DeathMarine

Artificial Academy ジンコウガクエン

133 posts in this topic

thats the only way it works. mounting means creating a virtual driver and the program mounts the iso on it.

Well yes, I'll be more specific~

I mean, I have used Daemon Tools however it did create issues with my physical drives, Drivers. It made it to the point I had to completely purchase a new physical drive.

But....

Now, Its not affecting the performance at all :]!

Thanks Dm^

when i play the game all the characters have like no skin details...its only black during editing and white during gameplay. is there any way to fix this..?

I get this every time i try to start the game http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/30158238.png/

HF patch recommends changing jap characters prior to patching. If using japanese local,

dont.

Boots up just fine, if you try to fuck with the name it will end up one of the errors posted above.

TwxxS.jpg

sorry i wasnt meaning to be racist.

I just downloaded the game, installed c++ 2008 redistriputable (already have DX9)

I run AAPlay english.exe with applocale, then i press continue, choose the save data.

Tehn i click fall asleep, got to school and then i just see people with no hair and everytime i interact with someone

the game just crashes and then pop ups the "AAPplay.exe stopped running"

Can someone help me?

Im using windows 7 64-bit

Geforce GT550m

4Gb of memory

2Gb of VRAM

I just figured out what id id wrong.

Just needed to intall the things in the right place

Check for the wiki if you have the same problem.

Also thx "this place sucks"

Many thx for hint and support, after 1 day of hard work AA works properly. (I tried to install wizzard but is recognized like a trojan) I have already done so to pay $ 20 contribution for your appreciate site :shades:

Hi!

Pls.tel me how can instal this game...dont work for me...

sorry for the bad english!

can someone seed Artificial_Academy_HF_Patch.rar on a torrent i keep getting broken files off the net..by the way it seems like a cool game but i keep putting my foot in my mouth cause i cant read the subs

Because of all the info supplied I have had no issues with this game and several others! This site is great!

untitled-11.jpg

what is this error say ?

can anyone help me fix this error please

thank you

i got the same problem like the previous post too

the game work fine for me but when i re-install the OS, it does this error

anyone know how to fix this please help :(

Artificial_Academy_HF_Patcher has broken download - please seed... thx <3

Big chance the patch is out because the DDL site it was on got hit.

@DM: If you are updating the patch file anyways, there is a much later version of the patch out than the one you have before. The biggest change from the current version you have here is that there is also an more advanced in game translation added. The latest version i know of, is from late december 2011. The translation is still ongoing (like 75% done in the december patch i believe), so the patch is updated still from time to time.

The error screenshot says that you need to have the character maker installed in order for the game to run (since you need to make your fellow classmates). When you mount the cd you should have the option of installing either the academy (game) or the gmaker. You have to install both for it to work.

Because of all the info supplied I have had no issues with this game and several others! This site is great!

i have the same problem can anyone help me out..?