Sign in to follow this  
DeathMarine

Oneesan Nakadashi Chikan Ressha お姉さん中出し痴漢列車

お姉さん中出し痴漢列車

Vague Game Description by White Masq:
The ‘hero’ of this story has just begun his college years. He’s got a thing for a young professor of his, but he just goes home frustrated on the train every day. One time on his way back, he decides to fool around with one of his fellow train-goers. However, he gets caught by an employee on the train. Does he get in trouble? No! Instead, he’s belittled on his poor technique. Now the main character is under the tutelage of his critic. Will he be more successful with each new target?

Nis    0

Sorry I putted this on the wrong page before. But anyways, the installation goes to 100%, and when it tries to create the short-cut, it fails. So thinking it was alright, I try to run the game without the short-cut to the folder it has created. But it doesn't work with this error popping up in jap that I can't read.

oooh this one looks good.

If you think this one id good wait till you see the animated version. I think it's already out over in Japan but it hasn't made it on HS yet. You can check out the preview on Getchu. MBS games are awesome.