Dizzy

The Qwaser Of Stigmata EP 01-24 [ENG SUBS] [DIRECTOR'S CUT] [+ EXTRAS] [ECCHI]

Guest romeyo007

please give credit to the sub group u took the sub from

thanks

please give credit to the sub group u took the sub from

thanks

I didn't take the subs I converted their release from BLU to DVD because the BLU files were just too insanely huge and most people can't play them properly on their computers anyway. I did not edit the files other than resizing them so their credits should still be included.

But I checked on the original BLU releases and the ones I converted and I didn't notice their name come up in the OP title (I don't know if they inserted them somewhere else) so for anyone interested in the BLU release it was subbed by Kira-Fansub and we thank them for it!!

I have nothing to hide and I wasn't trying to cheat anyone. I never state where I get my files but since you "asked" and I happen to still know, I am glad to give credit to those who took the time to sub this awesome series!! (I usually don't have to give credit since sub groups tend to tag their work withing the videos)

OMG!! i saw that girl on queens gate a psp game well now..9GB is going to be rough so pls. seed if done :3

Thanks for bringing up a good point! I can use all the help I can get to seed this one, so whatever anyone can contribute is greatly appreciated!!

I don't think she is the same girl as in the queens blade game. I haven't played the one you are referring to but I think I know the girl you mean and if so it's not her (but this wouldn't be the first time queens blade did a crossover and brought in characters from other series so I may be wrong)

Thanks for bringing up a good point! I can use all the help I can get to seed this one, so whatever anyone can contribute is greatly appreciated!!

I don't think she is the same girl as in the queens blade game. I haven't played the one you are referring to but I think I know the girl you mean and if so it's not her (but this wouldn't be the first time queens blade did a crossover and brought in characters from other series so I may be wrong)

the girl in pony tail, the queens gate game in psp..she is summoning mana...a scary avater that shoots electric shocks

Guest fan

can you seed? theres only 100kb/s download while i can upload 2mb/s so, the faster i get it the faster i can seed it to the peers

Guest Guest

This is the message I got

"You need Premium membership to download this file."

Can you post on a free download site?

Guest Guest

This is the message I got

"You need Premium membership to download this file."

Can you post on a free download site?

I haven't seen the normal release and I can't remember the difference but usually directors cut's have added scenes or aren't cesored/editied things like that

i mean normal release is as seen on tv, don't remember if censored or not because i don't see them directly from tv. but that's fine, i like uncensored version better :D

with ecchi censoring generally means they remove scenes or edit scenes to crop/remove what they don't want to show on tv etc. (it's not like with hentai anime where you get mosaics over the naughty bits) That being said you may not have even noticed the version you watched was censored

i just downloaded this, its really good. i'll seed for a while.

i'm usually not into ecchi anime, but this one and Green Green are really good. do you have any other suggestions, i favor the longer animes 13+ episodes. but i like referrals, i'm sure you understand