DeathMarine

Real Kanojo リアル彼女

39 posts in this topic

リアル彼女

http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=7833

[hshare.net].Real.Kanojo.NoDVD.Patch.rar (12.88 KB)

Real_Girlfriend_HF_Patch.7z (58.27 MB)
Real Girlfriend HF Patch version 2.3 includes:
English Interface Translation v2.1 by DCB
English Questions Translation v4 by remymartin1986
English Launcher v1.0B by TheShadow
All Girls+Guy Uncensor v1.0 (normal/shaved option) by Maliwei777 and remymartin1986
Hacked savegame by sama98b
Special/Botsu: Special (Botsu) English Launcher 1.0B by TheShadow
Special/Botsu: Real Girlfriend Special English UI v1.0 by bmobius
Memorial/Photo: Memorial (Photo) English Launcher 1.0 by TheShadow
Memorial/Photo: RGF Memorial English UI v1 by darkhound

Move your mouse up and down to say "Yes" move your mouse left to right to say "No" when you see an "?" on the upper right corner of your screen.

AI's Route
Starting - YES (T), YES (G), YES (G), YES (G), YES [Go To Beach] / NO [Go To Pool]
Beach - No (G), YES (G), NO, (G), YES (T), YES [Go To Cave] (H) / NO [Go To Small House] (H)
Pool - YES (G), NO (T), YES (G), NO (G), YES [Go To Bedroom] (H) / NO [Remain At Pool] (H)

AYA's Route
Starting - NO (G), YES (T), NO (G), NO (G), YES [Go To Bath Room] / NO [Go To Kitchen]
Bath Room - YES (G), YES (G), NO (G), YES (T), YES [Remain At Bath Room] (H) / Do Nothing [Go To Bedroom] (H)
Kitchen - YES (G), NO (G), YES (G), YES (T), YES [Go To Bedroom] (H) / NO [Go Remain At Kitchen] (H)

KAORI's Route
Starting - YES (G), YES (T), YES (G), YES (G), YES [Go To House] / NO [Go To Classroom]
House - YES (G), NO (T), YES (G), YES (G), YES [stay in Living Room] (H) / Do nothing [Go To Bedroom] (H)
Classroom - Yes (T), YES (G), YES (G), NO (G), YES [Go To Room] (H) / No [Remain At Classroom] (H)

hshare.net.Real.Kanojo.torrent

magnet.pngMagnet Link

post-43-048908900 1286055716_thumb.jpg

post-43-017919700 1286055723_thumb.jpg

post-43-078176800 1286055723_thumb.jpg

post-43-036106300 1286055724_thumb.jpg

DM is back, and with new delicious 3D releases. Thanks as always =)

The game runs quite well despite it running on old specs that struggle with demanding 3d games too!

Thanks for the release DM.

To rate this game. I'd give it about 1 out of 10.

You are so limited, you really cant do much at all and the Hscenes pretty much blow.

I was bored in about 3 minuets. It was pointless to unlock all the scenes. They are all the same.( left hand or right hand in limited spots.)

You could do so much more in Illusions previous releases like Sexy Beach 3. I don't know why they bothered making suck a poor game like this.

But still, Thanks again DM for your releases. :)

Can anyone do a quick translation of the options menu? I would like to up the graphics, but unfortunately I cant understand enough Japanese.

Thanks!

Thx! But just a quick qns. After the menu page, there 3 gals pictures, once i click the bottom btn, it restart my com... any solution?

I ran the game on my laptop, and I discovered with default settings, it tried to do something with my built in webcam, which caused the game to lock up. If you disable the webcam it works like normal. To disable it: On the launcher use the 2nd button from the top (under the start game button). This will open the game configuration screen. On the last page (rightmost tab), there is a rolldown menu. Ensure that menu is on the 1st option to disable camera use. (The option is in some Japanese lettering, while my webcam said something like USB connected device.)

I can't play it..every time I click the Chat bubble during the new game, it always says "Runtime Error" and the client closes..

Hmmm, another Illusion release. Really nice game. Nice graphics, simple gameplay. Just illusion. Works like a charm with applocale.

Thanks for the seeds. :)

note if i were you i would read the rules of this sight as asking for a translation is asking to be banned

sometimes they are provide but most of the time not this site is for releasing game videos extra from japan and does not deal with translation

if you want translation the site that deals with that is Hogfire

The most advanced h-game when it comes it graphics and physics. But everything else....one of the worst.

i have only one ploblem whit the game i only see the heads of the girls what can i do to repair it ??

this game was surprisingly boring despite the massive advances in graphics and quality

either way, thank you for it DeathMarine

when i play it. girls hair color is white. and sometimes their face is white too. someone knows how to fix that?