DeathMarine

Doll Ouroboros 1 DOLL ~ウロボロスに名を連ねる者~

50 posts in this topic

DOLL~ウロボロスに名を連ねる者~

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=6387

Vague Game Description by White Masq
Wow, it took so long to find the elusive first Doll ~Ourobolos~ that I neglected to write up a brief synopsis for it until a month later! Anyways, as with the game's sequel; Ourobolos is based on an assassin named Noel. However, unlike the labyrinth setting, it appears to be more of a Castlevania setting (castles, vampires and what not). These castle walls are owned by a despotic earl who taxes the people so heavily that he's resorted to taking the villagers' daughters as payment. The neighboring country sees this squalor as a weakness in leadership and decides to invade the country. To make things flow easier, Noel was sent to take out the ruler nice and quickly. Turns out he's in for a little more than he bargained for.

Doll Ouroboros 1 (1).jpg

Doll Ouroboros 1 (2).jpg

Doll Ouroboros 1 (3).jpg

Doll Ouroboros 1 (4).jpg

nejiblue and Dude99 like this

this game finally completes the Doll series. took me forever to get it!!

Do we have some options in this game, or it is more like a video like "Mahou No Shippona" and "Eden Final"??

It's just like "Eden Final".

I'm getting an "has encountered an error" message everytime I click start a new game or continue. I have no problems getting into the main menu. but from there on i get error. i went through the checklist and followed all the instructions in the nfo already. btw, i only need to extract the 1st part rar file for each CD right?

I'm getting an "has encountered an error" message everytime I click start a new game or continue...

In order to solve the error message problem you need to make a change in your "RIO.INI" file:

change AMMode=1 to AMMode=0.

excuse me everyone, but can soemoen tell me how to install this game?i mean in the NFO file inside, it says to attach the ISO file onto daemon tool. but there are only CD1, CD2, CD3 folders (with rar files inside), file_id.diz, and an html file. someone help? i read the checklist, but the game doesnt have EXE file either so applocale wouldnt owrk. sorry for the troube. thanks if help is possible.

excuse me everyone, but can soemoen tell me how to install this game?i mean in the NFO file inside, it says to attach the ISO file onto daemon tool. but there are only CD1, CD2, CD3 folders (with rar files inside), file_id.diz, and an html file. someone help? i read the checklist, but the game doesnt have EXE file either so applocale wouldnt owrk. sorry for the troube. thanks if help is possible.

:/

I'm wondering if you skipped over the part where it says to decompress the RAR files.

Okay... A .rar is a compression extension format like .zip to which you may or may not be familiar with.

The most able application to deal with this compression extention is WinRar.

Once CD1-3 are decompressed or 'unrared' it will then reveal the .iso that can be mounted to Daemon Tools and you can then carry on your merry way.

so i have to decompress what over 20 rar files? theres 3 CDs each CD has like 7-10 rar files. after that happens, how are u suppose to use daemon tool to set 20+ iso files on? only 4 is allowed.

so i have to decompress what over 20 rar files? theres 3 CDs each CD has like 7-10 rar files. after that happens, how are u suppose to use daemon tool to set 20+ iso files on? only 4 is allowed.

Well.. personaly I've not downloaded this game yet and I wouldn't be able to tell you the pinpoints of the whole operation there. Besides that my computer is totaly nerotic thanks to all my tweeking and acts like an autistic injun that's had too much firewater.

What I can tell you is that your not gonna be able to do much with everything compressed... so I would advise you get to decompressing and work them computer skillz of yours until your carpals sieze.

In order to solve the error message problem you need to make a change in your "RIO.INI" file:

change AMMode=1 to AMMode=0.

but how do u do that ?

The trilogy is lovely!

okay without seeming a 'noob' I've extracted cds 1 2 3 as isos when I start CD1 It begins installinge and asks for cd 2 so I use deamon tools to mount thata s well. so far so good, now when it asks for cd 3 I mount that but get an error. I can;t read the error so I don;t know what to do next.

any advice?

First of all, thanks for making this site and this game available

Your install instructions were fine and went off without a hitch

However (for some reason there always seems to be a however!!) When the prgm asks for

a new cd and I load it, the prgm won't recognize it and tells me to reload the cd I was working with

when I do this, it tells me it cant find a file, then it tells me it cant find /m then it exits

somehow I got cd2 to work and saved at the first opportunity. but getting cd3 to work has met with total failure

anyone else have this problem? anyone got a suggested solution.

First of all, thanks for making this site and this game available

Your install instructions were fine and went off without a hitch

However (for some reason there always seems to be a however!!) When the prgm asks for

a new cd and I load it, the prgm won't recognize it and tells me to reload the cd I was working with

when I do this, it tells me it cant find a file, then it tells me it cant find /m then it exits

somehow I got cd2 to work and saved at the first opportunity. but getting cd3 to work has met with total failure

anyone else have this problem? anyone got a suggested solution.

i finally resolved my problem by staying away from the retry button and pressing the continue button multiple times

ok ive finished the game and I see from the movie option that ive missed a few scenes

ive viewed them on the disk and most of them have to do with blondie's second sex scene

Ive tried choosing different earlier options but I dont seem to be able to unlock this scene

if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate a little help