DeathMarine

You Cant Escape From The Heroine 勇者からは逃げられない

with daemon tools (I used lite newest, just right click the file-properties-change and choose daemon tools.exe now every time you double click any kind of .bin files you mount it with daemon tools) or any kind of cd/dvd emulation tools, but if you haven't change the file names then you should no you have to mount it with the .cue image file.

What about the Nodvd patch bug?

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Can daemon tools fix this problem?

thx in advance! :stunned:

anyone got a strategy or something to win the battles? i keep losing and i'm starting to feel bad for the hero being "raped" nearly every turn :P

Dunno if the magic circles that appear below a char during the battle are some kind of sign as to which color power to use or whatever.

Also, why is his bar always fill up in 5 secs?

I've just see someone have doubt in a prevoius page, but I want to confirm this: with vista all you need is just applocale and you don't even need to change the system setting to japanese if it brother you XP. Just remember to select the lastest lenguage the first time and create a shortcut.

Work like a charm ;)

This game seems interesting and I like how the characters look. But I can't seem to play it for some reason. I installed in on my computer and when I start it out, it works fine, since it brings me to title menu and everything. But, when I go to start playing it, my computer, for some strange reason, always brings me to a blue screen and is talking my computer crashing. It then restarts my entire computer, which is a major pain to go through. I don't know if this is the result of the game or something wrong with my computer. I tried uninstalling and then installing it again, but I just got the same problem. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks.

Got this game running and got most of it down and I can win most battles but it's kind of annoying not knowing how to make a new pose that will stay, Maou just goes straight to the default pose again and none of his techniques changed color type.

try playing without the nodvd patch, but firstly change resolution - it may have something to do with graphics

Well, actually, the nodvd patch was never in my dictionary. I download it, but I never put it in my Yuusha dictionary, since I don't really know what it does. And I changed the graphics and the color, but that really didn't do much, since it still restarts.

Check this out!

My own tentecale fiesta!!! :(

dude how did u get that shit?

I've gotten to where i can beat all the girls but the last one that pops up in random places and then poofs. She always poofs before i can get to her lol. I even beat The demon girl though, that was fun.

hi, got a problem. I have managed to install the game but when i try to run it with applocale or in japanese mode the screen turns black and says loading now and after that it stops and it goes back to the normal screen :S

thx on advance