Dizzy

Twin Angels EP01-04 [RAW] [UNCEN]

7 posts in this topic

OMG, finally1 a release! u didnt mail me for a month! i thought u guys forgot about me!

love u guys <3

lol yeah I have been missing in action for some time, but you should star to see regular releases from me from now on.

If you want to be one of the first to get notified of my releases you should subscribe to my HentaiAnimeDownloads newsletter/google group (here http://groups.google.com/group/hentaianimedownloads) because I always notify my members before I even get to posting me release here on hshare. I love you guys (and gals) here on hshare but it's only fair to my members that they get a heads up on the releases!

In case you haven't heard Hentai Anime Downloads (.com) is my new site. I have become ambitious and decided to branch out on my own! I post all my releases on there first and then (for now at least) I post them on here.

I hope to see you there!!

Thanks for the excitement over the release it feels good to be releasing again. I have so much to share and so little time :)

PS to anyone wondering why I can break the rules (I mention a "competitor's site" - mine) it's one of the perk of being an admin, oh and of sleeping with the boss! :P So please don't spam in your posts if you don't want them to get deleted (I just don't want anyone to think this rule is no longer in effect, because it is and spamming isn't kewl. So please don't spam, if you want to advertise your site talk to us about it and maybe we can work something out! Ok finished hijacking this thread, later guys

Silly question, but I remember an episode where the girls where raped and Mai from eels inside a pool. Do you know in which one? Because I cannot find this scene. Thank you.

Hello Hshare its been a while but im so glad that this is still here, can i get a seed of this please? 
im looking for a complete La Blue Girl too

Thank you