DeathMarine

Custom Time After School Customize Lovers 放課後かすたむ☆たいむ ~Customize Lovers~

Guest Yuku   
Guest Yuku

i execute the .msi extension in the same fold where is the setup.exe, and the install start

Guest Lissen   
Guest Lissen

Hi was just wondering but it seems to be asking for a DVD when I try to play it but I see no mountable files, what do I do?

Guest Squall99   
Guest Squall99

I'm having the same problem as Lodagonistes, there seems to be some sort of error concerning the Data1.cab file. Tried running it with and without applocale with admin rights enabled, also tried it with win xp compatibilty mode and also tried to run it through the msi file. None seemed to work could someone help me with this?

Guest henk   
Guest henk

I'm having the same problem as Lodagonistes, there seems to be some sort of error concerning the Data1.cab file. Tried running it with and without applocale with admin rights enabled, also tried it with win xp compatibilty mode and also tried to run it through the msi file. None seemed to work could someone help me with this?

I,ve copyed the install folder to my hdd, renamed the japanese part and installed it without a problem. hope it helps

Guest seyis   
Guest seyis

I,ve copyed the install folder to my hdd, renamed the japanese part and installed it without a problem. hope it helps

Thanks for solution.) İts work

Guest blah   
Guest blah

I guess I'll try it. I just got rid of the 555 game, I hope this is better.

I'm kinda sick of how teatime's games take so long to load and take up so much space.

Also, I usually have to adjust the settings to get it to play smoothly.

Guest lizzzzzydizzzy   
Guest lizzzzzydizzzy

i also get the same error ( Lodagonistes error) while installing the game.

how do I install the game correctly? I unziped everything and couldn't even start the setup.exe (another error)

could someone tell me how to install it? please some easy steps because i don't speak this langauage used in the game

Guest lizzzzzydizzzy   
Guest lizzzzzydizzzy

i could install it now but i can't run the game. if i try to start it nothing happens... what to do??

Guest Keifer   
Guest Keifer

ok so ive gotten everythign running, got the girl all customized.... now what? i cant seem to get past the customize menu :/