DeathMarine

Artificial Academy ジンコウガクエン

Guest Kuyumi ai

I recently just installed this on a desktop i have and i already had it on my laptop which is older and it works fine on there,

but the only problem i have is when i try to load a save game the screen just goes black and the music is still playing.

The game does work fine though when i start a new game, any solution to this?

Same as some people here, I also had problems installing Artificial Academy. So I wrote these simple guide for those who is still wondering how to install this game the right way. Just follow these simple steps and hopefully you won't get any problem from it.

Make sure you already installed these add-on before doing following steps.

- d3dx9_42.dll (setup interface button)

- Visual C++ 2008 SP1 (setup interface button)

- Microsoft Applocale (*optional) - (Google for it :P )

*If you can't click the button for the first two, then you probably already had it installed.

HOW TO INSTALL ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY

1. Mount DISK1 -> Open "ILLUSION ジンコウガクエン.msi " -> Click Next (N) -> Rename "ジンコウガクエン" to "AA" -> Click "Next (N)"

*Installation then start and wait till a popup came out asking for DISK2.

2. Mount DISK2 -> Click "Next (N)" and it will continue the installation -> Wait till installation finish & close the setup interface.

*Do this step if it said you didn't have AAmaker or ILLUSION ジンコウガクエン

Guest Sean

When i'm trying to patch I get this error ---------------------------

Setup

---------------------------

Setup could not locate your Artificial Academy game:

"C:\ILLUSION\ジンコウガクエン

Guest Hallon

I installed both the HF patch and the original game, but I'm getting strange weird characters for the student names and in the text boxes. There are some english, but the characters appear randomly and make everything unreadable. Advice?

Guest sammo

ummm it doesn't let me rename it o_O the option isn't there for me.

Same here. I feel really stupid because Ive had a working copy for a month or so but i uninstalled it temporarily. win97 32

Guest T

The way I installed it was:

1: Disc one: Illusion <Japaneseletters>

2: Finished installer with 2nd disc

3: Got an error when trying to start it so I copied 'AAEdit' from the edit folder along with the files in its data folder to the illusion/AA folder.

4: installed HF patch

Game starts, just Edit does not.

Guest T

Oh I figured out what I did wrong, just had to use the ILLUSION <japaneseletters> in the Edit folder instead of moving the root files, thanks for the upload! ^^

Guest T

Another error showed up, this time in-game and it does not seem to have any game breaking effects other than just bugging me every time I try to talk to someone or I click the icon on the bottom right.

Error.png

Guest Sylvia Raven

it's possible to have a BDSM academy mod ? where the sub character is trully enslaved by dome character , "give collar to sub" option and "demand to be collared" option and have sm play (whiping spanking ) , change uniform for slave , and wear collar (and leash) , have bdsm text with master/mistress and slave for the relationship ?

it's possible ?

Guest cbidder

hey could anybody tell me what this error message says.

エラーメッセージ

ゲーム

Guest Yee

Hi sorry guys, I am new to this. But would anyone tell me where the actual download of the games are? I only found patches and thumbnails. Sorry for my stupidity on the subject. Thanxxxxx a million guys!!!

Also, I think I download a game call "real kanojo" but I am having trouble installing it. Does anyone have the same issue? it is very frustrating after it tood so long and 3 G of download, you found that you can't get it to setup. :(

Thanks thanks thanks.

Guest Yee

Is this the link for the full game? Artificial_Academy_HF_Patch.rar anyone?

To be the description seems like it is only for people who already has the game and are simply looking for the patches.

Regardless I will try to download to see.

Guest t3hlawlrus

hey could anybody tell me what this error message says.

エラーメッセージ

ゲーム