Guest kotonoha   
Guest kotonoha

seriously? seriously? are you just trolling us? It wants you to mount DISK 2 so it can continue the installation!

I got no disk 2, seriously...

Guest kotonoha   
Guest kotonoha

I got no disk 2, seriously...

Going to re-download torrent >_> geez don't tell me I'm missing a file

Guest kotonoha   
Guest kotonoha

Going to re-download torrent >_> geez don't tell me I'm missing a file

sorry to waste your time.. I didn't torrent the dvd 2.

Guest kotonoha   
Guest kotonoha

btw, i'm guessing this will be in japanese(Audio), can I select english subtitles? Or is there a patch for it?

Omg -.-; Yes it's in japanese as you can see from your own screenshot, and no there is no subtitles nor a patch.

Also, I strongly suggest you head over to the rules and read them. Number 4 should be an interesting read for you.

Guest kotonoha   
Guest kotonoha

Omg -.-; Yes it's in japanese as you can see from your own screenshot, and no there is no subtitles nor a patch.

Also, I strongly suggest you head over to the rules and read them. Number 4 should be an interesting read for you.

aight, thanks

Do not ask for English patches.

• if we have an Eng patch we will release it. If you have one that you want to share please contact us

cross days 1.00b program fix/update

no activation crack needed

[from official patch notes]

Ver.1.00b program fix CrossDays

Summary

-Release of the activation function

· To deal with cases detrimental to behavior in a particular environment

How to use

Unzip the file after installing CrossDays_Update1.00b.zip CrossDays, that you downloaded, please run the Update.exe in.

[Note] When you install the game, and when the game play, please disable the (anti-virus software) security software. If the security software is running, the program may not work correctly.

http://depositfiles.com/files/2u497f79s

DM, please move this link to your host of choice and delete this post when ya get a chance =3

i need some help

game starts without problems, but when i press start in game, it tells me something i dont understand

sorry for my bad english

i need some help

game starts without problems, but when i press start in game, it tells me something i dont understand

sorry for my bad english

post-100311-0-94857600-1329250255_thumb.

either they fixed it and didnt tell me or i just got lucky

Same Problem here. Windows runs in japanese mode, game installed, patch applied, NoDVD fix applied and when I click on 'Start' the script version error message pops up. :(

Anyone can help?

oops wrong quote :P

i need some help

sorry for my bad english

i need some help

sorry for my bad english

In windows7 64bit, Installed using apploc. copied files from update and ran using apploc without the crack and it all works fine. I had some problems when in full screen and antivirus on. but in a window without antivirus it was fine all the way through. However I havent seen a "game" quite like this, the art was good and there are speed buttons for the game at the top. The problem is when an choice comes during a game it seems to pick one for you if you werent fast enough. Thus for me it was more or less just like watching a movie that I didnt understand at all. Obviously the options i did get were wrong as i managed to finish the game with no sex scenes whatsoever. If you have more patience than me or understand it then this may be good i have no idea. I have never got all the way through a game with no sex though.