DeathMarine

You Cant Escape From The Heroine 勇者からは逃げられない

214 posts in this topic

this game has the most realistic ass animation period.. incredible, pure win.

Descargado e instalando en windows 7 32 bits :(

Corriendo bien .. espero salgan pronto los primeros parches :) .

Edito:

ya vi por que da ese problema, favor ignorar el mensaje :)

I get an error when I try to run YusyaDigital.exe? :(

que sera ????

Sinttulo-5.png

Seriously, this is actually FUN ... i mean you don't go out hunting girls (except when you just wanna see the H-Scenes and whatnot) but you're actually running away from em LOL... still the fights (according to a previous poster) is easy once you know the attack animations of the girls, counter them with an attack faster than them and you practically have the upper hand...

Well it's nice illusion started doing things differently than their latest mainstream of a fuck-a-thon... well it's STILL a fuck-a-thon but hey, at least they add some fun fights to it.

that said, Sefi AWFULLY reminds me of Astaroth kaos-crazybunny13.gif

Edito:

ya vi por que da ese problema, favor ignorar el mensaje :tired:

I get an error when I try to run YusyaDigital.exe? :shy2:

If I still remember any of my Spanish, it looks like this issue's been resolved, but in case other people have this issue: You can't access Yusya Digital until after you beat the game. That means defeating the final boss. I can't tell you who it is to avoid spoilers, but you'll know it when you see it. Also! Just so you know, the boss cheats. Be prepared for a lot of frustration trying to take it down.

Love it or Hate it, You have to admire Illusion for their Girl creation

I love The Amazon Warrior, 7ft of pure Sexiness,

Thank you DM, for this great But short game :shy2:

Just starting to get the hang of it, but the battle are out of my leauge yet.

But anyay a fantastic game. Seriously, it would be simpler if you can use even the keyboard for the attack, cause the mouse is my weak point.

By the way I've see that the girls (the dark elf and the pink haired at least) start really demanding, but after the fourth post battle well...

Let's just say saga don't even gain a inch anymore and let it so^^

it seems that the quickest way to make them cum is by taking the lead and turning them away (they face you with their back). It works everytime for me. Sometimes you have to constraint her or help with a massage :shy2:

Thanks a lot for the great game. I have one quick question. How do you change poses. I know there is a magic circle button to change from sex to BJ or TJ. But i cant get standing or doggy style poses. How do you get to those positions? Also how do you get the other two characters? I see ones silhouette but it disappears before i can get to it.

BTW thx for all the effort you put in to this sight you and everyone else here are the shit.

Hey. Thanks for a great game (That wont work ;) )

I can start the game fine but when I try to play it just crashes with an error in yusha.exe

I'm running Win XP SP3 and yes, it's in Japanese mode.

Thanks in advance :shy2:

The PIcture

Here's a screenshot...

it seems that the quickest way to make them cum is by taking the lead and turning them away (they face you with their back). It works everytime for me. Sometimes you have to constraint her or help with a massage :shy2:

How do you turn them around and pose them differently?

move your mouse onto the blue square and press the middle button. Only works when you take the lead.

move your mouse onto the blue square and press the middle button. Only works when you take the lead.

wow holy crap why didn't i think of that.

thx

maybe a stupid qw but i cannot make the girls cum. whatever i do, i doesnt work. can somebody please help me?? even the positionchange doesnt make them cum.

i know the first time you cannot make them cum, but i try 3-5 times and the girls bar doesnt change

and sry for my bad english

i to have 64bit and it runs perfect

Windows 7?

How?

I used all the region settings in control panel and it still won't let me install.

No, it's not.

Oh, yes it is...

Im saying the game will start but as soon as I click the top button in the main menu it crashes...

And I even tried Applocale but still the same thing...

i never bothered with regionl settings. it simply works

try lowering your resolution settinngs and turn off some stuff

Oh, yes it is...

Looking at your screenshot it's obvious that you're not in Japanese mode. All backslashes should be replaced with yen signs and the game's title isn't displayed correctly. Either you didn't or couldn't switch, I don't know. Try reinstalling (or running) the game while making sure your system is set to Japanese.