Asqualla

CLEAVAGE クレイヴィジ

34 posts in this topic

This is more out of curiousity than anything else... I have two 'versions' of this.

(18????) [050218] [Empress] CLEAVAGE -??????- (bin+cue).rar: 379,689,992 bytes (~362MB)

RAR archive, unpacked size 404,959,321 bytes

Cleavage.bin: 404,959,232 bytes

Cleavage.cue: 89 bytes

Another one was in an noncompressed torrent. It contained:

cleavage.zip: 1,001,948 bytes (CG capture save)

CLEAVAGE.ccd: 948 bytes

CLEAVAGE.img: 465,070,368 bytes

CLEAVAGE.sub: 18,982,464 bytes

What is packed in your release?

A bin/cue, a nfo and a diz, i also have it in CCD, MDS and BWS format. This release is basically the first one. Which i put on emule about a year ago on anime-reactor. Therefore the top release was originally mine as well, it just got renamed and lost the asQ tag ;)

A bin/cue, a nfo and a diz, i also have it in CCD, MDS and BWS format. This release is basically the first one. Which i put on emule about a year ago on anime-reactor. Therefore the top release was originally mine as well, it just got renamed and lost the asQ tag ;)

Unfortunately, that just about kills any hash compatibility. Could that be why some people use non-compressed torrents? :D It's a shame that it's such a relatively short game.

Hash compatibility? What across different p2p networks?

I'm not referring specifically to any particular p2p hashing algorithm, but whether an uncompressed file will match a torrent or eMule hash. For example, I often download archive files from Share or eMule and then see a reseed request for a torrent that has uncompressed files. Often, I can simply extract the files from that archive and use them to reseed a torrent. The extracted files match the torrent's hash and are thus compatible (not always 100% if a DLL file is a different version or patched). The same might just as easily apply to an ISO from a torrent matching an eMule or Share hash.

The disadvantage of sharing uncompressed files via Bit Torrent or other p2p solution is that users have to transfer more bytes, but I've noticed that very little can be gained from compressing a tightly made .bin or even .iso (maybe 10%). So, it might be possible that there's a significant advantage in sharing uncompressed files. It's just a thought.

One of the posts said that this game was released about a year ago. Just out of curiosity when was this game originally released?

Yeah as i said, ig you check the anime-reactor archives, i was the first person to release it on emule :(

Hi I downloaded it and it wont work cause nothing runs the bin program or sumthing can you please help? what can i download for this to work?

well i looked at your commonly asked questions and there is no nfo file with it only a bin and a cue nothing on my computer can run a bin file i have no idea what you mean by trying diffrent exe stuff all i know is it doesnt run now im not switching my computer to a japaness mode cause its not worth all the troble

Kawaii! the characters are cute :P and the voice acting is very nice. Cleavage thats for sure :) . Yay, more hentai more hentai. Thanx H-S

This is more out of curiousity than anything else... I have two 'versions' of this.

(18????) [050218] [Empress] CLEAVAGE -??????- (bin+cue).rar: 379,689,992 bytes (~362MB)

RAR archive, unpacked size 404,959,321 bytes

Cleavage.bin: 404,959,232 bytes

Cleavage.cue: 89 bytes

Another one was in an noncompressed torrent. It contained:

cleavage.zip: 1,001,948 bytes (CG capture save)

CLEAVAGE.ccd: 948 bytes

CLEAVAGE.img: 465,070,368 bytes

CLEAVAGE.sub: 18,982,464 bytes

What is packed in your release?

i have the first version and doesn't have any subs... where did u get the 2nd version?

Is there an anime made after this? I would appreciate it if someone told me because I am sketchy about it's existence.