DeathMarine

Sexy Beach Zero SexyビーチZERO

Guest Maurice

Hello I have a problem with this game, I`ve installed but in the menu before playing I can`t choose any option the menu it´s freezing and it´s doesn´t respond please Help me

I don´t understand this problem.

Greetings!!!!!

Guest pewpewpew

DM please help me out!

I have sucessfully installed the game by using applocale, however when I run the game with app locale again, it just goes to a black page.... then back to my desktop.

I am using windows7 and i have also rechecked my torrent and everyhting is there... help a brother out?

hi all

i've got a little problem with the graphic of this game, just a little like this :

sexybeachzero.jpg

i installed 2 or 3 times the game just with the English patch and the save, and i put it into my C:\Illusion\sexy beach ....

somebody can help me please ?

totally creepy indeed!

I'm wondering since you installed 2 or 3 times, what mods you tried etc....

Off the top of my head, I would think a mod is responsible.

I'd recommend uninstalling AND deleting the SB zero directory then doing a clean install.

I guess drivers could do it, but it seems to be model-specific.

LOL I was just gonna ask where I could get the creepy bug eyes, but I guess those are standard eyes without eyelids.

Thus, pointing to the body models not being rendered for some reason or rather an invisible model being rendered lol

clean install with official HF patch should fix you up.

I just upgraded to Win 7, so I either gotta use a reg fixer or reinstall myself :P

Good luck

Guest yagami

hey the game works fine but how do i remove the clothes totally of the chicks and do they do anal??

Guest Victor Dragonov

it seems easy-share has changed its name to Crocko. But now I can't download anything cause my anti virus program (NOD32) tells me its a melicious website and blocks it off :(

Guest Victor Dragonov

Any chance of hosting the file on a different site?

Guest Guest

Thanx for the upload... Ihave one little problem : The game and the patch were installed successfully and i can start playing, but when i have to put tan oil on the girls, the game crashes and go back to windows. I'm on Win 7 64 bits.

Guest Pablo668

I downloaded this game from your torrent, there is not patch and it won't run.

Guest Pablo668

Hmmmm, I grabbed the patch from the first page, still not working, it seems a config file is missing.

Any help on this would be really appreciated.

First Post. Just wanted to say thanks everything worked!

the only thing is when playing Story Mode i cant understand what the girls are saying XD

BUT THERES NO NEED After i found out what free mode was XD

edit:

Hmmmm, I grabbed the patch from the first page, still not working, it seems a config file is missing.

Any help on this would be really appreciated.

O dude just open the patcher and it has links to what ever is wrong with ur client. id do it but i delted it from my computer ZzzzZz

Hello guys, really need your help here.

When I try to mount the ISO File, and try to install the game, this pop up comes up and there isnt really anything i can do. I clicked every option and I still wasnt able to start installing the game. Also, why cant i click on the first option, I tried dling Directx9.0c, but it still didnt work.

post-99606-0-60906300-1327785174_thumb.p

post-99606-0-47845800-1327785191_thumb.p

Got it working :DDD, Tyvm for the help

However It's not subbed for some reason :x i installed the Patch alrdy, the links u provided doesnt seem to have the answer either. Sorry im new to this >.>

I finished installing the game. But when I tried to run it but only black screen and it suddenly stopped working. I tried downloading the patch but somehow I couldn`t extract it because something is wrong with the file. Please help mee I`m desperate :D