gumphfy

Come say hi!!

Hello all, I am not new to bloging or to this site. I have been dl copies of your games for years and love how you people work. I recently upgraded my system to a Dell Inperation 15 Laptop with well have a look for yourselves: Anyway setting it for Japanese mode was not a problem and am happily running some of my favorite games. Thank you all for the time and effort that you put into what you do. I would really like to hear what you think are some really great games. Please let me know

Just wanted to say hello and thank you for th is wonderful resource. Decided to join up once i saw all the great resources you have here. I am a professional artist of some 40 years and in the past five years have moved into the produciton of anime and manga, hentai for both. I am enjoying the work tho it is very hard, and am working on my second Anime series, and doing soime uncensoring of a classic Hentai Manga series by a master Japanese artist but it is also very very hard work.

Aaaaah— how do I work this thing?

Anyways I go by El, I'm 22, American, moved to Australia a few years ago. I enjoy casually watching a lot of hentai so I figured I'd try to get into the social aspect of it! Err, or just blogging I guess!
I'm interested to see how many other ladies enjoy hentai! This seems like a really great community and I'd like to be able to give back to it if I can. Let the sexy times commence! :D

Hi folks im gravedigger, im 25 yrs old and the god of hentai brought me here... or was it google? I cant remeber. Nonetheless happy to be here with all you hentai ecchi comrades. Hope to have good new year full of exciting releases. Take care :wink:

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while so probably best I introduce myself. I'm Vox, I'm an ex navy guy and a complete and utter Otaku. Since washing up from the Navy I was able to pursue my interest in Anime/Manga and such to a greater degree. I was born in the mid 80s so that gives a rough estimate as to my age. These days I work in computer game retail and aid in the running of a handful of Anime conventions here in the UK. I'm normally found in cosplay at these conventions, and annoyingly often swamped by yaoi fangirls.

I love hentai, some would say I was addicted, but my weakness is yaoi, always on the hunt for good ones and any that involved BDSM. I guess I've landed up on Hshare because legislation in the UK means a lot of my torrent hunting grounds have been blocked by the internet service providers over here. However that is something easily bypassed with direct links, magnet links and of course direct downloads. So feel free to hit my pm inbox with a message or two and send any recommendations my way too, recommendations are always appreciated.

Edited: because I can't spell.

Edited by Vox_Draconis

Hi! I recently stumbled upon this place in my search for some old Studio e.go! games that I used to play back in the day, but no longer have. I'm studying Japanese on and off and I like those games because they are easier to understand than most, especially since they tend to have voiced protagonists. Also they just have a certain something I like, I guess (that could just be nostalgia, of course).

Shiiieeeeetttttt... I thought you guys had "gone out of bussiness " ... 

Fucking A .... Loved this place :D  so glad I received some notifications on my e-mail :3

I'm back <3 

Cheers!~

Hi all. Just got reconnected w/ the website. No idea how I lost track to such a great community. Hopefully I can contribute. If anything, to serve as a seeder. :) You guys (and gals) are awesome.

My first exposure to hentai: A chinese video shop, where I/parents thought I was just picking up a cartoon. "Junk Boy." 

Then Guyver had its pseudo-tentacle rape. Then bam, urotsukidoji. And the rest was history. Oh the golden days of hentai.

On 8/29/2016 at 2:51 PM, DeathMarine said:

welcome! 

Hey DM, I know this may not be the correct place to post this but have you thought about creating a tag cloud? I think it might be a good idea so that users can see whats trending easily.

(Lol @hkdigweed buying junk boy thinking it was a cartoon...)

download.jpeg

Found this site while searching around for a copy of Star Platinum for Windows 95 (Still looking for it, but I already posted about that).  Saw @DeathMarine's name and realized that I'd downloaded other stuff he'd posted probably... geez, 10 years ago?  I don't know, it was a long time ago.  The culmination of this boring story: I figured I'd join the community and say hello.

I like @hkdigweed's approach to this introduction thing - I think I first delved into hentai after watching Plastic Little around 20 years ago!  I found a video store that rented out anime VHS tapes (El Hazard!  Tenchi Muyo!  Ranma 1/2!), and I rented Plastic Little without really knowing anything about it.  I didn't know at the time how much erotic art Satoshi Urushihara produced, but I own some of his books now, and I still dig his art style.

Beyond that, I'm interested in messing around with extracting images from ecchi and hentai games where I can.  Can't claim to be very good at it yet, but I did pull out the card art and animation frames from the Eternal Destiny card game (Like the image attached).  Haven't figured out a good way to compile the actual animations without hand-tweaking things, though.  I made some assumptions about PNG characteristics that would correspond to a background versus a foreground in an image, and unfortunately those don't hold true 100% of the time.  There must be a keyframe or BG index somewhere in the binaries, but I kind of lost motivation before completing that project.

tl;dr: Hi!  How is everybody doing?

0736.png