification and Sefi hums you a cute little tune. Losing to a Yusya means she succeeded in stealing some of Saga's life force, and you'll get a level-down, instead. I don't know when the game ends... yet.

Okay! Hopefully that helps anyone having problems being an evil overlord. And hopefully it wasn't too confusing, but if you couldn't follow, I'll try and clear it up later.