DeathMarine

Cross Days クロスデイズ

82 posts in this topic

Cross Days(クロスデイズ)

http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=6705

Cross_Update1.00b.7z (2.38 MB) (thanks to ero-jiji for the heads up)

cross days 1.00b program fix/update

no activation crack needed

[from official patch notes]

Ver.1.00b program fix CrossDays

Summary
-Release of the activation function
· To deal with cases detrimental to behavior in a particular environment

How to use
Unzip the file after installing CrossDays_Update1.00b.zip CrossDays, that you downloaded, please run the Update.exe in.

[Note] When you install the game, and when the game play, please disable the (anti-virus software) security software. If the security software is running, the program may not work correctly.

hshare.net Cross Days.torrent
magnet.pngMagnet Link

post-43-0-61954400-1313865114_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-95905400-1313865114_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-36493800-1313865115_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-71468400-1313865115_thumb.jpg

thanks so much, deathmarine, for another great release! ^_^ i bow down to your greatness...

i'm a certified noob when it comes to these things, so could you help me out a bit? i downloaded and installed the game and when i clicked on the icon on the desktop, it asked for a serial number. so, i tried to open the game using the application/exe file provided by the NoDVD crack file and it told me that SystemMenu.dll was missing from my unit. i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still no changes.

Walkthrough (攻略)

http://g-seeker.net/game/k/crossdays.html

The standard procedure for using no disk cracks is to copy the crack into the same folder as the installed game, then run the crack exe from there. Skipping that first step sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, depending on the crack.

Also, make sure that you performed the full install (the option in the game's install menu which uses the most hard drive space) as some games will default to a partial install which saves disk space by leaving some of the game files on the DVD.

That's really all the advice I can think of without more detailed information and/or screenshots.

I have a strange error, I managed to get the game to start, no problem. Then when I click start, there a message that pops up that says:

The script version has not been update

(in japanese of course)

and then returns to the menu screen.

Now, I heard that there is a version 1.00a of the game, and I found the official patch for it.

I can't find a noDVD crack for that said 1.00a version.

I don't know ifs it the source of my problems, but any insight would be welcome.

Ok, I figured it out.

First, your system need to have Japan ways to of formating numbers and time in addition to the usual encoding switch.

Second, you won't be able to finish the game 100% following the aformentionned walkthrough because you NEED to patch the game to version 1.00a.

The way I did it, is that downloaded the official patch (crossdays.exe and routeproc.dll) and I cracked the .exe to skip the autentification process (making it a noDVD .exe).

I did not find the cracked 1.00a .exe online, but I found instruction to edit it using a hex editor.

editing crossdays.exe (ver 1.00a)

0001A777: 14 ? 12

00267AA3: 54 6E ? 86 69

00267AA6: C0 79 ? 5F AA

Hope that it helps.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/yPBSr2U/RouteProc.rar

Its (crossdays.exe and routeproc.dll)(ver 100a) >_<!!!

1.-http://www.fileserve.com/file/kZApTrT/NTLEA_087_BETA.rar

2.-run "ntleac" (the executable has no icon)

I will open a search window, it should seek the executable

game "CrossDays.exe" select what to accept and give in a few seconds

Now the game will open and if they are ready to play.

In case of running the game they rarely leave a message, do not panic

simply not be able to play the game for his license XD

But do not worry, there are also the basis for this

WIN + R orpiman put "regedit" without quotes

and go to this location:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Overflow / CrossDays / Install /

look that says "FirstStart" and deleted with this

They should open the game without any problems.

._. sorry for my english

I got mine installed and its asking me for the activation key. Did i do something wrong?

Nvm fixed it

Just had to put the NODVD crack startup thingy in the folder that the game got installed in and replace the original.

Nero-

did you even look inside the folder you downloaded?

Unless the torrent has been changed since, the problem won't be that you can't start the game or play it, there will be a problem in the scenario. You won't be able to get all the scenes.

My installation gets stuck at 66% at the voice01.cpk, it seems someone at hongfire had the same problem from what I can find in google but since hongfire has now taken the torrent page away I can't access the post. Anyone know what's wrong?

could someone post a link just for the NoDVD patch as i had gotten this game a long time ago back when it first came out and they didnt have the NoDVD patch back then. also another reason is that i dont want to have to downlaod the whole torrent just for a NoDVD

I've tried all of the above and the result is the same. Black screen.

The game is not loading.. Any help? Also as

Guest_Gunblade_*

mensioned, when installing it gets stuck at 66%

Just to make sure, you are in japanese mode, correct?

japanese mode?

...head over to the help section...

installing still gets stuck at 66%

installing still gets stuck at 66%

In japanese mode, same results as before, when I run game = black screen, (doesn't load).

How is installation stuck at 66% and when I run the game I get a black screen the same problem? Did you get the game fully installed and still you get a black screen when you try to launch it, or did it install to 66% only and you still tried to launch it?

How is installation stuck at 66% and when I run the game I get a black screen the same problem? Did you get the game fully installed and still you get a black screen when you try to launch it, or did it install to 66% only and you still tried to launch it?

When installing the game it gets stuck at 66%, but you can close it and go to the directory where the game was installed and run it. When I run it it gives a black screen.

or did it install to 66% only and you still tried to launch it?

this. I'll post screenshots later.

Well, since the installation is incomplete, of course the game doesn't run as it should. An incomplete installment means that the game is missing some files or that some of the files are incomplete. Starting the game at that moment is like trying to start a car with only half of the engine in it.

Do you get any error message when the installation reaches 66%, does the install progress freeze or is it just extremely slow? I have experienced cases when a game has taken up to an hour to go from one stage of installation to the next, so a bit of a wait might be all you need?

If you do get an error message, a screenshot would be amazing :-P

Well, since the installation is incomplete, of course the game doesn't run as it should. An incomplete installment means that the game is missing some files or that some of the files are incomplete. Starting the game at that moment is like trying to start a car with only half of the engine in it.

Do you get any error message when the installation reaches 66%, does the install progress freeze or is it just extremely slow? I have experienced cases when a game has taken up to an hour to go from one stage of installation to the next, so a bit of a wait might be all you need?

If you do get an error message, a screenshot would be amazing :-P

21655226.png

stuck at 66%, Disk2?

37123573.png