gumphfy

Come say hi!!

Hello. *Check the script* I'm Shiken in this forum and it's nice to meet you finally. Although I was with this forum a while back. I didn't see the revelance in posting things that didn't have too much wieght in it.

Someone should make abunch of muffins and mail them out to everyone. the person who gets blue berries needs to mail pancakes out the next day ect. brownies after blue berrie pancakes? ┬┐so on a count I been on lose, The game to you, did you lose?

Hello, friends call me Drale, so i guess you can do the same.

So i've been lurking this place for quite some time, but never had the initiative to join the community, but this is about to change, probably.

Don't know introduction policy here so i'll go over basic interests and that's about that

So while it's still possible i'm an avid gamer.And other hobbies would be draw abstract artsy stuff, sing a bit and use interwebs and examine all kinds of artsy stuff made by others.

Hi, i hope to meet some fun people and maybe even a friend or two

Hi Drake welcome to hshare :)

I like to draw and play video games too but I don't sing unless it's just joking around and being silly at home, probably best I keep it that way (DeathMarine does insist I have a nice voice though) What do you sing?

Silly way to ask the question, also shouldn't I move to a different thread for this?

However.. Games.. well, you gotta tell me a few multi games you play and maybe i can get a new gaming buddy,

and uh i singing.. I sang in a choir or two back in the day.. I've got a bit of musical education, but honestly i only sing to woo ladies now.. nothing serious.

Also i happened to notice your female, gamer, hentai fan status... How do you manage this comunity without it devouring you?

nice, what girl wouldn't like to be serenaded! I also sang in a choir (for a church O.O!!) when I was a wee lass. (when did I become Irish?)

Honestly I don't really play multi-player games, I hate having to depend on others to play games (how rude of me, right). FFXI, I loved until... having to depend on people to play or do anything really soured me from the experience. Not only from that game but from other multi-player games too. I am although eagerly awaiting Guild Wars 2, since the multi part of it seems more voluntary, HUGE HOORA!!

On another note I just recently started playing games on a pc (from a long long history of console gaming) and I must say I really love it. So finally after a far too long dry spell of not playing games I get to (on my spare time) play play play. I have lots of catching up to do and many a horror mindfluck game to play!! YAY

I'm not really sure how I would get devoured. I just stay true to myself. I'm not one to get offended anyway and I bite back when necessary :P. I think the community is actually really nice. I don't know why H-perve get such a bad rep. :D

But anyone spreading hate or being a troll will just get banned anyway so it's no big deal.

I'm seeing potential here, Honestly i'd just ask to move this conversation to skype... But i'll take the polite approach and avoid creepy and ask permission for an invite first. As in.. i'm asking may i invite you to share... contact details or something? i dont know how it's actualy called, in skype.

Hey! I've been around the site for probably just over a year, now. I've been using Deathmarine's torrents for a LONG time and just happened along this site by a random search and noticed it was his site... Makes sense that the link to this site is in all the torrents, :D. Anyways... On to the introduction!

I'm a 27 year old that lives in a very small town in Louisiana, U.S. So, go ahead with the redneck jokes, lol. If you've ever seen that show "Swamp People" then I'd just like to say that I have no idea where they found those guys. It's nothing like that where I live, lol. There's not many jobs here, so I've fallen back on my hobby of PC repair to pay the bills. I still enjoy doing it, even as my main job. I love a good challenge from time to time. Some of my hobbies are; Magic: The Gathering (Before it went and got all gay, that is.), working on PCs, some Anime (Akira, anyone? :D), building a fire in the rain and sitting around it all night (Yeah, I'm weird...), and of course, hentai!

I started playing Minecraft with some friends a couple years back. The server we were playing on shutdown and I started one for my friends. That, amazingly, occupies a lot of my free time. I try to learn some java, but everytime I start, I get bored and stop. I've "started learning java" about 5 times now, lol. I also do a tiny bit of graphic design in my spare time. Just light stuff, though. I even dabble in 3D modeling from time to time, but my PC is getting up there in years and can't really handle the strain of too many prims, so that's always short-lived.

As far as hentai goes, I'm not really into videos... There are a few exceptions, of course, like Wordsworth, but I usually prefer the games. And I only like the games that have good and intriguing storylines. In Yume Miru Kusuri, the mistreatment of Aeka made me so angry, because the game wouldn't let me protect her until near the end! Because of that, I almost couldn't put it down, lol. And I'm not ashamed to say that the ending of Utawarerumono made me cry like a little bitch. Such an amazing story in that one. I believe that hentai games are just really good games that happen to have adult themes and not the other way around. I also kind of like the games that allow for a lot of customization in place of any storyline, like AG3. Though, those do lose their appeal fairly quickly.

I look forward to many more amazing hentai games from this awesome site. I probably won't post much, but I thought an introduction was in order. So, there you have it! Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you Chrispm84 and welcome, out of lurking at least :P

laughed when you said "before it went and got all gay, that is" (disclaimer -> I have NOTHING against anyone gay, straight, bi or whatever they choose to be so long as it is consensual on all sides!!)

I come from a pretty small town myself, so no judgment there

I don't play many h-games but I agree that there are a fair decent amount of good games out there. I'm not too much into the overdrawn out dialogue between characters (Persona anyone) but the ones with actual game play are pretty fun. One in particular comes to mind but it came out a few years ago now and the name eludes me but I played it solely for the game play (H was totally inconsequential, well maybe not totally, more like a nice added bonus) and I remember the gameplay was flucking difficult!

@DizzyAngelDemon:

Thanks for the welcome. And yeah, I have nothing against gay people, either. I have a few gay friends. One in particular hangs around in my mumble channel and, apparently, he's turned some of my minecraft players gay?... I lol'd when he told me that. Live and let live. Though, I can't stand overly-sensitive people. I'm fat, part indian (native american for the politically correct out there), and look like a mexican! If you make fun of any of that, I'll probably laugh my ass off. Well, that's not really realistic... If I laughed THAT much, I would probably suffocate... :D

To pick at the other parts of me. :)

Why don't indians like snow? Because it's white and all over their land.

What's white and 13 inches long? Nothing... ... ...

Humor is the spice of life. :D If these jokes offend you, then I feel for you. You should learn to laugh more. Have a GREAT day!