ぱいタッチ!

http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=6692

Description by 07cbdj: This is a story of a boy who gets power of making girls' breasts big. There is a rumor spreading among people in the town that if a girl touches a special statue enshrined in Yachigusa Shrine, her breasts get big. One day, Daisuke visits the shrine. When he accidentally touches the statue, they are surrounded by a flash of light and a girl appears in front of him. "Give me back my power!" Her name is Maia, the goddess of breasts, and her power of making girls' breasts big is stolen, according to her. As a matter of fact, Daisuke gets the power! He is skeptical at first, but when he touches the breasts of a small-chested girl with a big crush on him, they become much bigger! Yes, Daisuke has to touch breasts to make them bigger. So, Daisuke's oppai life begins now.
Who will he choose? The cute girl with a huge crush on him? The angry one who says she's his girlfriend? The shy, big-chested girl who works at the shrine? The quiet rich girl? Daisuke only has five days to choose...

magnet.pngMagnet Link
hshare.net Touch The Boobies.torrent

post-43-0-22578100-1312025467_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-50353400-1312025467_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-79240200-1312025467_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-02585400-1312025468_thumb.jpg

Guest Timed   
Guest Timed

wow this game is fun and has great visuals

a short description:

your childhood twin friends own a shrine dedicated to the "oppai kami" (breast god). You go with them to a hidden shrine in a cave and they leave you, you somehow summon the breast go and steal her powers, you now have the power to change every girls breast size, so now they are all after you to give them double G's. Not to mention the breast god herself now lives with you tring to get her powers back.

the best part of this game is you can change the girls breast to small, medium or large for almost all the h-scenes.

Wonderful post. Thanks DM!

Installed with AppLocale, no problems kintaro. Just run "CMD" as administrator, then run the AppLocale installer from DOS window, and use it to install the game, and run it to help with the character sets.

I only wish there was an English patch, or a "help Wiki". I'm flying blind here. :rolleyes:

What torrent client are you using? Since I see 24 seeds and 29 peers with Utorrent 3.0 . I'm seeding this torrent myself too.

There shouldn't be any need for a reseed request, if you have your download setup properly.

Guest jonbob2001   
Guest jonbob2001

So how do we mount the disc image file..? I can't find any disc image files in the torrent.

Walkthrough

Description: This is a story of a boy who gets power of making girls' breasts big. There is a rumor spreading among people in the town that if a girl touches a special statue enshrined in Yachigusa Shrine, her breasts get big. One day, Daisuke visits the shrine. When he accidentally touches the statue, they are surrounded by a flash of light and a girl appears in front of him. "Give me back my power!" Her name is Maia, the goddess of breasts, and her power of making girls' breasts big is stolen, according to her. As a matter of fact, Daisuke gets the power! He is skeptical at first, but when he touches the breasts of a small-chested girl with a big crush on him, they become much bigger! Yes, Daisuke has to touch breasts to make them bigger. So, Daisuke's oppai life begins now.

Who will he choose? The cute girl with a huge crush on him? The angry one who says she's his girlfriend? The shy, big-chested girl who works at the shrine? The quiet rich girl? Daisuke only has five days to choose...