DeathMarine

Hana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~

華の悲鳴~壊れた硝子の心~

Vague Game Description by White Masq:
You play as the bastard son of your rich father's transgressions. He seemed to treat you well enough, but when he passed he didn't leave you with anything giving it all to your elder brother. Feeling quite shafted, you plan your vengeance on the estate. Lucky for you, your elder brother just left the country with his fiance for his work. You take this opportunity to take care of the mansion, and exact your frustrations on the various denizens of the estate. Actively explore the premises and chase down the various women of the manor. This is some fairly evil stuff, not for the faint of heart.

Download [HentaiShare].Hana.No.Hime.Install.CD.DeathMarine.rar from Rabid Files
Download [HentaiShare].Hana.No.Hime.Game.CD.DeathMarine.rar from Rabid Files
Download hshare.net.Hana.No.Hime.Game.Save.7z from Rabid Files
Download hshare.net.Hana.No.Hime.Uncensor.Patch.7z from Rabid Files

Hana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (1).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (2).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (3).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (4).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (5).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (6).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (7).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (8).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (9).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (10).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (11).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (12).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (13).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (14).jpgHana No Hime 華の悲鳴 ~壊れた硝子の心~ (15).jpg

umm.. how do you get the game to work if it tells you that it only works on japanese windows? I still haven't figured it out. i can't seem to get the japanese mode working correctly, it keeps telling me to put in a stupid cd that I don't have. Is there any way to get around it?

umm.. how do you get the game to work if it tells you that it only works on japanese windows? I still haven't figured it out. i can't seem to get the japanese mode working correctly, it keeps telling me to put in a stupid cd that I don't have. Is there any way to get around it?

Chances are you need to use the Windows installation disk (I'm taking the liberty to assume you using Windows). If you don't have it, then you might be able to install the Japanese language settings from the windows site, like I did. You need to be able to verify your version of Windows for authenticity to be able to download, though.

After you get the language file, make sure you properly install it and follow the checklist this site provides, before asking anymore questions.

Umm.

I have qurstion

the iso in the file are "instal" disk and "game" disk

I have install the game

when I start

it ask for me to put in the "Disk-2"

and neither disk in the file works

I wonder if there should be another disk

or I have did something wrong

Umm.

I have qurstion

the iso in the file are "instal" disk and "game" disk

I have install the game

when I start

it ask for me to put in the "Disk-2"

and neither disk in the file works

I wonder if there should be another disk

or I have did something wrong

when that happens, i unmount the instal disk, then mounted in the game disk. it works fine for me

Me too have problems with this. :P

During the installation it asks for CD 2. Daemon tools change disk, no prob. When install nearly finished it says something cryptic, don't know. When press o.k. it asks AGAIN for CD2. Changing drives seems impossible because all other programs instead of the installation routine apear to be blocked. Only chance to pass the dialogue is cancel. Anyway the program seems to be propery installed. But when trying to launch it asks constantly for CD 2. No matter what CD is mounted ! :P

my instincs tell me you need a crack, if the file does not nid cracks

try to make 2 drives w/daemon i think it should work now.

btw does anyone successfully installed this game?

sorry i have to bother u but i have a BIG prob with that game.

i installed it and ran with apploc , all just fine , but when im in game and click on top button (supposed to be the start game button ) theres the warning about that japanese stuff (not to sell in other countries) and then the game minimizes and that was it nothin happenes anymore ....

any ideas ???

thx

I've solved the problem. I must confess, I had overread sth. in the nfo :P . IT IS ESSENTIAL to use the compatibility mode on the install program. After that the installation finished and all went fine.

The game looks pretty good. Interesting point that it's at the same location as the game "Toraware.Ta.Garasu.No.Kokoro". The levels are exactly the same. However it looks even better. o_O