SexyビーチZERO
Sexy Beach Zero

http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=8838

Sexy+Beach+ZERO+HF+Patch.7z (139.06 MB)
Sexy Beach ZERO HF Patch version 3.0 includes:
Official: Sexy Beach ZERO Plus 01, 02, 03 and Xmas addon by Illusion
Official: Rin Hair fix by Illusion posted by fredericklim
English Interface Translation 1.0a by Raiko
Story Translation 4.1 by GoldMembr, Codeneos & Translation Team Updated!
English Launcher 1.0B (for Plus 01) by TheShadow
Christmas Update Translation by GoldMembr
Female Uncensor v1.0 by 777Maliwei with one of the following options:
Individual pubic hair and improved nipples v1.1 by darkhound (minor bugs)
Realistic pubic hair v1.0 by 777Maliwei
No pubic hair v1.0 by Randomperson
Male Uncensor v1.0 by 777Maliwei
Vibrator & God Hand Uncensor by unknown posted by remymartin1986
Male Cum Fix by Alexae New!
Better Pee Uncensor by geckobain
Bael Hair Fix 1.0 by Shireece
Subtitle Overlay Mod v1.0.0 with Windowed fullscreen by ScumSuckingPig and enter75 (NO subtitles included)
Full Save Vol. 1-3 + Xmas by Nobsi New!

magnet.pngMagnet Link
hshare.net.Sexy.Beach.Zero.torrent

post-43-0-57397500-1288430584_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-25596400-1288430588_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-49484600-1288430588_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-74480500-1288430588_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the upload, although I am having a problem with the game. I've got it installed but when I run the game I get a white screen (The girl says Illusion) and then it goes to another white screen (Which I assume is the main menu because I've played the other games) but nothing loads, and if I click or press enter the game crashes. I fumbled with the video options (Although its difficult because I can't read Japanese) and I haven't had any luck. I'm running 64 bit windows and I have a good video card, if anyone knows a fix I'd appreciate it. Once again thanks for the upload DM.

I can't even install the game hehe. Installer gives me an error as soon as I try.

There's no installation instructions so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right :/

Great Release. Thnx alot..

Had problems installing when i changed to Japan Region. But worked just fine with applocal

and AnimePwns, Uninstall the game and follow this link to how to install using Applocal:

Wooooooooow, Thanks DM, great!!!! I'am absolutely gonna download this.............................................next month, I'm gonna very busy until end of next month.

Funny, I didn't expect got have any problems with the game. Have done this many times over. But this is a new kind of problem. Once i have mounted the disk the exe files within it tells me they aren't valid win-32 files.

Does any one else have this problem or maybe even a solution ?post-72440-0-49098200-1288767668_thumb.j

Hi, guys.. I'm new here :D

I always download most of the game in this site, this site is the best !!

anyway, I had the same problem with you guys about the installer not working that giving an error but when I try to use the daemon tools lite, it works just fine.

Thanks for the uploads DeathMarine, you're the best.

Funny, I didn't expect got have any problems with the game. Have done this many times over. But this is a new kind of problem. Once i have mounted the disk the exe files within it tells me they aren't valid win-32 files.

Does any one else have this problem or maybe even a solution ?post-72440-0-49098200-1288767668_thumb.j

had the same error myself. deleted and downloaded again with same result. i used bittorrent to download and mounted with magicdisk. when it autoruns it doesn't give the option to run the .exe file. just treats it as a generic data disk. tried alot of other things too. seems i can't find a way around it.

had the same error myself. deleted and downloaded again with same result. i used bittorrent to download and mounted with magicdisk. when it autoruns it doesn't give the option to run the .exe file. just treats it as a generic data disk. tried alot of other things too. seems i can't find a way around it.

I think you should use the Daemon Tools Lite, coz at first when I used the PowerISO, It give me that exact error. but when I use the Daemon Tools Lite. It works fine.

hi guys, I'm new here. I just worked with Daemon Tool extracting "DISC 1". I started "Sexy Beach zero" App. file and then:

PROBLEM.png

I really don't know what's asking to me so please could you tell me what to do now?

Thank you all and Thanks to DM for posting SBzero!

That means, you have to change to disc 2. That doesn't occur if you mount 2 drives with daemon tools. You have to extract both archives and mount each mds-file.:huh:

thisgamehatesme.png

Originally I had the same problem as one of the other users, in that I was using magicISO instead of DeamonTools Lite. Now that it's installed, it refuses to run when I click the top button (which is presumably run.) Button 2 is some kind of screen test, and button 3 is a system analysis thing. I get that same popup when I hit button 2. When I hit button 2, and then click cancel and try to hit button 1, button 1 stops working entirely. I'm using XP and although this isn't a new computer, it ran SB3 just fine.

thisgamehatesme.png

Originally I had the same problem as one of the other users, in that I was using magicISO instead of DeamonTools Lite. Now that it's installed, it refuses to run when I click the top button (which is presumably run.) Button 2 is some kind of screen test, and button 3 is a system analysis thing. I get that same popup when I hit button 2. When I hit button 2, and then click cancel and try to hit button 1, button 1 stops working entirely. I'm using XP and although this isn't a new computer, it ran SB3 just fine.

WRONG language or applocale settings. The error message doesn't display japanese characters (The menu does). :rolleyes:

This game looks older than Sexy Beach 3. The pictures have antiquated 3d rendering. How can I get to see the girls when I can't even get through the dialogues and controls? It will be a hit and miss guessing game unless we have an English mod patch.