DeathMarine

Love Death 4 Realtime Lovers らぶデス4 ~ν-Realtime Lovers~

Description: Haruyoshi now lives at an apartment, where Sachiko, his aunt, runs, with Yuki, his younger sister because his parents passed away a while ago. One day, the Grim Reaper, Shiina, suddenly appears in front of him. Shoko, his cousin, is happy, but Haruyoshi is still confused.... Several days later, a girl called Miharu appears. She says, "I'm here to protect you...."

I really don't like the "blurred" and "glowy" look of this one. I wonder if it was just a cheaper way of producing graphics and that's why they did that? I'm just not a fan of tea time, the girls always look too young for my tastes but I know that they have a huge fan base so they are doing something right.

EDIT actually I did notice that this time around they made the characters taller, which is a tiny start but their faces are still too young/cutesy looking for me

I'm just not a fan of tea time, the girls always look too young for my tastes but I know that they have a huge fan base so they are doing something right.

Same here.

Never played any of them.

But i heard that it is quite decent, so fans and newcomers should definitely take look.

btw, Thanks DM.

wee this is new! thanx for the new game!!!!!!!! >:want:

I agree unfortunately. I know there's plenty of people who are into the lolitta stuff, but it seems the actual majority prefer their women "15+". Still often "illegal" ages, but past puberty.

Thanks for the release though DM. Has there been any word though on when Illusion's next Artificial Girl game is expected?

Just got back from work and iv been playing for a few and kinda lost... The game play is Different from the past, somewhat...and its got me a bit confused. I cant really seem to tell the girls mood besides what her expressions are and what not, they took out the icons that let u know if she happy/mad ect. And found a lot of bugs already with like less then 40 min of play.Though thats not a real shocker not like the other ones didnt have em. Lol the one i like is where if u move the girls arms/hands/legs in a different way she will stay that way in the next conversation scenes and stuff...kinda dumb but hella funny lol. Well anyways i also cant figure out how to change their cloths with the stuff i pick up as well. Anyone figure out the controls a bit better plz share. And i will as well.

As always thanks DM u dah boss

Kurby will dance for joo!

<("<) <('')> (>")> *cheers*

you can always find them on getchu or the company site:

From Getchu -

製品仕様/動作環境

* 対応OS:Win2000/XP(予定)

* ボイス:あり(フルボイス)

* CG鑑賞モード:あり

* BGM鑑賞モード:あり

* イベント回想モード:あり

* メッセージスキップ:あり

Product Specifications / System Requirements

* Support OS: Win2000/XP (tentative)

* Voice: Yes (full voice)

* CG viewing mode: Yes

* BGM viewing mode: Yes

* event recalls mode: Yes

* Skip message: Yes

I think you should be able to find more on the company site but I haven't looked for it

Some more info thanks to MarC0 -

Some Love Death 4 (Real Time Lovers 4) system requirements

* Supported OS: Windows XP / VISTA / 7

* Minimal system requirements:

Display: 800X600 (16bit)

DirectX: 9.0C

CPU: Pentium4 2.4GHz

RAM: 1.0GB

GPU: GeForce 6xxx (?)

VRAM: 256MB

Pixel Shader 2.0

* Recommended system requirements:

Display: 1024x768 (32bit)

DirectX: 9.0C

CPU: Core2Duo 2.4GHz

RAM: 2.0GB

GPU: GeForce 8xxx (?)

VRAM: 256MB

Pixel Shader 3.0

Hey there, I downloaded the game (currently seeding), but I'm having problems installing.

I'm currently running in Japanese Regional Mode (sadly Applocale is not compatable with Windows 7), but I think the problem may be that I have Windows 7. Is there any known compatability problems?

Anyway, attatched is a little screenshot of the error message I get, in case anyone has experienced this before.

I really don't like the "blurred" and "glowy" look of this one. I wonder if it was just a cheaper way of producing graphics and that's why they did that? I'm just not a fan of tea time, the girls always look too young for my tastes but I know that they have a huge fan base so they are doing something right.

EDIT actually I did notice that this time around they made the characters taller, which is a tiny start but their faces are still too young/cutesy looking for me

Same with u dizzy i also don't like young girl i prefered mature woman.

Hey there, I downloaded the game (currently seeding), but I'm having problems installing.

I'm currently running in Japanese Regional Mode (sadly Applocale is not compatable with Windows 7), but I think the problem may be that I have Windows 7. Is there any known compatability problems?

Anyway, attatched is a little screenshot of the error message I get, in case anyone has experienced this before.

Switch to Japanese mode, because despite what you think you're not in Japanase mode.

Done it, but i'm mot impressed about the characters, they're just kids!

By the way, here a little something after glowy and blur effects are disable.

[EDIT]

XD, sorry about that.

Edited by Yagami5159

Blurred and glowy ... I don't like them either ... I always prefer clean HiRes sharp textures.

A cheaper way of producing graphics ... in a way it is ... They concetrate your attention to the gfx effects and hidding insufficient game texturing and detail. Not to mention they also radicaly increase system requirements.

But this particular game does not look that bad ... I'd give it a 7/10 ... after all it depends on gamers taste.