DeathMarine

Sexy Beach 3 Sexyビーチ3

wow, lots of people making their first post in this thread.

really though, thanks DM. I think i'll download it later after the initial rush cools off, though. I'm still busy with about ten other games, anyway :rolleyes:

I think i'll download it later after the initial rush cools off, though. I'm still busy with about ten other games, anyway :rolleyes:

Probably a good idea, I was at max speed up until I reached 88% (ALOT of people are stuck at 80-90%), now its downloading at around 0-5kB/s, with only 134 megs left, too!!!

come on guys!!!!! im uploading at 100kb/sec and im only gettin 0-5k like he said, u guys need to turn uploads up! by the way thanks a lot DM you rock

yea im stuck at 96.8.. i think we really need a seeder, i will continue to seed after this is done :rolleyes:

Woke up this morning, it was done and IT KICKS A$$!!!!

I'll be seeding it for the next couple days to make sure it gets around properly.

Peace!............ ;)

PS - only took like 8hours, thanks!

erm, i have a problem... install and everything works well. only thing is the textures on the women are dark, like they are from africa or something :\ (no offence...) someone know how to fix it?? everything else works fine.

i tried screwing around in options and setup... but with no luck

-------

Edit: ive found the problem :rolleyes:

for those with black skins on girls, change the Format settings to japanese. not only the regional ;)

hello

i got a problem after i did the extract to the file ([HentaiShare].Sexy.Beach.3.DeathMarine(1,088,166kb))

i got another RAR ([HentaiShare].Sexy.Beach.3.DeathMarine(3,116,218))

well i had to extract him too. after i did that i press on the Start tetup but didnt worked so i pressed on the other setups :blush: one of them worked for me it was the ILLUSION Sexy___3 (339kb)

it said somthing about "license". after i did that i press on that and it said that im not over 18 etc...

well im over 18, so i saw that you gave another link for english at this link: http://theshadow.cabspace.com/

so i download the "Sexy Beach 3 Upgrade 1.0c New" and extract him too and then i pressed play, it open a window and then it just exit (didnt seen anything, only a black screen).

so what i need to do for playing this game?

tell me from the start.

please :rolleyes:

I haven't played neither Sexy Beach 1 nor 2 and really wanted to try this 3Rd release out to see if it is what they say about...

By the way thanks for the link, appeciated.

ASCII

hello

i got a problem after i did the extract to the file ([HentaiShare].Sexy.Beach.3.DeathMarine(1,088,166kb))

i got another RAR ([HentaiShare].Sexy.Beach.3.DeathMarine(3,116,218))

well i had to extract him too. after i did that i press on the Start tetup but didnt worked so i pressed on the other setups :blush: one of them worked for me it was the ILLUSION Sexy___3 (339kb)

it said somthing about "license". after i did that i press on that and it said that im not over 18 etc...

well im over 18, so i saw that you gave another link for english at this link: http://theshadow.cabspace.com/

so i download the "Sexy Beach 3 Upgrade 1.0c New" and extract him too and then i pressed play, it open a window and then it just exit (didnt seen anything, only a black screen).

so what i need to do for playing this game?

tell me from the start.

please :rolleyes:

Oh oh!!! can i do this one dm?

*clears throat*

dude did u read the .nfo file or the BIG yellow checklist that says "Before posting a support question please read the CHECKLIST" at the top of the page...?

haha that was fun.

btw i just finished downloading it and out of sexual frustration (mostly cuz i havent had the chance to have sex in a few days lol) i left school early to install and play this game...and GODDAMN im getting impatient...someone tell my computer to install it faster!!!!! lol

yes, that is very true hani-sempai that is one of his problems

the other problem is that when he extracted the first time, he didn't realize that he got an iso, moron thought it was another rar just because it had the winrar icon. that is whats causing the problem. i wish "hide extensions for known file types" was checked off by default then this whole mess would have been avoided

i got a problem starting up the game

can someone please explain it step by step ?

i finish downloading them

i extract the rar

i got one iso file 3 gig in size

then i extract using iso buster

i got the exe file then i run it

and it install the illusion folder in program files

then when i click on start up nothing happen

can someone please tell me what i did wrong?

its my first time so sry if i sound so noobish

thanks. :rolleyes:

DO NOT EXTRACT THE FUCKING .ISO FILE, MOUNT IT USING DAEMON TOOLS OR ALCOHOL 120%!!!

Anyways, if you don't wanna change your regional settengs just to install the game, and the installations gives you shit, change the directory name so it wont include any Asian characters.